What do you prefer - when you play poker: Music or silence ?

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like listening to becky g at all the poker tables. It reassures me a lot. Good luck to all

izmoroc

izmoroc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music, but it should be calm, like lounge or chill out.
Without music the brain goes crazy and i become more nervous...(

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends on my mood. Sometimes if I am a little tired while playing poker I don't like to play music. I need all of my focus to be on the cards and the music distracts me when I am tired or not as alert. When I am alert,rested and ready to play I enjoy listening to music. It puts me in a great mood as music will do and tunes me into the game I am playing.

lyudiko

lyudiko

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Music energizes and helps not to lose very fast))

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How do you play - poker ? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?

I like silence most times. Very rarely do I listen to music while I'm playing poker.

Crash Burn

Crash Burn

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends a lot on the situation, moment etc ... There are times when I like concentration more so I prefer silence. And there are times when a very soft background music relaxes the tension.

P

pokeherface

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Either

How do you play - poker ? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?

Depends what kind of mood I’m in if I do have music on I have it quite quiet
Sometimes I like to listen to some podcasts that don’t really need a lot of attention for me to follow

Freewka6101129

Freewka6101129

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depending on what to play, if in tournaments it’s better to put light music to distract from how long your opponents have been playing, and if the cache is better to be concentrated to monitor the actions of players

PavelTimofeev16

PavelTimofeev16

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to calm music, helps in the game.

M

Mocktail

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mustic always, I cant concentrate the same when in silence. Alternatively if I'm not playing many tables I'll watch TV also.

M

mclaughlinph

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer some background noise so music. Usually I watch a movie or read a book as well.

M

Marcelobp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course silence ! With music i dont get the concentraion. I loss my focus very fast ! So tragic. Because i appreciate that get play poker with music.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
complete silence , i need to concentrate

C

cristhian017

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

I prefer to play in silence because I am distracted when there is noise

JetmirDulja

JetmirDulja

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I prefer silence , not because i get distracted by noise or something but just because thats the way i like to play . Sometimes when i am in the mood i put some relaxing music.

N

neonprpl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play with music so I don't go crazy with all the gambling noises and start hearing them in my sleep again.

V

vasiliiterkin

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play to music. And when I start to win, I put on repeat that musical track, under which I have good luck.

I

ios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Definitely, silence. But that would be my answer to most 'music or silence' questions. I just like silence.

D

Dumixani

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Silence

I feel that I play better in silence. As much as I enjoy it, listening to music while playing distracts me a lot. Sometimes a song can effect my emotional state when playing a hand and will prevent me from thinking clearly and making a sound decision. I guess everyone is different so it's good to know what works for you.

DTaboada

DTaboada

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i confess i like to play listening songs, however my results are better in silence.

S

Swoozyy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Music helps me to relax myself and not get tilted.. Some hands hurt if you lose more than half of the stack. Persoanally think that music goes well with poker. :p