How many tables can you play simultaneously?

How many tables can you play simultaneously (at most)?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 32 24.1%

Votes: 21 15.8%

Votes: 48 36.1%

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • more, please specify

Votes: 20 15.0%

• Total voters
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:

B

bachterie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 4 tables at Spins and in Fast Forward Games I can focus only on two tables.

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there was a video on the Internet where a guy from China plays on 10 or 20 tables in the cache, he was very famous at one time, he made hundreds of thousands on micro-limits

I played on 3 tables, but it's inconvenient, I try not to open more than 2 tables, because the results are not very good if I play more than 2 tables, but maybe I would try on four tables, but then I need a second monitor

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    749.5 KB · Views: 20
Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
there was a video on the Internet where a guy from China plays on 10 or 20 tables in the cache, he was very famous at one time, he made hundreds of thousands on micro-limits
Always those Asian people being better at everything. 🤣

I guess that's why there is a saying:
There's always an Asian being better than you. 🙊

choche0372

choche0372

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
In my opinion if you play more than one table the quality of game gets worse

eniseysmail

eniseysmail

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, four poker tables at the same time is already a limit. Even at four tables it becomes difficult to concentrate.

R

Raisindepth

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"
The most online poker tables played in 1 hour is 62, achieved by Bertrand 'ElkY' Grospellier (france) for pokerstars.com at Monte Carlo Bay Resort, Monte Carlo ( Monaco) on 28 April 2009. ElkY is also a former professional gamer, having competed in the South Korean StarCraft Leagues in the early 00's.
"

I'm rather convinced though that indeed some Asian player has managed to beat this record on one of PokerStars EPT series. I'm not too sure though! (Source)

I can play multiple tables i would max do 2 tables but I'm not comfortable enough to do this often i try to win so i want to focus as much as possible.

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends on the day i guess, but prefer few tables :)

Axas90

Axas90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"
The most online poker tables played in 1 hour is 62, achieved by Bertrand 'ElkY' Grospellier (France) for PokerStars.com at Monte Carlo Bay Resort, Monte Carlo ( Monaco) on 28 April 2009. ElkY is also a former professional gamer, having competed in the South Korean StarCraft Leagues in the early 00's.
"

I'm rather convinced though that indeed some Asian player has managed to beat this record on one of PokerStars EPT series. I'm not too sure though! (Source)

I can play multiple tables i would max do 2 tables but I'm not comfortable enough to do this often i try to win so i want to focus as much as possible.
So I think there are other players who have done more SnG's per hour.
I still remember a Double or Nothing player who even got an official visit from poker stars. Because he played over 100 tables simultaneously. And that over a long period of time.
He also played 1 million games I think.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
I play two slots it's easier to focus if the winnings come out then you don't have to play a lot of them if God lets you win and from one

LuckyLadiv

LuckyLadiv

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MX
Chips
I play 4 tables, I have tried to play more but I notice that my efficient response to reasoning drops significantly.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
for me, three, four tables is the norm, more is already difficult!

annaannawy

annaannawy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
MA
Chips
I think 3-4 60%ppl can handle that.because only play 1table for online,that’s too boring lol

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm doing a fast sit and go like a spin and go or a hyperturbo I generally only like to do two at a time because you get down to heads up too quickly and it's tough to do a few tables at a time heads up.

For tournaments though 4 is the sweet spot for me personally. I used to 6 and 8 table quite a bit but I found that the quality of my play dipped after 4 as I'd miss opportunities by not paying enough attention to any single table.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
ATM I play max 4 tables at the same time but in the past I've constantly played 8 tables and sometimes even more - tho I have to admit it was pretty tough to handle and my sessions were way shorter than nowadays...

IMO it depends a lot on the person and how much experience you already have at the games you play and how much you put into studying, I mean in poker you'll find yourself in similar spots all the time and if you already know what you should do in most situations than it helps a lot in multi-tabling... Also, the equipment you have(pc/ laptop/ monitors...) is really important too.

Have a great Sunday everyone and GLGL at the tables $$$

E

emzadii

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can only profitably play two simultaneous MTT tables, for some odd reason (caveat: I only play tournaments). Beyond two tables, I'd have a very hard time reading opponents. I'd make robotic plays, missing edges & exploits here and there, which is a big deal in MTTs, imo.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
well you would first have to define what "can" means . i "can" click on 3 tables at once ....however i wont be able to play good poker that way . i can only play well when i am on 1 table and can focus and concentrate

i think you will not play optimally when you play on more than 1 table . 2 tables is maybe somewhat okay still but 3 tables ? i doubt you will play your best game

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the moment I can play 7 tiled MTTs , I would like within the next month to make this number an 8. 8 or 9 player tables are easier to being played because there is a bigger time gap between each action!

EnzoRS94

EnzoRS94

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I can't play more at more than two tables, I just can't focus.

P

Phyrrura

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I already tried even 6 tables, actually I played more than this, but this was the limit that I played without getting sit out in any of them for all the way. I usually play 4 tables without losing much focus in any of them, and I adapt how many tables I play accordingly to the buy-in, the relevance of the game, my mood...

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
4 I can play , but better is 3 , and best performance I have with 2 tables . So maybe ai should have chosen 2 instead of 4 in the poll lol

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
. i "can" click on 3 tables at once ....however i wont be able to play good poker that way
Fair point.

I meant it in a way that you play can good poker at those tables. Probably the best can only be achieved at one table but how many tables where you still know what's going on and can get a minimum information on your opponents without risking to mix up stuff.

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:
I feel comfortable playing up to two tables, on the weekend I played at four tables, but I only played because they were all freerolls, but I had a little difficulty focusing on the tables, I felt that I lost some hands that I could have played, but I really prefer play at a table.(s)