Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker?

S

samuri

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With my luck I would never win even 100,00 lord know I try.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
It is Possible but you need to gamble with a lot of money to reach that level that's why it calls gambling.

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Relatively unlikely for an amateur player.
For professionals, who live their whole lives according to it, it is a more likely scenario.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Poker, as and in Life all are possible! Hence, why not?!
Main, to be in rihgt time, in right place...

W

wvielmo

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
it is, if someone did it, it is possible.

N

Nusya

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
The answer is obvious. If someone wins, then it is possible.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can do it in a week if you keep jumping limits and are successful

fierygamer

fierygamer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
Honestly, the answer to this question will depend upon your skill level and also how much effort you are willing to put into the game.

fierygamer

fierygamer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello
Honestly, the answer to this question will depend upon your skill level and also how much effort you are willing to put into the game.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.Yes,I do .But that will take longer than you think.It is not easy at all to win that amount of money in a short period of time.Maybe if you won the jackpot of the $5 Spin&Goyou would need a lot of luck to play that table and to beat the other two players.I think it is more likely that you can play poker as a living than earn a million dollars in thi game.Just a few people can achieve it.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
f it is possible to win that amount in a free poker tournament, there are other players who already do it, of course, they have been playing the same tournament for a long time, and that gives them the chance to win in the tournament.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Many have done it, so its possible. But it's a zero sum game, so there are many who have lost millions as well.

Better to be on the winning side avoid being on the losing side.

GarotoMaroto

GarotoMaroto

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Yes of course,if you a good player you can do this money multiple times and in more than one way
I believe that will be a fruit of hard work
If you do your best in the game,study and all you can make more money than you can imagine XD
God bless

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Even if you are an amateur if you try long enough you will eventually succeed. Because of luck factor, poker is still about quantity.

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Why shouldn't it be possible, there are numerous reports about such success!

A very well-known example is the success of a 5$ Spin&Go at PokerStars. A woman (I think from brazil) succeeded during working on her mobile.
The amusing thing was that she missed the spin, which showed that 1 million was played. She played, won and was completely perplexed, did not understand what happened.
Only after she called her husband and he made it clear to her what just happened!

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it's possible, but I think you have to play a lot and invest in it.

gravii2011

gravii2011

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, it's possible, but it takes a lot of work and a lot of luck.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hello
yes it is possible, there are tournaments that pay almost this amount for first place, although it is more possible for professional players

Svetluj

Svetluj

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, but not for everyone :)

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
1 Million dollars??? Lol 🤣

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yes it is possible, I started to win the million, I still have 998000 to win and I solved the problem! :)))

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Hello
We all know that many players have made millions of dollars playing poker online (Not just $1M), I think that answered the question. Now, is that possible for anyone who plays poker ? Obviously not since most players are losers in this game. So the kind of questions we should be asking ourselves is :
* What makes a certain elite be on top ?
* What do we (Or don't we) do that stands between us and that elite ?
To answer just these two questions, I'd certainly need a lot more room than what a simple post is supposed to occupy. Instead. I'll let anyone interested provide their own insight. I'll reply too as we go. We might come up with a whole bunch of causes, mistakes. habits... Whatever it is that could help us figure things out...

PS : I'm aware of the tremendous amount of "Help" (Paid and free), available nowadays, but there's still only an elite of winners out there !

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just grind PKOs on GG and get lucky :sick:.
image.png