wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Preflop ever , further on the circumstances . But the kings but I have to reset . It all depends on the game . Of course there are situations when the aces lose , but they are the strongest couple .

artemykovec

artemykovec

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never fold AA on pre flop. But if a game has passed into a stage in pre flop, I am many times fold AA. Usually everything depends on cards on a board. If on a board there is a lot of different draw combination, and the opponent calls all rais i fold AA.

solodorec

solodorec

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
depends from position and what type of tournament it is. if it's cash game no use to fold AA or AK pre-flop . If it's tournament and there is some more steps till good prizes maybe it's possible to fold

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
almoust never pre flop,afterr flop is othet story....

D

DB21

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don`t think there is any standard or pre-made reason to fold AA pre-flop. The only way you can do that is based on the table, on the players at your table and, of course, based on the amounts of chips. But I think 95% of the cases, AA pre-flop does not get folded.

After the flop, well that is another story, which depends on countless factors.

I personally did not ever fold AA pre-flop, but after seeing a pair down Aces are not that high anymore :D

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are certain times when I would fold AA after the flop. When the bad guy goes all in and your odds are too poor to consider calling. Getting to be the bubble boy or moving into the money. I would never fold AA pre flop, when you have the top hand.

G

GiggityyGoo

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bad luck

considering my bad luck with aces i would consider it,
but i just can't. aces are to good pre flop. the odds are in your favour

pretorijan

pretorijan

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i cant,simply cant fold them!!Love them too much!

Fratchen

Fratchen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't fold AA or KK for stupid reasons. I must have 3 important aspects: my target, my abilities of my other player in the hand and badboards.
For example... a 4cards flushed and i have to call him allin w AA and my aces arent from that color is for shure a fold!

I agree! If I'm thinking the other player have a flush, I would fold aces.

SBEP

SBEP

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
maybe maybe maybe if i get like 3 or 4 allins b4 my turn comes to act, and if its a freeroll, i am not folding aces :D but if its like 50 150 250 buyin, well i have to fold then, but then again on those kinds of buyin tournaments its rare to see 3 or 4 way shove, almost no1 is a donk there :D

phineas_thunderthief

phineas_thunderthief

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If I'm holding AA pre flop, I NEVER FOLD. Under other circumstances though, it might be wise to fold...

phineas_thunderthief

phineas_thunderthief

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree. There may be circumstances, post flop, where folding AA may be the right decision, but I can't think of any reason to fold AA pre flop...

J

jjpregler

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time one should ever consider folding AA preflop is when you are on the bubble of a satellite, where folding gives you a better than 80% chance of winning.

grrrrut

grrrrut

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are lots of situations where they need to be thrown out. Even on the bubble.

LLIypuk

LLIypuk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never fold preflop KK-AA.
But postflop easy.

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never take off AA preflop. Usually aggressive raising preflop and continuation of the aggression on the following streets (but depending on the situation).

VGShaa

VGShaa

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre flop two time on the bubble of a satellite, when I had comfortable stack, bigger stack raised and another big stack call or re-raised, I dont need more chips, just fold it. Postflop many times when I see bad flop and more than two players in the hand

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pre-Flop = 0%

But, in some... very rare... cases, I can fold an AA.

If the another player probably have a Flush, Sequence or something better.

C

CallmeFloppy

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think there are times to fold aces. If I have a healthy stack and multiple people are already all in, I would fold. Each additional hand greatly reduces your win %. You could be at 30% with enough in.

fly2tsky

fly2tsky

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the odds of winning it pre-flop is really high that I would never fold that. However I would consider not holding it after a wet flop, since a pair is just a pair.

K

kishiru

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way dude... never fold aces try to take as much chips as u can pre flop and u are done

Bogdan Pyts

Bogdan Pyts

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i'm fold aces on monoboards, and 4-cards to street

Folding in Poker