Slow Players

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
on other tables there are 3 hands, and at a table where one player deliberately stalls for time, 1 hand occurs, but they have prepared phrases, "this is not prohibited by the rules", "I manage my time as I want" and a dozen more similar templates copied to the clipboard exchange, it is better to turn off the nerves, do not pay attention to it, and even more so do not enter into any discussions with them

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I do think that waiting a few seconds to do the next move have kind of a psycolgical effect. It's also important to take a time and think about your opponents hands, the odds, and etc. So slow play a little bit is natural.

The problem is when this happens every hand, over and over again. I understand when people say that slow play like that is lacking of respect, and we all should do what makes the table more confortable for everyone to play the game, respcting each other, and so on.

But there's not avoiding it. Ansious players will always be more affected, and this can be tatics of course. Further more, find the opponents weaknesses is what the hero should do.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It drives me crazy when players take all there allowed time to either bet or fold.
Just understand that it is part of the game It can be annoying I know, but if you get frustrated, how will it benefit you? Perhaps this is their strategy?

Let it go & release the stress.