Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker?

NSX_Amfe2nat

NSX_Amfe2nat

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it's almost impossible

Dasha_21

Dasha_21

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It's very unlikely, but anything is possible in our lives. So I think it's worth a try

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello
Do you think it is possible to win 1 million dollars in online poker games? I think it's possible, but step by step
Hi.
Of course, this is possible, under one condition - if you play poker. Those who do not play poker will not be able to win a million dollars in online poker :)
Good luck.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that if you start playing poker at the age of 5, then there will be a million dollars in retirement.

A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Depends where you play if it’s pokerstars I’d say a definitive NO 😂😂😂😂 to many bad beats and such but live poker absolutely 👌🏻

Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

Sintubai

Sintubai

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im trying!! So hard mission, but of course its possible!! The problem is that i need to withdrawal every month a good part of my bankroll to pay some bills..lol help me so much, but leave me far from million.. :( 🍀🦾

cracker

cracker

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
To win 1 million dollars you need to start with 10 million. It's easy to win less than you lose.

J

jazux48

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
everything is possible, the question is only when it becomes a reality, in poker for more than 2 years it is difficult to earn even 100$

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Ìt`s a pure fiction for me.The player must have min 10 mil$ to have a chance to win 1 million.

davidsincara

davidsincara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
with the orrect big tournaments in the many online poker rooms you ould get there in 10 tournaments

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
without doubt, of course the player have to be good and have relevant bankroll.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
anyone can on a good day and in a big price tounrnament
but nerver in a cash game . it will take too much time

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Maybe if you played a million spin and gos you might hit a million.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I have read if crazy wins , from new players , recreational players , but these stories are the exception of the rule , very hard to get such a win , you need extra ordinary luckiness .

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Without a doubt! Everything depends on your bankroll, of course, it may be fast or not, of course, it depends on your bankroll, not just the bankroll logically, to reach the million, you must certainly study hard, not least because this does not generally happen in 1 or 10 tournaments, this will be achieved progressively. That said, study, study frequently and uninterruptedly, invest in yourself, in your knowledge that your career will certainly have no limits.

A

AngelaH007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Anything is possible but it would take a lot of bad beats before you eventually get there

max82nik

max82nik

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
It depends entirely on what you're playing, if you're only playing micro, this is also possible, but it takes a lot longer than if you're playing at high limits and there are no guarantees here either. But we're talking about the possibility of this being possible, and as far as I've noticed, people have already done it, but I don't have a name to name to prove it right now.
A friend. This is not possible at micro limits) All winnings are achieved with good players at higher limits.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it is very difficult, but over time you could build up to that much in winnings.

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
certainly. There are already several amounts paid above that.

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, yes it is possible to win 1 million dollars with poker, the question is how hard is it to earn that amount.
If you have the gift to learn how to play poker very well, it is possible to win much more than that, there are many players who are online poker regs who have already won more than that amount, and there are many more players who have lost that amount.
There are many online poker teams where I live in brazil and if you look up the best players on each team almost all of them have won more than that.
Poker has no secret if you dedicate yourself, study a lot and practice a lot you will become one of the best players, the point is that few want to study a lot.

J

JCSmith

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's been done many times over.

iman_wd

iman_wd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
EE
Chips
Believe in yourself and remember that with hard work, dedication, and a positive attitude, everything is possible, and you can achieve your main goal .

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
It is interesting reading some of the members thoughts & views on whether or not it's possible to win $1million in online poker. Suggesting it can be done if you start with a big enough bankroll. Hmm... If you can't beat the micros and build up a bankroll to tackle the LowStakes, then Mid-Stakes, and THEN HighStakes it is not going to happen. You'd need the experience gained through this process in order to stand a chance (although some have rather quickly jumped into High Stakes MTT play.. ie. Beriuzy.. BUT I'm pretty certain he isn't +$1million in profit either. They also surround themself with others who are doing well in HSMTT's & obtain coaching from them ).
A very common misconception I hear on CC - If they had the bankroll for it, they too could do it.
Some others have suggested that you can do it in Tournaments but not in cash game.
I believe there are dozens of players who have won over $1million in online cash games. Dan Cates won more than $11.4 Million playing HeadsUp online poker.
Here's a list of some of the players who were in one of those GGPoker Super Millions $10k buyin tournaments (this was from one game last year).
At least 25 Millionaires in just ONE tournament online!

ScreenHunter 12010