How many tables can you play simultaneously?

How many tables can you play simultaneously (at most)?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 32 24.1%

Votes: 21 15.8%

Votes: 48 36.1%

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • more, please specify

Votes: 20 15.0%

• Total voters
dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I never played more then 4 tables simultaneously.
I appreciate those who play more than 4 tables at the same time. 4 is sometimes too much for me, I would burn out quickly if I had to do this for several hours a day.

jleon_zat

jleon_zat

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play two, I have fun with two, and I can reason my hands out with 3 or 4. It's a bit difficult for me.

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm slowly increasing...

I'm already managing to use 5 open tables.
However, I still need to run Jurojin to get the screen positioning right...
Game 888's tabs don't shrink properly to hold 6 open.... gg poker doesn't either.

W

wengz2002

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play up to 6~ But not good~
I often missed good hands to play ang get sit out~ :-(

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
It's advisable to start with 2 tables and add one by one when you are comfortable

Marshmalo1994

Marshmalo1994

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
When I use to play regularly, I use to play at 6 tables at the same time without any problem. Sometimes I reached 8, but that's my limit.
The problem is, if I'm playing sngs, reaching the heads up in 3 or more, that can stress me a little bit. Fortunately, the heads up on turbo sngs doesn't long too much.

cdntyler87

cdntyler87

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I can play up to 6 games at a time comfortably sadly the laptop I’m using no longer can handle it lol definitely time for an upgrade

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on Cash or Mtt's. When I was playing everyday, I could play up to 7 mtt's, I could have gone a few more but I would feel rushed with more than that. My friends told me to just add in 1 more table and in a week it will feel normal. I trusted them because they were playing more than I was, but I just did not feel the need to play more. When I play cash tables, especially since my volume has gone down, I will not go above 4 cash tables and some days I will just play 2. I took a good break from poker and it quickly affected my decision making ability.

offeron

offeron

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play MTT freerolls and there are four or more tournaments at the same time, but you can effectively play no more than two tournaments at the same time.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play at 2-3 tables. I have been playing poker for more than 5 years, and in general, I can play on 4 tables at the same time and maintain the necessary concentration.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I tried to play 8-9-10, but I calmed down in time !! now practicing 4-6

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I play 2 cash tables but depending when the free rolls are I sometimes play 2 free rolls at the same time

meagain00

meagain00

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I can play comfortable 4 tables. If I don`t put all focus, 10, 12 is okay.

meagain00

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play up to 4 tables at the same time, but I believe I play better when I only have 2 tables open.

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea i cant go no further than 3 tables.Maaaybe 4 but thats when im in top notch form i guess(not tired,focused,etc.).After 3 its already downhill,I start making bad calls and unnecessary folds...

chinatowm

chinatowm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
Hello forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you can play (correctly) at one time before they overwhelm you.

I was recently trying to play at three tables, but to be honest, I couldn't handle so many at once. So I was playing a really loose one so I could focus more on the other two.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Complete the survey with the number of tables at which you can play simultaneously. If it's more than 5, please share how many and how you do it. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:
My score up to 5 tables simultaneously when at one or two tables or maybe three I come out well in favor of chips maximum the others I leave them in reseso now to play well they would be only two because that way you would see how the players play and what cards come out on the flop is my opinion thank you

chinatowm

chinatowm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
I can play up to 4 tables at the same time, but I think I play better when I only have 2 tables open.
Almost the same as I thought because that's how you see which are the shark players and what cards have come out this way it allows you more concentration

apLike

apLike

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
2 tables are the best option for me. If it's more, then I'm losing the pleasure of the game.