Hitting wrong button by accident

Khrisnner

Khrisnner

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It has happened to me a couple of times and it is very annoying, I lost good hands, things that happen

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello everybody ! it was several times that he was in a hurry or because of negligence pressed another button ((((it was a mistake and it was very insulting

C

Cinhos_2000

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Was multitabling and accidentaly folded pocket aces..

P

pcurley17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thankfully it has only happened to me once met to call but slipped and folded
Very annoying !!!!!!

Costy69

Costy69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hitting wrong button

Ive done a bunch of times. Sometimes it worked for the better.

S

speeditall

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Call. Check. Fold. I'm not always sure which button to press but pressing the wrong one by mistake is something that I have not yet experienced.

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hit sometimes by accident an unwanted button if a window pops up surpringly in that moment.

Otherwise I time out, for instance where I had KK and chatted with a friend, but it was a lucky move, because somebody had AA in this hand LOL.

D

DAVID KEHRER

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think every one has done that hit wrong key. I have done it a few times when i was playing 4 tables going back and forth.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it might now be "part of the game". lol
I have done it more when I played way too many tables.

turrui262

turrui262

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
and a drug ... even more if it is on an important tournament straight, then if the guy is not well controlled he usually teases

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It will occasionally happen (although rarely). I just think of it like variance with a bad beat:

It will balance out because everyone will misclick roughly the same frequency (unless they are especially quick/careless), so I figure it isn't a ton to worry about. If it happens, then it happens :D

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I think any poker player who says this never happened to them and only playing live poker. I dont think I know any who do play online who has not admitted to making this error. I sure as hell know I have.

J

Jackmagic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yup. I can't say how many times but I know it has happened to me more than once and has won hands the odd time :p:eek::D

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many times I pressed the wrong button, and I was amazed when at the end of the flop I came out the winner.

LadderingUp

LadderingUp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its fairly common the best thing to do is smash the flop lol

SightUnseen

SightUnseen

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's just something prone to happen online, everyone has the mishap. Live is where these mistakes happen less frequently. More things are said verbally than rapidly clicking.

K

Kenorgcom

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hate when I hit the wrong button, cause usually I fold, raise, or bet by accident, but that stuff happens, and there’s no controlling it.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

Oh yeah I have done all of that multiple times.

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
happens to me as well, some of them are tragic, some are lucky (when thanks god no one calls open-push for example), and some of them are hilarious - like I once check- folded quads in 4bet pot BBvsBU lol :D.

7thseal

7thseal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a touchpad on my laptop that has caused me much grief in the past. After losing hands that I should have won due to a touchy pad I went out and bought a traditional mouse. I can't say that all calls are a winner, but at least I don't fold the hands that I intend to call. This thread just reminds me of the dangers of touchpads! Hope those just starting will consider the traditional mouse over the touchpad sooner than later in their game.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has happened to me,as well and it's never a good thing when that does happen.

wrzlbrnft

wrzlbrnft

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It happend to me several times on the 888 mobile App. There is a "prefold button" in the middle before its your turn, but when its your turn on the street, the "fold button" jumps to the left and a "call button" is in the middle. Now I am more careful and wait for my decisions.

R

Royal9012

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have called a large all in because I hit call button just as someone went all in. or when i am excited about pocket aces I accidently hit the fold button. just got to slow down and wait.
Sometimes I hit call button accidently and sometimes I started with the bad hand but I win is with luck:))