Survey - How has CardsChat Helped you Improve your Poker Game? Win CC Merchandise!

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Certainly participating in community tournaments had a positive effect on me, as a player in multi-table games. When you play with strong opponents, you get an excellent experience that is impossible to get against beginners on microlimits capable of only one action, this is all-in preflop. I first strengthened my game in 3-bet pots and learned to better distinguish bluff rates. Thank you kards chat for this and see you at the tables!
73fbf689-ce02-42c5-9979-d2b64001267f

guicor30

guicor30

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a lot to tell about my improvement since I joined cc.
Well before meeting cc I played poker without much strategy, and above all was very predictable, but now I think I could improve that much and now I play differently and better.

sryulaw

sryulaw

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He helped me improve my game, in the form, to think better about each action .. I entered contents explaining about the phases of the tournament, why play safer at the beginning, and more loose at the end .. Another thing that helped me, and read, and study the situations of the players when he publishes his plays, know the lines of reasoning that each type of player would do, it helps a lot at the time of the move, I choose a line of play .. It would be nice to have tournament review classes of player, I think this would be very good for all of the forum.

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On cardschat I'm trying to learn how to maintain and develop my future bankroll and how to manage it.

I already learned the great skill of knowing when to fold a good hand, because my opponent might have a better one. I learned that by reading member posts about hands they played and that they called and lost or won. Basically, I learned from other people.

I also developed my english and learned a few new words, expanding my word count.

To sumarize, I learned a lot. I had some good times, some bad times in this game, but it's all a journey, and cardschat is playing a big part in my poker journey, and I want to take this time to say thank you to all members who I reached, and who reached me.

Its members like you that all of us appreciate, you give your time to learn, meet new people,trying to learn many things and all of us are also learning from you , Very glad that you are enjoying the forum and the members here. It's Members like you are who make this forum the Great site that it is

Last edited:
najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
discussions, opinions, feelings, advice, and experience of players who share all this in this forum helped me to improve my game, and I'm very happy that I can share my experiences myself, thank you to cardshat administrators who ensure the smooth running of this forum

gabpoker

gabpoker

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would say the biggest thing that CardsChat has provided me is the forum to discuss poker. I have been working hard on my game but it has been hard to find people to discuss poker with. I probably need to do a better job of posting more here and taking advantage of all the value that CardsChat provides.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting some awesome replies - keep them coming - we have not given out the prize yet!

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat;has it helped your game ??

Hello all CC member's

We as CC members have so many avenues to Develop and Learn from others playing online poker and assist us with building a bankroll

Myself, the big advantage that i have gained was to join the Cardschat league, It has shown me that many people are more then friendly, but they are also willing to explain faults in your game play that we do not see ourselves,
.My biggest accomplishment in poker was being able to control my patience in any game ,even when not in league play and sometimes it has been a fault in my loosing games at times also

So i'm asking everyone how has your game improved, or has it distracted your game
Have you found you have more confidence ??? In yourself. Is Your bankroll is growing?
.Let's chat and see

Minus272c

Minus272c

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have been here for 3 weeks - a very short time :D

But i see a minor improvement in my gameplay allready.
I am bringing my A game to the tables each time i play now, not
because of something specific i read, but because i see how serious
other players here on CC are bout their poker.
Made me re-realize i need to step up my game :cool:

Ive also seen some good points in specific situations, and answering
questions made me think alot bout how i want to play poker myself.

I like this forum, theres is a good ammount of activity, and its really
nice to discuss poker with likeminded people ;)

Have a great day out there!

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Definitely, CC has so much information that anyone can learn from it. I have improved since I started reading everything on the site and hopefully I will continue to improve with more study

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am a few days in cardschat, but I have read several positive information that lead to improve the game. I want to continue because poker always has something to learn.

bc2017

bc2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been here a little while - it's definitely helped me to improve my game with just different tips and advice on how I could have played out my hands - nice chatting to everyone as we all competed in the pokerstars School league.

