Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker?

ScoobyNL

ScoobyNL

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
offcourse this is possible :)

I will try to get it before i die...

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's possible, but few people succeed. :) Good luck !

Mauricio Perrotta

Mauricio Perrotta

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Everything is possible in life, if you set your mind to it you can achieve it, it won't be tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, it will take time, but it can be done

ga25x

ga25x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chances pretty much close to winning 1 mil in lottery or finding one lying on the street. But keep dreaming my friends, keep dreaming...

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
You either have to be amazing player and accept the fame that comes with it or win weird campaign thing like The Deal on pokerstars

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
The main thing is desire and patience! Everything will work out if you believe in it

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course you can. There is even a chance to win the lottery without buying a ticket. Another question is how difficult the path to this goal will be, and whether you will be able to withstand all the difficulties.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
It's possible, but it's even less likely than winning the lottery. There are very few such people.

Pindiez

Pindiez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that its possible but is very difficult. I think that you can win 1 million if you play in high stakes or if you win a really important tournament 😀

F

Frankyy97

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Just if you play as pro. If we say you win the sunday Million with luck you still just won 100.000 and no 1.000.000.

044hero

044hero

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of poker beauties - it has no limit, that is - the growth prospect is limitless :love: So without any doubts, answer to your question isYes Sir! :)

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nothing is impossible. If we try hard enough and with a little luck, we can win a very big prize one day.

siberianspecial

siberianspecial

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
absolutely! I even watched the pokerstars onemillion final twice, because I managed to qualify for the second day, then I dropped out, so I was very motivated...

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, it's possible, of course very difficult. But there are many histories of poker players that won even more than 1 million starting from small stakes (like chris moneymaker), so, it's definitely possible.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We've got a saying in Romania about winning the lottery : If you haven't bought a ticket, its useless to hope for it. As long as you're in it anything's possible.You might just win the bad beat jackpot or its going to take you 10 years to build up from say 10$ to 1million. People do it! It might as well be you. why not? Always stay positive

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Yes, of course it is possible and many people have achieved it, but not everyone will obtain that benefit and pleasure. Hopefully he is a graceful and touched by the magic wand and to be able to achieve it one day, for now you have to learn a lot to achieve it because this is not just luck.

messats

messats

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
LC
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
if you put in the work, learn poker variants, able to deduce certain situations, and got at knowing your odds, raise fold or call equity, then you can definitely win, collect information, be able to adapt

peaceofcoke

peaceofcoke

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, it has happened before, as a matter of fact, it has happened many times, a quick google search will give you a detailed list of the winners, e.g. Sunday Million Anniversary 1st place winners for many years had a million GTD.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Absolutely. Just need a lot of time (or a huge starting bankroll) skill and a lot of luck.

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
it is possible , but when i play with the "big guys " they are better tahn me , so it remains just a dream

T

tomk7788

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
More than possible, several have already done it.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it's possible especially playing high stakes.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is certainly possible. There are enough players who have demonstrably won so much money online. I think the question should not be whether you can win so much but "when" you can win so much.
Then, of course, it must be clarified whether you can win the million in one tournament or in several. The second is much more realistic. In only one tournament is actually a lot of perseverance and some luck needed but also not impossible.