Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker?

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
If you are addicted to gambling and throwing chips mindlessly, the chances of winning are minimal. In fact, now many poker sites are not interested in the fact that such people, gamers, come to them to play. Regulatory laws are being created, there are special commissions in Europe that issue licenses to sites and ensure that people with gambling addiction are closed and banned.This is not chess, where the strong will always defeat the weak, in poker there is always a high coefficient of chance, everyone has a chance.

P

pokerD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
It's quite possible to get that kind of money.

D

Daverick111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
It is possible depends on the structure of the tournament . I have just started playing poker stars kick tournaments . It 4 players at table and is proggresive if you win first money is kept for next tournament and you win bounty’s if you can win 5 in a row and win all . 4 hand tournaments you can with a $1 stake over $100 at end . How much would accumulate if for instance you had to play 10 small tournaments in a row???you collect bounty’s on the way so you do end up with more than $1 after winning 2 in a row. Does anyone else does this kind of tournament 👍😁😁😁

D

Daverick111

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Have a monthly deposit limit and when you win withdraw as much as you can .if the money is there the temptation is there to go big... i withdrew $200 last month . My monthly deposit limit is$25 it does work hope this helps 🙃🙃

Slow Horse

Slow Horse

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
It is interesting reading some of the members thoughts & views on whether or not it's possible to win $1million in online poker. Suggesting it can be done if you start with a big enough bankroll. Hmm... If you can't beat the micros and build up a bankroll to tackle the LowStakes, then Mid-Stakes, and THEN HighStakes it is not going to happen. You'd need the experience gained through this process in order to stand a chance (although some have rather quickly jumped into High Stakes MTT play.. ie. Beriuzy.. BUT I'm pretty certain he isn't +$1million in profit either. They also surround themself with others who are doing well in HSMTT's & obtain coaching from them ).
A very common misconception I hear on CC - If they had the bankroll for it, they too could do it.
Some others have suggested that you can do it in Tournaments but not in cash game.
I believe there are dozens of players who have won over $1million in online cash games. Dan Cates won more than $11.4 Million playing HeadsUp online poker.
Here's a list of some of the players who were in one of those GGPoker Super Millions $10k buyin tournaments (this was from one game last year).
At least 25 Millionaires in just ONE tournament online!

View attachment 325762
Nice awnser! I belive that playing micro stakes and freerolls, learning and building a bankroll through this process, we can gradually increase the buy-ins, untill one day we can reach that 1KK, or not.

M

mssmotilda

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
And what is there to think about, just look at the results of the high rollers.:)

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I also think it's possible, but with only 5 years of play, I see the task much more complex than it seems when talking about it.
you have to have a well-elaborated plan, a lot of discipline and patience, and even then you will never have the guarantee that this will happen.
but moneymaker has allowed us to dream, and i will keep dreaming.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything is possible, it just takes persistence (and some luck). ;)

yetbam

yetbam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Of course it is possible, it just takes a lot of dedication, a lot of reading, concentration and a little luck also helps.

Tadi

Tadi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
In poker, everything is possible, knowledge, skill, luck are needed...

shamanidzeyuriy

shamanidzeyuriy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
purely theoretically possible and in practice, players prove it is necessary to play on the bankroll and everything will turn out