Is poker really different online over live?

sidd4rt4

sidd4rt4

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It seems to me that your game is just not working or is having some bad beats, but don't lose faith if you're playing correctly.

R

Rmi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I think it's the same if you know how to play. It shouldn't change things if you make the right move.

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in my opinion the online tournament is completely different from the live tournament because in the live tournament your nervous system works until the end of the game and the online game is more relaxed

ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Playing live is much more different than online. You must be able to read body language. In a live game. Online you have to be able to spot betting patterns. Two completely different experience.

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeh its too much different ,in online you see lots of all in cause their are multiple tournaments running ,so if you loose you can go to other .and no face expressions in online ,thats one of my strong points in live

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the online poker game is certainly calmer because you play more calmly while the live poker game makes you more nervous and you have to pay special attention to the moves

Canaldo Kao

Canaldo Kao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have been playing poker for many years. and the more it becomes that some are dealt against all science and the rules of the game of poker. The longer I play, the more I feel cheated by the poker rooms. Playing live never the game plays like in the rooms. Often times, no tactic or knowledge of poker matters at all. do you think so too?
I think it's very different, because any reaction (tell) your opponent gives can give you a nice answer if he's bluffing or has a good hand!👁️👀

F

FaquStars.1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
I have been playing poker for many years. and the more it becomes that some are dealt against all science and the rules of the game of poker. The longer I play, the more I feel cheated by the poker rooms. Playing live never the game plays like in the rooms. Often times, no tactic or knowledge of poker matters at all. do you think so too?
I've played online poker since the early days of Doyles Room. Probably 24 years or so. Micro and Low buy in online poker is like bingo. pick 2 cards, go all in and hope your cards hit. If that doesn't work rebuy for the $1-$20 and try again. If you want players that play mostly decent hands you need to play higher stakes where the bad beats are less likely to happen. I'm not a passive player nor am i aggressive. I just play my cards. Junk gets folded good hands get played. I don't care what anyone says... programs can not be random. Its called an algorithm: "a process or set of rules to be followed in calculations or other problem-solving operations, especially by a computer". Creating a random program creates a pattern of non-random processes. There will be a pattern unless there is an infinite number of outcomes.

uruguayanna

uruguayanna

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
There is a difference, surely for those who play in person it is more difficult to play online.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Yes. It is very different to play live or online. Live you really need your poker face 😃

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online play is way more different compared to live games.
It seems like badbeats are more prevalent online, and live games are more fun to play.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The biggest advantage of live poker is that it is easier for us to analyze our opponents and the emotion of winning is greater.

efrain123

efrain123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello!!!
For me it must be more difficult live since the face of speaking for itself haha

Aces High

Aces High

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
yes, live poker is not programmed as online poker is

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
The online poker is much more harder than live poker :confused: (imo)

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I consider that they are different, as many tournaments are played, the variance is very high. And sometimes you have to experience bad beat after bad beat. Live you only play 1 tournament so we don't have 10 bad beats in one day. Maybe that's why you have that feeling of cheating.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think they're very different, even though I only play online and haven't played live.

Organize a Home Poker Game