What do you prefer - when you play poker: Music or silence ?

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you play? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?

I listen music just when i feel i don't make mistakes at tables. If i see i'm distracted from music or TV i immediately turn them off and try to fully focus on tables.

MadDeVille

MadDeVille

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
how do you play? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?
I always try to have another thing to do like watching Youtube or TV. Sometimes when I play tournaments I open another cash table to fill my time. I want to see more hands. :smokin:

Nintendo

Nintendo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like music but cant fully think clearly without moments of silence.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to hear only the noise of the air conditioning, before I even liked to listen to a song to relax, but I realized that even the music makes me out of the focus of the game, so when I want to play my best poker in a certain tournament I prefer to play in total silence.

F

fastfash25

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm playing live I have to have my music. Unless I'm drinking. Otherwise I dont want to hear people's B.S. Which makes online poker my first choice

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I play watching TV

lol I do that too but it have to be only the sound of the tv and nothing else bothering in a cold room with a comfortable seat that's when I get my best results

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friend, most games listen to music, we recommend you listen to music to relax, but also the option of listening to what the person likes most. regards

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course in silence, it seems better.But to sleep. With good music.But not hard rock.

masik6

masik6

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Previously, when I played I liked to listen to music I thought that it helps, but over time I realized that it prevents me to focus and make the right decision.

glafef

glafef

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
multitasking makes my game better also playing many tables makes my game better. It's easier to get inpatient waiting for a good hand on only one table doing nothing else. Music helps a bit also.

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
I always hear electronic music while I'm playing poker I think it relaxes me a lot even more when I'm deep in a tournament

SprMnd

SprMnd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love listening to music while playing poker, it helps to be focused and not be bored. I usually listen to deep house or chill out.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on where I'm playing. If I'm indoors no music, outdoors I will play coffee house music.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Silence unless the music is instrumental and played at a low volume

kolyasik77777

kolyasik77777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on my mood. Usually in silence play. But if the mood is playful, and you can tune the background to deliver.

A

akufto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it depends on the mood, in different situations in different ways, when to play in silence, and when to the music

M

mulliongc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on what mood my wife is in. If he is willing to let me play in peace I prefer silence. But if he is bound and determined to give me grief and pain, well then, I put my ear buds in and turn it up all the way!!

W

who115

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it depends on my mood. Having soft music in the background usually helps me relax and concentrate. Other times I just have the TV on in the background.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the times music but sometimes like do it in silence

3gdata

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Both of them :) (actually it completely depends on my mood).

TravelerLloyd

TravelerLloyd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music or silence ?

I actually like TV, a movie or news or something. I guess I could do music, but may get to amped up and start playing maniac style!
How do you play - poker ? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?

M

mtmigmike

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer silence, but sometimes the TV is turned on for the background.

T

tayday79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you play - poker ? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?
i like to play music down low because poker is a slow game. i need to do something while a good hand comes