Martin Carreira

Martin Carreira

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has helped me a lot, Cardschat. I read a lot in the forum and also their FREE tournaments as their leagues. Despite being free tournaments, people do not play with as much junk as a free tournament in Pokerstars and you can play and develop a strategy to play the tournaments. It also allows you to meet players from other countries, make new contacts and improve day by day. regards

22meandu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Getting some awesome replies - keep them coming - we have not given out the prize yet!
Come on Debi . My poker table is so uneven i need a book about poker to put under the leg . :handkiss:

T

ThinkIllcallUwitha5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seeing what other people post questions about helps me understand other players' minds and what they are thinking at different levels. Also people sometimes a poster will bring up a discussion about some position which I had wondered about and didn't want to write a post about myself.

roterdama

roterdama

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
carchat help!

Carchat help mee played beter, because i reed many forums in chatcards and read poker strategy texts! Thx cards chat!:captain:

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
when I got here on CardsChat, I really did not know anything about poker and did not understand the theoretical teachings. was watching some players like for example the Nastena and Warren members of CardsChat (they were very active when I got here) that I was learning some characteristic moves of these 2 players that most of the time could reach the ITM and sometimes FT ... I think that after about 50k of hands I started to understand some theory and tried other styles .... currently I am very fan of the style of game of Shempstir, wagon596, Kenzie 96 and MTCashman .... all are great players who has an incredible recovery power that I particularly appreciate very

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To Improve or Not to Improve...

As a retiree who recently moved to a new state, I had very little to keep me busy. Before retirement, I played hold'em online for a number of years. I pledged to myself to get back in the game and to strive to improve. Not having money to play and being limited to a very few sites in the US, I turned to CardsChat.
Improvement? Yes, because I can now play more tournaments. I can research forums for answers and I enjoy throwing my experiences out there to learn from and share with others. I am very grateful, as some already know.Thank you.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've improved my game a lot, and a lot of CC helped me, sometimes I pushed allin to AK, AQ, AJ and on less couples, now it's different, and I rarely play in everything and on less couples, much helped me I play in the league, I learned to be more patient and read the players more readily, although we are only amateurs, but it is not good to learn something about poker, once we were always throwing good cards because the players played hard, now it is different and more I do not throw it so easily.
I find myself in this post, too, before joining this fabulous CC forum, I was going on tilte soon as I lost a hand, I was doing allin when I had préniums, now, thanks to CC, I matured, I observe players, takes notes, and play intelligently, without losing confidence, even when I still have 10BB, I resist until I reached the final table, thank you CC

chicopaw

chicopaw

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has CardsChat helped your Game ???

Hello all CC member's

We as CC members have so many avenues to Develop and Learn from others playing online poker and assist us with building a bankroll

Myself, the big advantage that i have gained was to join the Cardschat league, It has shown me that many people are more then friendly, but they are also willing to explain faults in your game play that we do not see ourselves,
.My biggest accomplishment in poker was being able to control my patience in any game ,even when not in league play and sometimes it has been a fault in my loosing games at times also

So i'm wondering how has your game improved, or has it distracted your game
Have you found you have more confidence ??? In yourself. Is Your bankroll is growing?

Ricardo007

Ricardo007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm still having difficulties controlling myself, there's time that patience ends there already was

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
most def CardsChat helps me. I love that people make post (Im not so good at it myself) Being on the shy side, and I get defensive easy. So checking in everyday I see a post of someting I was curious about anyway and have a ton of opionions and advice. Also the articles are chock full or tips and advice. I love CC

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the help of the participants helped me in some materials for the game and I learned something, and the CardsChat freerolls in which I won and raised little money helped me to raise the bankroll, and then I continued to play normal tournaments and make a profit, I am very grateful to the forum CardsChat for the opportunity to play free freerolls and try to raise a bankroll from 0!

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The most real help I got here is free freerolls. This makes it possible, without using your money, to play later in cash tournaments.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games