How many tables are you comfortable with?

frost234

frost234

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I play the maximum on 2 tables - I can not concentrate on more tables

M

MadMan999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3-4 tables are normal for me. If I play more, I don't show my A-game. I do not optimal moves.

D

dferrari86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m only good with two on one screen. More than that I can’t calculate odds quickly enough

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depending on the price I'll average out 2-3. If it's a freerolls like those ACR repeaters ill do 6-8 because I'll get smashed out of at least 3 early on. If its straight cash games I'll keep to 3.

riverokker

riverokker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 or 4 tables is good. I like two cash tables. And 2 tourneys. Does anyone play 10 or more??[emoji41]

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I found that 5-8 tables work for MTT's of the same type (mixing Omaha and Holdem is not a good thing). Certain games will just go bad while one or two will bring you to the final table covering any buy-ins lost. When playing some of the bigger games I need to write notes and this means that I cut the multi-tabling down a bit.

revizor

revizor

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How many tables are you guys comfortable with at one time? I'm usually comfortable with up to 6 9-person tables, but only 2 heads up at a time.

TY

Here, for the beginning it is worth determining your skill and monitor diagonal and resolution. Because with 23 "in 1920 * 1080 I am not comfortable to play even 2, although I play 4! Take the same nanonoko, who owns the official record of the Guinness World Records in 32 tables. But if you look at how he played and at what limits! He was crooked at the 25/50 limits, he was allowed to raise the limits with the same number of tables, and during the 8-hour session he still managed to get a plus.Therefore, I wouldn’t be guided by the number of tables. The main thing is how many tables are comfortable for you now!

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Usually I play 3-5 tables . There are about 7 tables , but rarely . If I play alone, I get bored and start looking for something else .

PelyaMX

PelyaMX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Personally my comfortable max is 3 tables, but better 2 .. -I never use any pokerprogram (like PokerManager) so for me it's very difficult to control all moments & events on the tabeles i'm playing If there are more than 2 tables.

blanktheman

blanktheman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play a good poker game with 3 tables. I can play more tables but then i find there's no time to think about your hand. I used to play 10 tables and as soon as you call on one table you already have to call on the next one.

I prefer playing 2 tables because then I can play and watch tv and still win the game.

Madzapzay

Madzapzay

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
4. But I'm pretty sure I'm only profitable overall playing 2.

D

Dynamon

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maximum two.Three tables and more do not give focus on the game.

Bluffzone68

Bluffzone68

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BZ
Chips
How many tables

Hi
I could manage with 2 tables comfortably
3 with a little dificulty level
Also depends on the game
Hyper Turbo are fast paced
Thanks
Manoj
Bluffzone68

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I now focus on quality and not on quantity.

My maximum:
2 zoom tables or
4 tables mtt or
2 tables spin n go max

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The less table I play the more comfortable I am.
Some times I play up to 4 and feel nice, but 1 is far better.

Best of Luck

O

onlynuts19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 tables for me is normal. You are always in process.

freerollhound

freerollhound

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant play more than 2 and just cant understand the players that play not 3 or 4, but 12 and more. How is this even possible, with 2 tables it seems I would not have time for any more. Is there some method to playing more?

B

bigsmyle

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I find that is more wise to play a higher cash table games ,max 2, than more tables and for less money