How can someone manage to play at 17 tables simulatenously?

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 - 8 tables is a norm for most MTT professionals. 80% of the decisions are autopilot. I think it becomes easier with practice for them.

C

CryptoBlood

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was playing about maybe 8 tables at the same time and more then that is too much for me I really do not understand how some people have concetration to play 20 and more tables that is really hard.

RhinoRyan89

RhinoRyan89

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi all

What the hell 17 must have multiple screens and hot keys to manage that.

I can play 8 and it starts to get difficult when it gets to 10 im timing out.

I've attached a World Record Video on YouTube.

Where Randy Lew and Elky did attempts involving alot of tables along with some others.

Poker Bounty has some great content enjoy

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you win first place in 17 tournaments at the same time, you will enter the Guinness Book of Records as the best poker player of all time, and I wish you that.
The truth is that I lose concentration🤒 if I play more than three tables at the same time:)

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you win first place in 17 tournaments at the same time, you will enter the Guinness Book of Records as the best poker player of all time, and I wish you that
Lol, that's an interesting way to look at it 😂🤣. And in fact, I have never heard of any player winning even less than 17 tourneys played simultaneously !

SopianaeExtra

SopianaeExtra

between my 2 ears
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
If you win first place in 17 tournaments at the same time, you will enter the Guinness Book of Records as the best poker player of all time, and I wish you that.
The truth is that I lose concentration🤒 if I play more than three tables at the same time:)
Lol!
With all those winnings you could buy an even bigger monitor. 😁

P

Panda19977

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My max was 6. tables, sadly you can’t Play-off then 4 in germany anymore

muzenza2012

muzenza2012

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
this type of player, who plays at several tables, simply only knows how to play with good cards like, AA, AK, QQ, KK. because he just takes a look, sees if the card is good or not, then gives up or pays. For me, the ideal is 3 tables at the most, because many good hands, for example, come from 89, 4 5 , and so on.

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's a nice monitor . Even with one like that I'd be hopelessly lost .

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
I didn’t play at 17 tables, I played at a maximum of 10 tables, it’s quite possible on large stationary computers, but for this you need to have good eyesight, quick thinking and good intuition.

W

walrusjulius

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hi forum,

I am playing an MTT and I came across a player who seemed to know the game, so I looked him up on SharkScope. Indeed he's a winning player over 14k MTTs with an ROI close to 30%.

When I checked the tabs, I noticed he's currently playing 17 MTTs.

How can he do that?

He's also not really playing slow, responding to his actions in 2-3 seconds?

I'm amazed.

View attachment 328939

Edit:
Ah, I looked myself up and it also shows the MTTs where you busted as "running". So that explains it quite a bit. :LOL:
Usually play 2-4 tables, better result for me.