What do you prefer - when you play poker: Music or silence ?

N

NicoVlopez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I usually listen to calm jazz music to concentrate, I´ve never tried to grind for too long in silence.
I clarify that the music that I like I do not usually listen to it because I feel that it would be more a distraction than a benefit.

Detr1st

Detr1st

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes music, sometimes silence...

In fact, it is impossible to say unequivocally. It rather depends on the mood of the person. I play more often in silence,but sometimes with music. Again, it all depends on the mood of a particular person

voljare1234

voljare1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some better a silence but I have a good music to listen to..Really mood dependent I think there is ..

K

kidrock1211

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is like anything in life it depends on the mood, the place, the time. who you're with. etc. I have even watched TV in during a real slow-moving game,s read, done work on my Computer! As I said it there are many factors that go into what I do in LONG running games!

M

MilkLegs

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually listen to something by Bananarama on a bluetooth speaker while i'm playing poker as I munch on my drive-thru slop while I drunk drive my vespa through the bicycle lanes at the beach...

O

Omnom

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If im playing in a bigger than usual game and ive satalite into something bigish then i usually pull up a concentration video from youtube , highly reccomend this format , no lyrics just the right hertz for the brain to focus

J

jorgejarapy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play with music, I feel that in this way it is much more pleasant to be able to play for a long period of time such as freeroll tournaments

KeyJey

KeyJey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer to play poker for some good movie. Play so comfortable

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do it with or without, but usually i do it with some good nice vibe music, some opera too anything that makes me get the goodies :D

L

lolshovaments

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends. I won a winter series event couple of years ago and I remember to listen rock and roll the whole journey until grab the title.

But sometimes I like to play without any kind of music.

So this is one of the cases where we have no right answers. :D

L

Lina1020

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I listen to music I enjoy the game much better

Pokerishard

Pokerishard

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During a tournament i balance both. Time with music and silence. Depends on how im felling. But i really enjoy poker by using both of them.

Uuganbayar0629

Uuganbayar0629

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
How do you play - poker ? Music, if so, what?) Or do you concentrate in silence, another option, watch TV?
i prefer silence as wel music is just disturbing, distracting best way to play is just silence play alone make time for it ...

Waleswasp

Waleswasp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Low background music when online, no music when playing live. Need to keep my wits about me!

P

Powell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't listen to music but I usually watching the tv while I playing poker.

Y

Year Zero

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately been Ghost And Radiohead.... no music makes me feel bored and I’ll end up play more hands and making bad decisions than I should

V

valts102

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends of my mood ,but if i listen music when i play,i love poker songs like ride on the river.This song very motivated me when i am playing.

B

Bern257

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to throw on this chill LoFi playlist while I play, super chill beat but won't distract me.

juanfagioli

juanfagioli

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Prefiero jugar sin música para estar bien concentrado, ¡el sábado tuve la suerte de ganar el chat de 100 cartas!

P

Purplereign_

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When playing Poker

Like to have something going on in the background, but when things get intense it gets muted.