Survey - How has CardsChat Helped you Improve your Poker Game? Win CC Merchandise!

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We would love to hear how CardsChat has improved your poker game.

Whatever it is - share it with us! Whether it is specific parts of the forum and site, members, events, starting discussions, motivation - we want to hear it all.

I know when I joined CardsChat I only thought I knew how to play poker. I had never studied the game at all and was surprised I was playing blind and getting lucky sometimes lol.

The resources and members here were immensely helpful to me.

Some lucky member will win the CardsChat merchandise of their choice by participating in this survey!

CardsChat has help me to improve firsts for the amazing articles that you guys have posted there really well structured and easy to understand I learn lot of things that couldn't find on other places online, Also the help from the other experienced members who has mor time playing poker really good advices and nice post that motivates me to improve my game every day... Thanks CardsChat and you Debi :D

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So far, I have played on a League, and learned alot from much better players. They always take the time to answer questions that even I can understand. I learn alot from OTHER peoples questions, that are answered. Ones I forget to even ask I think I learn the most from that.

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Understanding how to be systematic at freerolls even while everyone else is not (e.g., they're shoving with anything) got me in the money for the first time ever. And if I'd stuck with the system instead of getting nervous I'd have placed higher.

T

Tatomircg

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We would love to hear how CardsChat has improved your poker game.

Whatever it is - share it with us! Whether it is specific parts of the forum and site, members, events, starting discussions, motivation - we want to hear it all.

I know when I joined CardsChat I only thought I knew how to play poker. I had never studied the game at all and was surprised I was playing blind and getting lucky sometimes lol.

The resources and members here were immensely helpful to me.

Some lucky member will win the CardsChat merchandise of their choice by participating in this survey!

funny thing is that i m the one giving the advices...:)) i think is the other way around

bruno13xs

bruno13xs

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I thought he was playing poker very well but then started to participate in the daily tournaments cardschat saw he was playing very badly but thanks to cardschat forum could evolve much my gameplay in poker. today I access various ITM and even some TF.
Thank Cardschat

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is still plenty of time to qualify for a great prize by participating in this survey!

H

Haze of Spade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually CC helped me to win! I was just reading the posts as a guest when i needed to improve and found what i was looking for.

Rijckenborg

Rijckenborg

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
For sure strategy articles help me a lot.
But discussions with members like MTCashman and NightFun make me improve my poker a lot.

Miguel Chacon

Miguel Chacon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
CardsChat has helped me with everythin about poker! but of course the Amazing articles, the hand forum how more experimented players give their opinion is really helpful also playing against really good player in all the freerolls that CC offers is just help me a lot to get good experience this is really the best poker comunity that exist !

ELPRIIINCIPE

ELPRIIINCIPE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Without a doubt, I have been helped by some articles that I have read and that for reasons of time and work I have only been reading the articles of the monthly tasks, these articles of great interest always leave some teaching, before, I think that before, I played more to luck but now little by little I have been creating my strategy and adjusting my game and I have seen good results, I just need to spend more time to accelerate my learning.

the time I played in the league I liked playing and interacting with other members of the forum, it was a very pleasant experience.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Playing regularly against good players, playing against solid players that has helped with the deeper stacked mtt. I also have helped with keeping sharp when I play those other freerolls out there the play is fishy and bingo and my overall game suffers sometimes I guess I adapt to my environment.

Reading many of the members threads about how they play tournaments, specific hands etc has given me a different perspective on players thinking. This has helped in devising new strategies to implement.

RedGnom

RedGnom

Run, Forester! Run!
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
How has CardsChat Helped you Improve your Poker Game?
There is only one way I have handled to improve my game being Cardschat member. This is a simple reading, analysing and practical application. The most effective became for me the League games. I did not expect that will face a lot of useful information for me from the League. Сommon sense seems to tell us that this is play money only, for entertainment,but believe it or not, the way in which members play in the league you can call this is real poker. There is for players recognizes the value of play money playing home games once a week. This is not freeroll game which you can participate every day. You have only one game in a week to represent your poker. The teammates in the League have played valuable role in my progressing. Thank you for your advices, my teammates whom i had the honor of playing.
With Regards, RedGnom.

DeeNice002

DeeNice002

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How has CardsChat helped you?

‪@CardsChat has helped me express my views towards my poker journey. It is an awesome platform to voice my opinions and meet poker players from all over the world. Thank you CardsChat ‬
f76e44f4550f0aa612a3d3a63cca2d8a.jpg

Ivansito26

Ivansito26

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
goodnight .. my opinion if it is true that thanks to Cardschat I have improved my game every day, because here we find very good poker of many players of good level, and that makes us every day learn, for a year I am in cardschat and Every day I have been here, but I wanted to suggest something ... for the upcoming anniversaries events they should demand that the members that participate have a maximum of registered days since in those events they join cardschat and then they leave, now I I ask where are the 500 players who almost played in the special events ... my opinion is that if they do an event they should divide the tournaments between the members that we are here every day, that a member that is united only by an event and it does not come back until next year ... it's my point ,,

D

directhit

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell us how CardsChat helps you!

I love Cards Chat because it keeps me thinking. Thinking about poker strategies, personal life aspects of playing poker, the 'what if' speculations, math puzzles, the 'how many outs does the villain or hero have here' scenarios, opportunities to share our personal poker stories and, of course, just plain friendly Cards Chatting. Can't beat these guys. I'm always looking forward to their posts on Twitter. :ciao:

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat gave me poker development through conversations with other players. He gave me the opportunity of a free bankroll through many freerolls and a sense of belonging to the largest poker forum in the world. Thanks cards chat :)

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like the forum that there are a lot of interesting news in the poker world and I learned a lot of good and useful educational materials for the game, it's very good to tell new players my versions about the poker game, CardChat forum helps me in that sometimes I win in tournaments from CardChat and replenish for myself a small bankroll for further poker games and try to win in good tournaments or in cash games, I am grateful to the forum for such an opportunity to play!

walluyo

walluyo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two things why I love cardschat are friendly members and a lot of free roll tournament...

J

JAAMEZz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the varied news and learning articles/forum posts are so good, the community and of course the freerolls for such great practice and bankroll!

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
More gaming experience, and not the last, bankroll.

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm looking forward to get the same help as you already got.
Plannin to start my carreer here, with Cardschat help.

I'm sure that I ll remain active and starting to post hands and things to discuss.

Anyways, thanks Cardschat that you give us this opportunity.

Whodahustla

Whodahustla

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Therapy and an outlet

I just recently found cardschat and I don’t know why I didn’t join sooner. It really is therapy. To be a true poker player you have to deal with the financial swings, the ups and downs that comes with it. Cardschat helps you do that. It gives you an outlet to express your frustration when you have bad beats or your tilting. Besides, I’m the only poker player in my family so talking to them about it comes off as another language to them so I know I can come here with my fellow brethren, hash it out and they’ll know exactly what I’m talking about. Thanks Cardschat! You gave me the ability to do that!😊

BHowell44

BHowell44

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Two things why I love cardschat are friendly members and a lot of free roll tournament...

I agree. It has helped me with bank roll yesterday. I won the free roll last night and it was only the 2nd one I played. It's nice of them to have all these free rolls for the loyal members. Makes it fun and gives everyone I chance to get a small bankroll to gain some low stakes experience

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
It is an open and friendly poker community. We can find valuable knowledge, informations, and news about poker. We can express our opinions. We finally meet each other at the tables through cardschat's tournaments. The experiences produced from all the above are unique!

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games