What do you do while playing online poker?

Mr_Hand

Mr_Hand

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try playing multiple tables. 4 tourneys, or up to 9 cash games depending on how tight you play. May need to play less cash tables if you are loose/aggressive. That shouldn't leave you much time to get bored.

Y

Yunyi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am new to poker and I found it's extremely interesting game. I cannot imagine playing multiple tables at the same time... nor do something else. Occasionally I felt bored but overall it draws most of my attention

KJoff4u

KJoff4u

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?

Don't get too bored as long as I'm playing 2 games at one time.

Sometimes with real slow people, 1 game can get quite boring.

But I always relax with a bourbon/scotch (play better with one in my hand too, LOL)

I do have the TV on though with something in the background that I like. Like Seinfeld.

m0t22

m0t22

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please explain what these frequencies are and where do you listen to them? maybe something I do not understand in this?

Hello my friend, I hope to help you with informations!!!

What are the types of brain waves?

Brain waves can be divided into:

- Wake up, active and alert - Beta: 12-40 Hz. ...
- Concentrated and relaxed - alpha: 7-12 Hz ...
- LUCKY Dreams and creativity - Theta: 4-7 Hz. ...
- Regeneration, healing and deep sleep - Delta: 0.5-4 Hz ...
the INSIGHT wave - Gamma: above 40Hz.

So...

What are binaural frequencies?

The binaural frequencies are sounds or beats that we hear in different oscillations, capable of stimulating our brain and even changing its behavior.
They were discovered in 1839 by the German scientist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, realizing that the brain is able to detect the variation of sounds when they are picked up separately by the ears. To reconcile this difference, the organ synchronizes the functioning of the left and right hemispheres.
This generates a new frequency.Let's take a more practical example. Imagine that you have a headset. On the left side, you hear a sound of 107 Hertz (Hz). In the right ear, you hear a sound of 100 Hz. When you hear these two sounds, your brain will create a third sound, 7 Hz, the result of the difference between the two quantities. Our whole focus is on this new frequency, which is being listened to by us.

Now you can search on youtube about the types of frequencies and so check which one pleases you the most.:)

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I'm not playing at several tables, I have time to do a lot of things, from eating to watching TV, because sometimes it takes a lot of patience and this helps to entertain between the intervals of hands.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surf twitter a bit. Listen to music. Delete unwanted emails and unsubscribe to lists.

If there is a whole lot at stake I pay close attention, but if I am attempting to satellite in then all of the above.

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As others have said, I also play at least 6 screens at a time, so I just play a song while playing. But sometimes, at the end of the grind when there are few screens left, I open netflix.

TheRealPage

TheRealPage

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Music or sometimes I'm watching streams of pros on twitch playing online poker. I keep myself busy about poker! Some are goods coaches!

-TRP-

penamala

penamala

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Mostly i play online poker while i watch tv. Made me lose a few allready tho 😛

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello my friend, I hope to help you with informations!!!

What are the types of brain waves?

Brain waves can be divided into:

- Wake up, active and alert - Beta: 12-40 Hz. ...
- Concentrated and relaxed - alpha: 7-12 Hz ...
- LUCKY Dreams and creativity - Theta: 4-7 Hz. ...
- Regeneration, healing and deep sleep - Delta: 0.5-4 Hz ...
the INSIGHT wave - Gamma: above 40Hz.

So...

What are binaural frequencies?

The binaural frequencies are sounds or beats that we hear in different oscillations, capable of stimulating our brain and even changing its behavior.
They were discovered in 1839 by the German scientist Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, realizing that the brain is able to detect the variation of sounds when they are picked up separately by the ears. To reconcile this difference, the organ synchronizes the functioning of the left and right hemispheres.
This generates a new frequency.Let's take a more practical example. Imagine that you have a headset. On the left side, you hear a sound of 107 Hertz (Hz). In the right ear, you hear a sound of 100 Hz. When you hear these two sounds, your brain will create a third sound, 7 Hz, the result of the difference between the two quantities. Our whole focus is on this new frequency, which is being listened to by us.

Now you can search on youtube about the types of frequencies and so check which one pleases you the most.:)
thanks for the answer
it was interesting to know.[emoji12] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106] [emoji106]

haraldr3

haraldr3

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to concentrate on poker then , but not always as successful:)

57noona

57noona

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I play one table and try to pay attention to the other players at the table. I use the notes to type what the players are playing like. I like to watch others and see what they have and how they played the hand. That takes up most of my time at the online table.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Of course it is better not to be distracted. but often I watch videos on YouTube during the game

throughstruggle

throughstruggle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If there are 1-2 tables left, then I can turn on the movie. It doesn't bother me at all. Well, if you roll a full session, then only the music plays.

J

jbear54321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm only in 1 tournament then I watch TV, read about sports, surf the internet and sometimes do small projects around the house. However, most of the times I'm in 2 or more tournaments and focus mainly on the games.

Daymo90

Daymo90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll listen to music, and play one table at a time but I don't find myself getting bored of playing poker as it's a hobby and something you're supposed to enjoy doing if you're playing it.

SirLongbottom

SirLongbottom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
listen to music, watch streamers, eat, watch the tables and make player notes(i live for my notes) and scan through hands in pt4 and tag some for reviews and what not...i only 2-4 table micros though so i can handle it. but when i get close to final 2 tables i pretty much shut down everything but maybe 1 streamer..

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can listen to music very rarely. I mainly try to concentrate on the game as much as possible.

B

Backlash

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to settle into a good music playlist. But when I play online I often find myself multi tasking with housework...:)

A

augustolorenzzo

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started i used to watch something or listening music but now I focus on the Poker and my results are getting better.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I usually listen to music but not very hard, I try to focus on the game ... how many times I did and something else outside the game I lost quickly because I did not notice what is happening at the game table

S

sibird

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am catching myself to get bored when playing online poker. So I start reading the newspaper or watch some TV series online. Of course that does not make my play any better.

What do you do, when playing online poker?

I like calm and soothing music while playing poker. It helps me remain calm and prevent me from making hasty decisions.
I think, understanding the situation you are in and understanding the situation where you might be going in are the main factors of the game. Decisions made in a hurry are often not up to the mark.

P

Pocemon12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Usually I listen to music, but recently I realized that it distracts me, now I just drink rum and Cola and play:)

D

Dark Army

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always listen to music and often watch poker streams on Twitch.

Lately I've been practicing my poker chip tricks.

- The flip
- The twirl
- The four finger roll down
- Muscle pass

I can't do the four finger roll down. My pinky doesn't play well with others, so I do 3 instead.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm normally listening to music, and download different thing. I still make it a habit to pay attention to what's going on at the tables.