Hitting wrong button by accident

spectralwave

spectralwave

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is something that happened to me at the very beginning when I started playing, it happens that you still don't have a correct skill that makes it difficult to start the game.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No it never happened to me !

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.

Been there done that it is the worst feeling. One time I had a straight flush and was trying to take a screen shot before I acted and the clock timed out (thought i had a time bank but did not).

All you can do is promise your self not to misclick again and move on. GL

L

livyst123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently was browsing the net and poker tab popped up and exactly where I was clicking was the all in button and sadly it executed it into a losing hand but I had a big stack so I was still alive Lol

CBETKA

CBETKA

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I once pressed the fold button with an AA pocket pair in a game. My action is very offensive. I was distracted by a movie that I watched in parallel to the game.

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes paying attention is very importend when you are playing two
or more games. I have pushed many wrong buttons because playing to
many games at the same time.

edenman1

edenman1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I have done this, and gotten lucky on the all in lol Doh

Sergei 9417

Sergei 9417

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.
You are right this happens in online poker and sometimes you don't have time to make a call with a good hand because of a disconnection, but it saved my bankroll more than once, but it also deprived me of money

D

donpiatnik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in a $ 530 (500k guaranteed) tournament near the bubble area. I had pretty good stack.i did a missclick and I gave an all in 3 8 o...there were three of us in the game ---> game over. I almost threw my laptop out the window. (I ate while I had food in my fingers so I reached for my mouse strangely.)

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Oddly enough, I did not have mistaken clicks, I never put an all-in by accidentally pressing the button. I always keep track of where my mouse is.

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think such situations often happen due to inattention. Or when you play at multiple tables at the same time. Reflexes are not something that is important in online poker. After all, pressing a button is easier than making the right decision.

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
when many tables are open, it happens all the time ...

Mityamoriss

Mityamoriss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never happened to me,but if that happens I hope it will be with not premium hand :D

Vlaad

Vlaad

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened several times. I use a bluetooth mouse, and when idling for more than 10 seconds or so it turns off. Once I move the mouse it turns on, but there's like a half second delay. Often times my cursor is on the call button, I then want to move the mouse to the fold button and click. Because of the delay it stays on the call button, and I make an involuntary call [emoji53]

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Yes, I can remember a decent amount of time I clicked the wrong button.

Especially in Zoom poker.

I think once I folded Aces.....

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Happened many times. Once i folded quad Aces on the flop...

P

Poeffy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, checked on the wrong button regularly, because I played several tournaments at the same time and my screen switched from one tournament to another.

R

Rabberto71

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I have done this SOOOOO many times
It is frustrating when it happens but I’ve nobody really to blame but myself

Be more careful ��

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I pressed the wrong button a few times, once I even hit all in.

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I never went through this situation, but it must be pretty bad. It can be the result of many hours playing, tiredness hits.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sure, happened also to me some time, not a good feeling :p

P

poker hp635

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's probably with everyone drowning and I'm no exception recently I went all out with 83 on hand

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
happens a lot, especially when multitasking,
only once did i feel bad, meant to fold but called someone's pre-flop all-in. I was embarrassed because it was a horrible hand, 2 8 offsuit etc
Hit a four card flush,

it happens

el_soma77

el_soma77

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
:cool: If it has happened to me several times when I am in several tournaments or suddenly I want to see the previous hand, and suddenly the table appears and I press the button to pay sometimes rest, I have made this series of fatal errors, which can be worth a constant work of several hours.