Survey - How has CardsChat Helped you Improve your Poker Game? Win CC Merchandise!

Dmytro Lysyuk

Dmytro Lysyuk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love this forum because I have the opportunity to chat with other players, discuss this or that question and get the latest news. And also I am grateful to Cardschat for freerolls and the opportunity to build my bankroll from scratch.

T

TJH90

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really helped me get back in to swing of playing poker again. It was a hobby had fallen out of love with, but now really enjoying it again.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of reading different books about poker.
And I will not lie, that on the cardchat it is interesting. No.
Than I like this forum, so that there is a benevolent atmosphere.
So much so that I even got a temporary ban.)))
I like freerolls. They play strong players.
I like contests.
I'm grateful for the opportunity to learn a little better English

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I'm a Russian-speaking user of this forum, I can say that this forum helped me a little better understand English! There is also a lot of interesting and useful information here .. Many tournaments and other events!

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I'm a Russian-speaking user of this forum, I can say that this forum helped me a little better understand English! There is also a lot of interesting and useful information here .. Many tournaments and other events!
Axaxaxax Fools think the same)
(Russian proverb)

kvint_kvint

kvint_kvint

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Much interesting information. At the forum you can ask questions with regards to poker .And freerolls to help form a small bankroll

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love Cards Chat because it keeps me thinking. Thinking about poker strategies, personal life aspects of playing poker, the 'what if' speculations, math puzzles, the 'how many outs does the villain or hero have here' scenarios, opportunities to share our personal poker stories and, of course, just plain friendly Cards Chatting. Can't beat these guys. I'm always looking forward to their posts on Twitter. :ciao:
I always love to read your replies on twitter too :)

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With CC, I can get experience playing poker, playing freerolls. There are special topics where more experienced players can tell if needed. CC certainly helps to improve my poker skills

Bodomovac

Bodomovac

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On cardschat I'm trying to learn how to maintain and develop my future bankroll and how to manage it.

I already learned the great skill of knowing when to fold a good hand, because my opponent might have a better one. I learned that by reading member posts about hands they played and that they called and lost or won. Basically, I learned from other people.

I also developed my english and learned a few new words, expanding my word count.

To sumarize, I learned a lot. I had some good times, some bad times in this game, but it's all a journey, and cardschat is playing a big part in my poker journey, and I want to take this time to say thank you to all members who I reached, and who reached me.

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
cardschat helps me improve my game with its daily freerolls, I don't play live poker as much, I don't deposit that often too. So I couldn't play poker that much with lack of freerolls. but now after joining and getting into the club, now I can play whenever I want to improve my game in its freerolls.

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It is an open and friendly poker community. We can find valuable knowledge, informations, and news about poker. We can express our opinions. We finally meet each other at the tables through cardschat's tournaments. The experiences produced from all the above are unique!

The experiences are unique. Chances to make new friends who are as serious about the game as myself or yourself. The knowledge gained about poker, the calendar of events, the forums, the information sharing, the helpfulness shown by others form a strong bind among those who take advantage of it.

VovanBaron

VovanBaron

RiddlesInTheShadow
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didnt notice the fact how my playstyle has changed to the moment when I started to make some wins at forum events.And then I realised how playing CC freerolls amoung FCM circle of players corrected my game and made it better.But it wasnt very fast cause it takes more then a year.And now I see who is who at the table and know almost any player from the forum and have some notes.So i see how my game changed,but forum games werent the only factor cause I am reading books constantly,watching videos and working on my hand history sometimes,and I only need it with more discipline.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, I think CC helps me a lot when I interact with other players, when I answer questions it always serves to review learned knowledge, and when I have any doubts I can also get advice from other players with different points of view. This is a great way not only to reaffirm learned knowledge but also to incorporate new ones every day.

RidersFan

RidersFan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC helped me see the value in considering icm especially at final tables when before becoming a FRC member I always played for the win. CC has also helped me improve my pre flop hand selection and develop different opening ranges from early, mid and late position.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Forgive me if this has already been said. I tried to read through all the replies, but there are quite a few.

