How many tables can you play simultaneously?

How many tables can you play simultaneously (at most)?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 32 24.1%

Votes: 21 15.8%

Votes: 48 36.1%

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • more, please specify

Votes: 20 15.0%

• Total voters
V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Usually I play about 8 tables at the same time, but for example, now at pokerstars you can play a maximum of 4 tables.

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Very rarely do I play more than 2 tables at a time, but yesterday due to a strange series of events I had 3 games on the go and two of them were fairly fast games. That was actually a little too much. If all 3 were slow games it would be very doable, but the speed of the two games made it very difficult to keep up and I was for sure only playing my cards, I was not playing the players at all. I will add one caveat to this reply though. Sometimes when I am forced to just play my cards I don't overthink the game and I do very well and this was the case yesterday. Final table on the CC weekend $300 plus I did very well on the other games as well. Great post and question. THANKS!!

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 Tables, my performance is substantially worse with 4 or more tables.

DiazPoker3101

DiazPoker3101

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Now I'm playing two tables simultaneously, I was trying to play three tables, but I still lose focus with three tables, so I'm still with two.

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I like to play 2 tables - most comfortable. 3 seems to be my limit without problems but when I play 4 then it gets to hectic for me to really think and play - and look out if one table gets down to heads up - yikes!!

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
I'm comfortable playing 4 tables, I played 6 tables once but I couldn't focus well. In a cash game it's a litle bit easy, you don't have to push your hand to the limit, you fold you get dealt another one and the chips stays the same, however in tournament you have to be aware of the opponents at the table, the small stacks, the LAG, the blinds... It needs more concentration.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In the old days I used to play up to 20 tables on Full Tilt, but now I am happy if I can get 6 to 8 going.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I once tried up to 30 tables in 45mans turbo (micros), because there you can play robotic and kindof easy like on autopilot.
But nowadays in Cash Games NL50 I play only TWO tables, because I need every information I can get from my opponents and I am an excessive note taker :)

offshore11000

offshore11000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A maximum of 4 tables. I know it's possible much more

N

NotADonk

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Two seems to be easier to handle for me.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
:ROFLMAO:
I prefer to play one or two. Any more than that and my concentration goes down although I have played up to 6 freerolls at once.

T

Tato Ivan

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
For an interesting and productive evening, one or two tables are enough.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The optimal number of tables that can be played at the same time is found through our own experience. But, if you evaluate your ability to pay attention and concentration, you can avoid unnecessary search and waste of money. But for many players, an increase in the number of tables leads to a worse result. I play 3-4 tables.

yango

yango

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I always try to play at most 4 tables because in the end concentration is lost with so many decisions that have to be made, that in the end one will lose by winning others with good variances

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It depends on your gameplay and if your device is higher than you can open up to 10 tables!

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
In MTT and cash games I can play on 4 tables simultaneously. In Spins and HU, I can play on 2 tables.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hey forum,

I don't know if a thread like this already exists, but I was wondering how many tables you are able to play (properly) at once before you get overtaxed.

I was recently trying to play on three tables but I couldn't handle those many at once to be honest. So I was playing at one very loose to be able to focus on the other two more.

Please fill the poll with the amount of tables you are able to play simultaneously. If you do more than 5, please share how many and how you do that. :eek:
Good evening, my friend, you asked an interesting question and I immediately responded I play well on two tables without problems, but if I start playing on the third table, then problems already begin that I don’t have time and I go to the bank on one of the tables in order to multiply or drop out of the tournament and after that I stay on two tables, I play slowly and calmly think for I'm ideal to play two tables but it's no better to be focused on specific tables than to rely on luck and play three or more tables this is my version of the correct game you can challenge it:)

N

NoMore

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, I like to play at 2 tables,When there are more than 2 tables, the person is more likely to lose the game.the game gets out of control

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hi everyone:)
I don't think it would be good to play at more than two tables at the same time, especially if the buy-in is high, for me I can play and focus well at two tables because poker depends entirely on the efficiency of concentration.
The other thing is that in live poker we only play at one table although we can read the opponents at the table, unlike online poker where we can only read a little of the movement or reaction of the opponents at the table.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey forum,

I'm already overwhelmed after a certain amount of time at 4 and couldn't imagine playing more tables for several hours. But maybe that is also due to priorities that someone has.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
2 fastfold max or 4 normal speed cash tables. But normally just chill with one fast fold table while doing other stuff.

Rui Ferreira

Rui Ferreira

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Game on 4 screens reaching a maximum of 6 screen of this not passing

"When I sit down to play, I play to win. I was never satisfied with second place" - Phil Ivey

kunkgreen

kunkgreen

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, I confess that 4 is close to acceptable... it can also depend on the style of the tournament or modality and its speed.

Some I can even perform well with more screens, like spins... but I still find it difficult if I have to really play paying attention.

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
With some more experience, I usually also play on 3-4 tables usually.

It works as long as none of them is at the end phase / HU because then you need to focus on that one only. :)