Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It has happened to me a couple of times and it is very annoying, I lost good hands, things that happen:confused::(

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To me it also happened several times. A couple of times I was lucky and won the hands.

Lenka65

Lenka65

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker

Yes, that happens sometimes. I recently folded four of eights in a tournament.

sarjdgo

sarjdgo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
happened to me few times too... its annoying that when happens, i have a amazing hand... or at least when i remember that happened to me :(

Im thinking about using keyboard shortcuts, but maybe wrong button will be more common? :confused:

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The more the mess up costs you. The more you will be prepared for it to not happen again. I make sure my windows arent stacked incorrectly. I run rails and constantly am gyazo snapshotting and uploading while playing. It happened a few times but now I am aware of the situation and prepare for it to not happen again

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I play two tournaments on my phone, it often happens that I accidentally press the wrong game in which I wanted to when switching games.

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
kkkkk I'm the accident every time I press call or allin

BriceNice

BriceNice

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hit the fold button on accident all the time!

Falconcesar

Falconcesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Me suele pasar cuando juego en varios torneos por error aprieto el boton de ahí adentro con cartas no muy bonitas pero a veces ganaba y me sorprende y me pasó con un 7-2 ¡¡¡¡yo gané con full house !!! Increíble, ¿verdad? Buena suerte amigos !!!

Uzbek707

Uzbek707

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes it was, I threw out the finished full house by pressing the wrong button. And now I'm waiting, I think to click on correctly

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did quite few times . Most of the times it has a disastrous result but once in a while I get lucky

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing on PS Android App and I hate it. The tables are on top of each other- only 1 visible at at a time, so a table can pop up when the action comes to it and you click call or fold when you didn't mean too.

Also this frequently happens the window will somehow get shifted up or down and will not orient itself right again and I can't bet. Today I picked up JJ in cutoff and the screen was stuck and I timed out. The blinds both had Ax and called a raise from button- and the flop came AJ4.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play on the pokerstars app. I am not able to get onto the site right now on my PC. It is difficult to use. I will sometimes misclick when the active window pops to the front. This is even worse when you are in multiple tourneys heads up. They go back and forth very fast. As soon as you enter a bet the next screen is already on the top.

_Look I have already replied to this thread. Lol, I'm tired.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.

Oooh, I thought this only happens to me)).
Well if it ends well

M

Mahereid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It happens a lot to me when I play on more than 1 table.

Natta777

Natta777

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
This has happened many times. Yesterday I was knocked out of the tournament by accidentally calling all-in with 2 5 offsuit. I was hoping for a miracle. But no, the miracle did not happen .

S

StateDeParis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i play on my phone îs hapend, but aleays i presa fold.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this can become a disaster . like limping with a bad hand by accident and then trying to steal the pot by bluffing and the bluff doesnt work . or you get beat by a better hand and lose a lot of chips either way

better to be calm and not click too fast

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Once I hit a wrong button, went all in with 86, got a straight on the flop and won the hand. But most of the time it does not work out.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I used to multi-table years ago and had the tables in a cascade mode, so every time I had to make a decision the table would pop-up on top, this was very annoying as I could call or fold on a table that popped up just as I was making the decision on another table.
It became very expensive as it cost me games I should have won. This is when I decided that multi-table games were not for me.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

B

Blaze716

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man yesterday, the absolute worst blunder I ever did happened to me during a $2000 tourney. I had pocket 7's, flop comes up 77K. I was in about 40th place and around 50,000 chips. Dude before bets 10k. I know I can get him to eventually go all. So I use the timer to make him believe I'm really thinking, even though I have 4 of a kind. Then my mouse does some stupid twitch and I accidently hit the fold button. I couldn't believe it!

C

chalghaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh man yesterday, the absolute worst blunder I ever did happened to me during a $2000 tourney. I had pocket 7's, flop comes up 77K. I was in about 40th place and around 50,000 chips. Dude before bets 10k. I know I can get him to eventually go all. So I use the timer to make him believe I'm really thinking, even though I have 4 of a kind. Then my mouse does some stupid twitch and I accidently hit the fold button. I couldn't believe it!

holly .... that one of the worst missclicks i have ever seen ... feel bad for you... damn ...