The undeniable things that apply to me most likely apply to everyone in the forum. CardsChat has allowed me to see a ton of hands and to build my bankroll. There is no more valuable teaching tool in poker than experience. The freerolls have given me an opportunity to play tens of thousands of hands against known opponents at little or no financial risk with the possibility of financial reward. Tuition free poker school with free money if you are willing to contribute is a pretty sweet deal.

Building a bankroll of course, lets me play even more hands in a different situation. This too can lead to financial rewards.

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that everything that is discussed in a group can only become evolutionary.
So yes, it would be hypocritical to say that it did not generate any knowledge, but of course, you need to filter out many things. But overall, it always learns a new point of view, where in the application generates more value when analyzing or making a move.

gardin555

gardin555

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CardsChat has improved a lot my poker game., Comments about poker in the forum, playing the league with a very good level of players that analyze at the time a certain hand or with the team in the forum, make to be more concentrated and helped me improve my game.
I have also learned to play new poker modalities that I did not know thanks to events organized in CC and the passion of all members for poker keeps me very motivated. :)

Last edited:
king11682

king11682

Kimba
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Hello, as some of you already know, I am from Venezuela. I started playing poker a few years ago, one day I watched pokerstars live on television, and I started playing online in fun games; Then I decided to register in pokerstars, which was my first room that I registered. But the level was very strong at that time and I was abandoning little by little. I dedicated myself to my work, but the situation in my country worsened and worsened. I am interested again in poker and I register in titan, poker770, 888poker, Williamhill; yes, looking for freeroll, because I did not have enough funds to deposit and less in dollars here in my country. In this return to poker I accumulated more experience in my spare time. One day looking for freeroll in 888poker I found the cardschat tournaments, I went to the page I registered and everything has improved since then; since I was a very aggressive player and I have learned to combine with the passive form; handle different strategies; I have learned a lot and greatly improved my game. In cardschat I've been with great players, I've been able to beat them on many occasions and they have beaten me; and I try to learn from them. Thanks to cardschat because in addition to learning it has helped me economically, because the few dollars that I have earned here have helped me a lot, to survive here in Venezuela. I have to keep studying because I want to continue improving my game to go for bigger things. Thanks, Cardschat.

wilmer907907

wilmer907907

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
through the forum cardschat I have learned many important topics to advance with poker, discussion articles are always very interesting, in my case I have read topics such as control of the mind that every poker player should know, adverse situations bad spells because no one is safe from them, I've also been able to clarify doubts I have had with the management of pairs like TT JJ that were always difficult for me to play.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cc helped me with:
- excellent forum
- excellent frc freerolls where I learnt a lot from playing in a not too big player pool without the (non CC freeroll) usual all-in monkeys, maniaks, idiots, donks.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The gmaes help immensely in improving all aaspects from early game to late to to FTs. Plus yiou actually have a chance to see if you make good notes as you do play the same people over and over so its good pratice to see if you can make notes you can use that help. With so many games its helps all around esp in the bankroll

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yesterday's CC ACR OSS game was like getting cold water tossed on me or spilling a hot cup of tea on my lap....it woke me up! I tangled with some of those playing on other CC free rolls and each is a force to be reckoned with individually. As a group, the CC players that were there were formidable. I learned that I need more learnin'.

wsbar

wsbar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have CardsChat as my poker university, here I developed everything I learned, I remember that I played poker with any two letters, and with a lot of reading, following the postings of the other players who are members of the CC club we learned with each other, it is very easy to find a post from me thanking you for the opportunity to be here and I say that without demagoguery, without a doubt I became a better poker player after I joined Club CC. I intend to continue maintaining the policy that is necessary to remain in CLub for a long time.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
As a rec player the games and info here at CardsChat have helped improve my game, League has also improved my game with the tough competition. I haven't played CardsChat league for 2 years (due to family reasons) and my game has turned to shit with me playing with a couldn't care less attitude which is starting to change for the better again. I have started playing CC league again this season, so my playing will be better than what it has been these last couple of years.

:top:

migesan

migesan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've improved my game a lot, and a lot of CC helped me, sometimes I pushed allin to AK, AQ, AJ and on less couples, now it's different, and I rarely play in everything and on less couples, much helped me I play in the league, I learned to be more patient and read the players more readily, although we are only amateurs, but it is not good to learn something about poker, once we were always throwing good cards because the players played hard, now it is different and more I do not throw it so easily.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games