• We would love to hear your thoughts! Click here to take a short survey on your CardsChat experience: Rate Your CardsChat Experience

Forum members receive 10 VIP Chips for participating (follow instructions on form).

Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker?

RoviP

RoviP

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is possible, accumulating. I will do it.

V

VladB850

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes it's possible, but I think that the next question should be: It's easy? Of course not

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its very possible, just depends on your effort.

Mogulkahn

Mogulkahn

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Let's be realistic and face the truth. This is almost unreal, only a handful of poker players in the world can do this.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Then I would like to add that the question is not "if" it is possible, but when.
If you play logically and do not let yourself be guided by emotions, have some experience or talent, it is only a matter of probability that your bankroll will grow. Then it is only a matter of time WHEN you reach that million. For example, many of us don't have the time to play 8 hours a day. And that's exactly the reason why not everyone reaches this goal.

mateuszjason

mateuszjason

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
yes its possible and easy very easy mate.

Just play a spin and goes, and win a 1000 000 $ spin.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

It's da Hulkster!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It depends entirely on what you play if you only play micro, it is also possible, but it takes a lot longer than if you play in the high stakes and there is no guarantee there either. But we're talking about the possibility of whether it's possible and as far as I've noticed, people have already made it but I don't have a name right now that I can give to prove this

Some of the players who play in the GGPoker SuperMillions weekly tournament (keep in mind this is just their MTT profits from just ONE pokersite & doesn't include all of the other sites winnings).

There's a dozen players on this list who have won at least $1,000,000 on GG. (3 of them with ~$2mill or more).

Stats from GG 10k

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
It's possible, but unlikely. However, think about the following: ''if you're trying to climb a very high mountain and end up only halfway up the view from there will be wonderful''.

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
yes its possible and easy very easy mate.

Just play a spin and goes, and win a 1000 000 $ spin.
I find it easier to win 1,000,000 times a $1 spin than to win $1,000,000 in a spin. lol

Daniel72

Daniel72

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its possible, you just need a good run.
You can even win it in 1 tourney - some wcoop / scoop tournaments have such guarantees I think.
You can win it in cash gams too, winning and moving up in stakes and so on.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Small chances to do it but everything is possible.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
I completely agree with you, because the journey of 1000 kilometers begins with the first step.

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
of course yes if the person knows how to control his bankroll he can get rich with poker

neptunas888

neptunas888

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It all depends on what cash limits you play or in tournaments with which buyin you participate! The higher the limits and the longer the tournaments, the more likely it is to earn big money:)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are a top tier player and are playing high stakes of course it is. It is highly unlikely any of us would ever achieve that though.

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's very difficult but it's not impossible.

daveman640

daveman640

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hi! Yes sure it can be done. But it's a real hard work and requires dedication and discipline.

Zaner

Zaner

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
it's possible,but you need put some money,even the pro players put a lot of money.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think almost everyone who plays poker has that dream (Y)

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is hundred percent possible!
All you need is invest 10 million dollars :)
And a little bit luck maybe.
Certainly You`re playing Cash games and not profitably.
Let`s talk about maths and forget luck.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I am writing this comment to myself 10 years later. you win a million dollars in online poker. GL to all ))))
I wish You get it sooner, let`s think about next year, maybe next month, better yet next week!

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think almost everyone who plays poker has that dream (Y)
Certainly we dream about it, and let`s move the wheels to get there. starting with 1k, moving to 10k, reaching to 100K, and suddenly we got You Milli!