LUKADONCICMVP

LUKADONCICMVP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
put your headphone on, put your favorite playlist and don´t bother with things u can´t control.

finaltable1

finaltable1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes they want you to be crazy and that's why they stall the timer to maximum

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Slow play before money is a strategy.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
annoying a little - but before the prizes, on the contrary, they please))))

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By the way - when do you play for time yourself? other players might be annoyed too, but you need it....

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Taking your time to make a good and logical decision is a smart thing to do. I do tend to take my time and make a smart decision. This being said, 88+% of the time there is no decision to be made and I just fold, call or bet. I do admit can be a bit much with some who time down every hand and every more. Some talk about there playing multable tables. I get that but 72o on the button is a fold every time. Click the fold and be done with it so it folds your hand when its your turn. Lets be honest, how often do we know the decision before its even out turn to act. .

R

respuuu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In some cases it's a good strategy to play slow, so some of enemies can be tilted and make mistakes.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It drives me crazy when players take all there allowed time to either bet or fold. The blinds only get higher. so why slow play every hand? I can see maybe slow playing a little if it is close to final table and you are down in chips.but why every hand
From the moment you start to get nervous about your opponent's attitude, it will continue, waiting for you to make a mistake or simply give up, I usually play 8 to 10 tables simultaneously, sometimes happen to be absent, it is better to think, analyze your plays, write down, and have a lot of patience, good luck and sorry if I've played with you and bursting or taking too long to make a move, Good luck

andron205

andron205

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
when the prizes are three places away, I become a slow herd myself

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't give a ..... to the slow players.

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I try not to pay attention to it and watch my game more

ninpo

ninpo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
it is do to multi tabling i guess not all of them of corse but the majorities

B

bluewingolive24

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Maybe those players have their own strategy to bide their time, I can't wait, I make quick decisions
They say the one thing that makes you a better chess player, is being able to see all possible moves and scenarios on the table. So giving yourself some extra time, can make or break a win.

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I don't um and ah, I just play my game and make my moves accordingly.

Besides, I thought 'slow play' was a term in Poker and not an actual action, but quite the opposite; a non action - checking the hand when you've got a good hand and should in theory be betting?🤔🤔

Roobz75

Roobz75

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
If she’s doing that online, I doubt she’s that successful. Even live, there’s no excuse for doing it every hand. Just shows a lack of respect for the game and the players at her table.

Some people like to run the clock out when they have monsters. It’s kind of a strategy sometimes but you definitely don’t want to do it every time. Some people think that betting too quickly means you’re bluffing, so I slow my play down a bit now when bluffing.

A lot of it is perception, but in the end the best hand usually wins.
That much time every hand would truly miff me off.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never cared about them that much. Because time moves equally for everyone and the tournament moves faster.

E

eletor2020

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In tournaments I play slow when I'm close to the cash prize.

GERSteven

GERSteven

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think it's a bit of everything. at the bubble is normal but some just want to annoy. but there were also a few tables open so don't get annoyed. That's why I always have something to distract myself or I have a lot of tables open myself :)

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
It is simply his way of playing or a strategy to put pressure on or despair his rivals, all that remains is to hold on and play the best possible against this type of player, poker is a matter of patience

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Running the clock every hand is a good strategy when up against an all in every hand bingo player.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I play slow when I'm around ICM, not to piss anyone off, but because I think it's necessary for my game. In addition, the time of each player is part of the rules of the game. So we have to accept it, otherwise it's better not to play.

S

Station_Master

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I would regard myself as a slow player. Need time to think and normally multitabling. Sorry about that!

Preflop it shouldn't be necessary but sometimes the spot is close. Obviously in an MTT close to the money it can make sense to stall if you have a short stack. That can get annoying when everyone is doing it!

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with your post 100%. It drives me crazy when someone uses there whole time bar every round. When this happens I pray to be moved to another table.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are many reasons for this behavior of players. From poor internet to playing on multiple tables.