How many tables to play?

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know. Many tables. Once I played 18 tables on micro limits and it wasn't too hard to still win. Anyway 6 tables is optimal for my game and that's a number I play the most on cash games.

P

ProfessorGrind

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't know. Many tables. Once I played 18 tables on micro limits and it wasn't too hard to still win. Anyway 6 tables is optimal for my game and that's a number I play the most on cash games.
This is very wise - play the optimal amount for your game.

Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is very wise - play the optimal amount for your game.

ye, rush in poker always hurts quality. It's better to play less tables and max focus on it. Then you learn faster and you can use less amount of buy ins to play on bigger stakes.

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At now 3-4 tables is the max to play confortable, focused.. more than 4 tables i play sometimes, but prejudice my calm..[emoji2962][emoji16]

V

VBB112

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've moved up from 4 to 6 tables recently. Feel very confident at 4 and the results show. Six is a stretch since I just have my medium sized laptop screeen. Next move is a monitor I can connect to.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. I use to play 4 at a time, dual monitor setup. Now that I am not as quick, I only play one.

O

olivercito3

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i play usually 1 but i can handle 2 with no problem , once i tried 4 but thats too much :D

tagog

tagog

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can play 3 or 4 tables,depends on my mood

G

Guilhermew1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
This is a question that I made every day. There is a good number of tables to play poker on-line simultaneously? I mean, how can we stay focused on the game with so many tables opened? :confused::confused::confused:
Hey welcome to cardschat! :wavey:

Different people are comfortable with different numbers of tables I guess... :)

zvezdadelije

zvezdadelije

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I typically play 1 to 4 tables. As you said, my personal preference is to stay focused and not introduce tilt in my game. What about yourself?

Q

Qrise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

and I personally prefer to play only at 1 table. Such a game is more reliable and much more chances of winning.

P

padman400

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One table if playing fast fold poker with a full stack

4 tables regular when playing my short stack method

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it is advisable to play at least 5 table at a time but for me beyond 3 table. I find it hard to stay focused and play my A game. With poker experience we acquire automatisms which allow us to play each spot in the best possible way without having to use our gray matter at 100%. which allows me to preserve my energy and not to tire too much when I multitable.

Big_Banana

Big_Banana

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Whenever I play on 2 or 4 tables. Never win because on 2 or 4 tables the brain focuses on a single table

TerryBLE

TerryBLE

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Until you don't lose a hand due to "lack of attention" in my case, 4

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play at two tables, at most 4. But I think it depends on the player, there are players who like to play at more tables and others think that many tables can hinder the reading of the game. I admit that with more than three tables I get a little lost.

C

caracaski220

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
caracaski220

I dont llke multitable play. Especially more than 2 tables. I like giving full attention to what is happening and what my opponents are doing. Some people are able to do this with 4 or more tables. More power to them.

C

chpoken

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I started like everyone else from one now i load up to five
A matter of time and habit

linf

linf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
even from the answers it is already clear that what is good for one person is not suitable for another!

RimworldDoctor

RimworldDoctor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you're new, you should definitely start with no more than 2 tables. As situations become more habitual, moving up to more is fine. At the end of the day, your limit is based on your focus level and your ability to do quick math.

S

successlaw

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use to play somewhere around 4 to 10 tables same time..sng's and mtts only

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice: if you can, play none. :)

Maekz1999

Maekz1999

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play Max 2 tables or my brain is going to pop out.. Haha :D if I play more it is not fun to me.. So I stick to that strategy :)