What do you do while playing online poker?

BilNicholson

BilNicholson

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watch twitch poker streams or listen to my own music

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Dont do anything(too special) - it's just better to focus on the game instead. :cool:

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I remember when I was at the university during the play poker I was doing homework and labs =)))

L

LimitlessAP

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I play several tournaments at the same time. No time to feel bored. Good background music is also a great option.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
I focus on prizes and on my opponents. In order not to be bored, I run several tables and do not have to be bored, which is what you want. All the best to you at the tables.

L

LogyJ

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Play some mmorpgs that does not take away my focus ;)

N

nomorkevm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I live stream, listen to tunes and discuss my play.

Dacruz27

Dacruz27

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm having 4 tables at the same time so it doesn't allow me to do other stuff therefore I generally listen to music or hear podcasts about poker

Rusel2302

Rusel2302

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes also can watch the series or read the news,if you play a Freeroll when you play with your money try not to be distracted

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends . I work for myself so during the week I will play whilst working. On the weekend I'm listening to music or watching TV.

S

Sp0own

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play poker i focus just on the game because i don't like wasting my time. You can add more tables to keep you busy if you feel like getting bored.

D

Dynamon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I am playing 2 screens I watch movie, more than 3 screens I listen to music.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I listen to music, and in order not to play boring, I open several tables. If poker is bored for you, then poker is not your business.

P

Pete Ski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find it hard to play my best if there are too many distractions. I try to only play when I can focus on the game. I don't watch TV when playing

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me now, the best option for a game is to include a replay of some events of the poker championship. they play and i play. no one interferes with each other[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When playing online I listen to some relaxing music, drink coffee, and smoke ciggs. I am probably the unhealthiest player on earth. I am retired and I am a recreational player so I have a lot of time on my hands. Between games I read posts on CC.
Hello! I read 2+2 and check my online chess games also. Many times, since my computer is 8 years old, I have to wait for the 5 minute hourly break to do this. Playing more than one table or having more than one browser open makes my computer lag.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online poker I like to drink a cold one and have a snack and just relax. When I play live poker I like a cold one too!

maksonios

maksonios

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm listening to music all the time while playing poker, because from my point of view, playing without mood and music makes no sense, you will lose anyway.

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?
I personally open several tables, including quiet, calm music and roll myself to my health. I also include either a movie or TV series on the side and listen to them. Sometimes I play with tea in my hands.

E

eutot

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i watch replays, sometimes netflix, depending on how tired i am. I also play more tables once in a while, so there's no room for smth else.

plastilin898

plastilin898

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play at several tables, then you will not have time to get bored)