How many tables can you play simultaneously?

How many tables can you play simultaneously (at most)?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 32 24.1%

Votes: 21 15.8%

Votes: 48 36.1%

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • more, please specify

Votes: 20 15.0%

• Total voters
treblek1

treblek1

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4 tables is enough,then you can focus on everything.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I stick to 2 tables, I can't compute any more.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I normally play 6 tables at the same time.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually play 3-4 tables at the same time. If there are more than four tables, it becomes difficult for me to stay focused.

GervaCWB

GervaCWB

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I can't concentrate on playing more than two tables, but I prefer to play just one table at a time.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When Im playing cash I play only in 2 tables, but when I play some MTT, I can play in 3 tables. If I play in more tables I think that I can’t be 100% concentrated 🙂

Sorry for my english 😬

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I can play 2 at the most it's diffucult to focus on more tables in the same time.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
At the same time, I play on 3-4 tables, no more. For me, this is the optimal number of tables that does not affect the quality of my decisions.

Andrii Lubentsov

Andrii Lubentsov

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I usually don't play more than four tables, unless I add one or two freerolls.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
there was a video on the Internet where a guy from China plays on 10 or 20 tables in the cache, he was very famous at one time, he made hundreds of thousands on micro-limits

I played on 3 tables, but it's inconvenient, I try not to open more than 2 tables, because the results are not very good if I play more than 2 tables, but maybe I would try on four tables, but then I need a second monitor
Are you sure he was from China? Maybe you're referring to Nanonoko?

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you sure he was from China? Maybe you're referring to Nanonoko?
I don't remember his name, but maybe not from China, from neighboring countries... it was more than 10 years ago, then he was very famous, they only talked about him, the game was only on micro limits, and I don't remember his name, but the fact that he was Asian is for sure

HungarianBoy

HungarianBoy

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
Hi! well, to be honest, it often happens that many freerolls and coupon tournaments start at the same time, one is important, the other is not important, the third is important and so on... Unfortunately, I am one of those players who find it difficult to watch even on 1 table ! It's not like playing poker on +10 tables, paying attention, concentrating. time expires etc. I tried it, it didn't work and I just annoyed myself. in the future, if I can, I will only play poker at one table.

IRINA70

IRINA70

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
The number of tables depends on whether it is a cash game or a tournament, zoom or regular hold'em. The slower the game at the table, the more tables you can play at the same time. I try not to take more than three.

B

BrunoFabri01

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play on up to 6 tables, I reduce the table tab and divide the pc screen into 6, then you can follow it calmly

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I normally play two cash game’s and two or three tournaments so average it’s 4/5 at time

T

tiptools

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the beginning 2-3 ...now (after some years) 4-6

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I prefer up to 3, so I'm more comfortable, I played with 4 and it was very crazy, there's no time to think properly, so I've only been left at 3 tables.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The more tables at the same time, the worse the game is. I prefer no more than 3. Because I want to win, not just play.

Djon25

Djon25

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Voted for 4, but it is convenient to play in two. At four, the eyes run wild.

millya5

millya5

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I can play maximum 3 tables! if more than 3 columns my head starts to hurt and I think badly .....

jonaselloco

jonaselloco

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:
Hello brother
In truth, I like to play maximum in 2 tables nothing else.
The reason is because I really like to study the game of the players who play at the table and in truth, sometimes playing in 2 is already complicated for you.
That's why I usually play one table and squeeze it to the full.
When I play two tables it's because I signed up for a tournament at a different time and that's where the tournament opens for me hahahaha and well I have to put all my heart into both of them.
A hug from Algarrobo argentina

jordanbillie

jordanbillie

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:
I voted for 4, since that is the most I am comfortable playing at once.

The more realistic answer would be 2 though.

I most often play 2 tables at a time, since I'm almost always in the late stages of MTTs and want to be able to exploit the structure specific situations that most multi-tablers will miss/ignore.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
want to be able to exploit the structure specific situations that most multi-tablers will miss/ignore.
Details please, mister. I already successfully adapted your late registration approach, maybe I can learn from this tactic too. :geek:

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can play up to 12-14 sometimes when I'm well rested
Usually I go up to 9 to maintain A game as good as possible

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Four tables is confortable for me....Eventually i play in 6 tables....