What do you prefer - when you play poker: Music or silence ?

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
When I start playing , I want to do sth else at the same time , such as read threads or listen to music . If I am deep or the game is very interesting/expensive one , I will focus only on the game , occassionally with some music playing on the backround , very low volume . Close to FT I might switch it off completely . If I am very tired and sleepy , high volume of music is on the schedule , any kind of mudic that can make me stop being sleepy , anything to keep me awake , or else . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .......

V

volare85

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I perfer silence more than music,or juste some background music becouse I need to be concentrate and focus....

P

Pokerbuz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer a background music. Also if someone has a good playlist in spotfy pls share with us.

P

POKERPIG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Uno what really increases Ev
Listening to wrestling theme songs
I ain't lost a session yet

I

iTradeChips

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
depends on my mood i guess. sometimes i prefer silence. when i like some music in the background, i prefer the music suited for relaxation/meditation. it calms my nerves and i think i make better decision when im very relaxed.

B

bonanzaJay

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy both silence, music, or sometimes even someone to talk to in person or on messenger. If im playing early in the morning, its always silence. If i feel i am struggling a d need to build some momentum, I will put on some progressive trance music. If I have a big stack, i will watch tv for a while to divert my attention slightly so that I will not feel the need to be as active as I was for a while. It helps me relax and switch off for a while if I need to.

Derifish17

Derifish17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can't understand how people can listen to music while playing especially when in the middle of a hand. Hats off to those who can do this I struggle to work anything out in my head while in silence lol

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
When I play poker, it will depend on the moment. sometimes I like good classical music and sometimes I like total silence. but one thing is certain: I love to eat and drink while playing.
Quando eu jogo poker, vai depender do momento. às vezes gosto de boa música clássica e às vezes gosto de silêncio total. mas uma coisa é certa: adoro comer e beber enquanto brinco.

S

shagill55

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music! Normally about hour long mixes though so im on the same vibe, then pick something else during break.

Dmondo

Dmondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive played my best poker when im able to block out whatever is going on around me and just focus on each hand. So prob silence.

09eng10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even with someone saying something next to it can take away the concentration and cause a disaster, so you need to be careful with the music.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I always listen to music when I'm playing. It can make more calm and concentrated. I choose a good record of blues, jazz or Brazilian music and just enjoy the fun.

freerollz

freerollz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on whether I'm playing live or online.

When playing live, I don't listen to music (I don't bring headphones). I'd rather pay attention to my opponents.

When playing online I don't mind listening to music, but I'm not so sure I prefer it.

G

grupus21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music and watch video clips or watch games on youtube and music and more

ajtrevor

ajtrevor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to have tv shows on in the background so I guess music would be my answer.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't have the music option, because I have to share a space, so usually the tv or a movie.

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I mixed, when im in a important hand i stop the music..;:)))) Both have they time..

B

Bohmid

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to focus on the game; silence is needed

Giancarlomen

Giancarlomen

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts