How many tables are you comfortable with?

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
4 tables, in all modes, more than that this I always forget a one, with a lot of effort maybe 6 (maybe)

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome! thank you all for the responses!

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me three is ok so i can play all the time, 4 is a bit too much for me

VIP_TARIFF

VIP_TARIFF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For me three is ok so i can play all the time, 4 is a bit too much for me

Are you playing on your phone or something? For me 4-5 comfortably on a laptop, but 6-7 is not very much. With the phone I 2 the table only can launch, not more.:star:

BobbyMorton

BobbyMorton

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me its 3 although I am more comfortable with 2.:):):)

L

Lilhawker11

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I too am comfortable with only 2 tables at once but will go up to 4 just cause that's what fits comfortably on my screen.

RutgersOneTime

RutgersOneTime

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
seems like everyone is around 2-3.

J

joshua360

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
freerolls

When I'm playing free rolls, no more then 6 at once. When I spend some money I play just one. If i'm almost in the money in a free roll i will sit out all others. I find I do much better when I play one at a time. Only problem with playing just one is I get bored if I'm on a run of bad cards.

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
2 tables max. I need a bigger monitor for more than that.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 or 3 tables

It is depends on the situation and your poker game level I like to play 2 table when I play zoom cause there are too many hands and when I play 3 table on zoom I can't concentrated and when I'm not playing zoom I like to play 3 tables cause often with 2 tables it is really bored.

The best when we play poker is play our best game so the most important is feel confident and comfortable on the poker tables in order for earn the maximum we can and lose the minimum we could in our sesions.

R

r21sp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play 6 tables without any problems, if necessary I can play 8! when 1-2 tables remain, it gets boring for me and I start looking for something to occupy myself

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i only 2-4 tables at a time after that i lose some focus

Mmurilove

Mmurilove

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play 6 tables at the same time, but when there are several good tournaments at the same time I get to play up to 8 screens.

realrussian

realrussian

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It really depends on the game. I can manage 2 max while playing heads up and am comfortable with over 5 tables at full ring.

crimsonblur

crimsonblur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like 8-10 player range the most for cash games but for other games I don't mind the amount of players. I like to play like 4-5 tables at a time when I am playing tournaments.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually do 1 table at a time. Sometimes 2 if there are 2 MTTs i want to be play, but 95% of the time, i stick with 1 table.

It's so much easier to pay attention to overwatch when I'm playing at the same time.

orchidra

orchidra

Allan with two Owls
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I prefer up to two tables, but can easily manage three. I have played six a few times, but did not enjoy it. Four is now my maximum.

mrgupta

mrgupta

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can go up to 12 6max tables of NL10 and below, but on NL25 6 tables is my maximum.

J

jdmBlue

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer 2 tables. Sometimes run 3. Playing 1 does not keep my mind busy enough.

mistershrimpy

mistershrimpy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I play sit and go or spins, then no more than 4 tables at a time. if more, i'm starting to get lost.

Pharaoh39

Pharaoh39

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I feel comfortable with 4 tables. It can get hectic at times late in a tournament, but that's where I feel comfortable.

J

Joe1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer to only play one table than several, I can focus on one Prefer and concentrate better

cleder7

cleder7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like action, so I prefer the zoom that is more dynamic. I play on up to four desks when I'm just focused on the computer.
When simultaneously I am doing something else play some tournament at just one table with much more calm and patience.

david1bear

david1bear

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I get bored with 1 so I do play 2. I need to take it back to one though, in live poker you would only play one, its better for focuse:0)