Survey - How has CardsChat Helped you Improve your Poker Game? Win CC Merchandise!

deyvsonflp

deyvsonflp

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First I highlight the level of players participating in both the freeroll and the league. In comparison to other freeroll tournaments, the CC has a solid and very competitive group. This makes us who are learning to seek to study and improve each day. In the quest to improve I learned concepts that helped me like: position, bet value, donk bet and metagame. These concepts have made a difference in the way I've played.

jmateuspoker

jmateuspoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardchat improve my poker game

The site is helps us by what we read and do some tasks either by socializing games and information such as articles

A very interactive atmosphere that allows us to exchange ideas and provides videos articles and book tips events I'm feeling a better player and learning several new formats and really understanding about the poker game and on how to advance in tournaments where I feel more accomplished to play

I thank the organizers for keeping a website with an interactive environment as instructive and also allows us to play freerolls with leadersboards where we can better our games

:jd4:mateuspoker

Polytarp

Polytarp

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
CC's environment is the complete package and it is monitored to ensure anyone who wants to take part in any aspect of the site can do so as long as rules and membership are respected.

I appreciate the opportunities available here to become a better poker player myself and the opportunity to help others (as much as I am able) to do the same..hopefully without contributing too much of my bankroll in doing so.:help:

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can see a lot of discusions about how to aproach hands, i like that part most! Hopefuly one day i will feel good enough to give my opinions there!! :D

abzdolc

abzdolc

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
On one hand it's a great place to find different opinion, and to find new solutions, on other hand freerols of Club helped to improve push fold charts. It gives me better chances to win in other satelites, so I glad that many years ago I found this site :)

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC has helped me improve my game in many different ways. Firstly I've learned a lot about the various poker sites and which I fit into best, this has been a great place to find information regarding site specific information and comparisons. Getting those non-biased opinions from veteran members has been great. It's also helped my game in various other ways which are hard to pinpoint. I say this because of all the different news, videos, links, and posts that I come across cover such a wide variety of poker aspects, each with it's own lesson on something poker related. Since I've been back on CC and active it's help me become a better poker player all around.

FIERROS

FIERROS

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cardschat has helped me improve my game in many different ways the main one is to be patient and wait for good cards.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Many years ago I was a maniac. Ran into a guy called Bear on this site and he turned my game around and made poker a lot more fun. The guy was a genius if you had patience to understand what he was saying. He made the tough appear easy.
Playing in the league has really helped my game. Being part of a team makes you use more considered judgement before rushing in.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cardschat is a great poker forum , thnx to it my poker game has improved a lot . Every time I post a thread asking it in for help or advices, I get multiples answers with many helpful advices . People here are friendly, i be even met a user from my country , we shared some advices interestes and ideas.I noticed that my way of playing poker has improved into a better way . It s good to be in this forum.

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Joining CadsChat made it possible to get out of this my stagnation. At the beginning, I treated it as an ordinary poker forum and I was not active! Later I noticed that in CardsChat forum is something more. NICE PEOPLE! What is beautiful is understanding and respect for people. Thanks to this I learned a much better way of thinking in poker. Today when it happens to me, the poker tilt does not get upset like it used to be! This is where I have the opportunity to improve my personality over which I still work. In addition, free support in the form of great free tournaments is invaluable. Joining the freeroll club, I know that more than once I will have the chance to win a good freeroll with a good field for free. For example, great Sundays staeites up to $ 215 ticket and more. CardsChat importantly, it's also a certain independence. My English is very little. I learn thanks to English CardsChat is also my motivation. Although my English is still poor, I know that I have made progress in this direction! It was nice to be win chastened and I was already there. A great merit of CardsChat thanks to which I have a willingness to live again. It is difficult to describe! CardsChat is an unlimited way to learn about poker. Interesting articles and great people! Keep it up! Keep calm and feel good. It is possible thanks CardsChat!

L

Lord Foma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not entered for a long time and are still brand new, but I already see success in improving my poker game.
All my questions are answered and helped by the advice of really smart and good poker players.
I'm jelly that I did not join CardsChat much earlier.

Pokergod86

Pokergod86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Fingers crossed

Hopefully it does for my game what it has done for your game

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well it improve my mental stability.You can lose in this tournament on a million "stupid" ways and i used to be temperament person who cursed a lot,i really cannot reconciled with the fact that i got great cards and somehow river spills victory to my opponent who gets in a showdown with a lame cards.I apologize to everyone who feeled my wrath especially tot he members Sergik from Ukraine and realpoker from Belgium.They were on my target constantly.Well i started to take this punches and really improve my self discipline.I really grind my mind to come out stronger in this situations.And results just come.Now when i play the cardschat freeroll it's very rare for me that i don't get in the money.You don't believe me?See ya all tonight ;)
Basically it's a great tournament i only play on pokerstars but i will allow to myself to say that cardschat freeroll is the best freeroll there is.Blinds are taking times (10min) so you have time to play your own game and to forget all the excuses you have of why ar you are not good in the poker.If you cannot enter cardschat prizes at least once a week then texas holdem poker is just not the game for you.Also there are lots of great players from which you can learn Lulu pk,Artchamp for example.It's fun it's exiting and it's not free and that is most important.You need to sweat your ass but it's worth it.It's worth every drop of sweat that you make.

Last edited:
Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
CardsChat helped me to improve my poker play in many aspects: positional game, pot control, mentality and many more! Beside many quality freerolls and special events, there is also a CC League where the games are usually very hard to compete. There you could also get knowing other CC members better. It is an awesome competition which I strongly recommend to anyone who is looking for game improvement!
Except the nice events on offering, here at CC a man could find tons of useful poker articles and meet many great poker players, even poker pro's like Ryan Laplante and Jeff Gross - who are willing to share their experience.
The forum here encourages a competition element, what I like the most. OK, you can not win all of them, but once you get on top of an event - it is great feeling, knowing how many great players you managed to outlast!

Thanks CardsChat for everything you are doing for your members :top:

Paya_31

Paya_31

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, my poker game improved a lot thanks to belong to Cardschat, because in the forums there is a lot of material on how to play poker, here I improved intellectual strategies, good would implement a library of poker books in Linia, members can learn more and are available for everyone, it's just a suggestion.
It also helped probability calculator to make decisions much improved as follow or not to play a hand, also helped me as publications are separated by type MTT or cash game. Something else that helped me is when forum members post their hands and how they would play these hands as well as many comments on how to improve the game. The frerrolls Cardschat Club tournaments that put into practice what I learned, when there are few competitive players and improve your style of play, I hope to return soon to the Club. regards

Last edited:
es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I started the game, I started with the free poker school tournaments - and soon realized that I could evolve, but it would take longer than usual. because the number of players was very large. When I met the card chat, it was a shock for me to watch the same players playing day after day. and since then I have participated and feel that I am evolving.
Who sees me in these games and knows how my game is, you probably already realized that it's not just for the money, because if it were only for the money I would be in the money of 10 tournaments 8 I would be in the money - I do what needs to be done or at least I think it needs to be done.
Regarding poker articles, I can not enjoy everything because of the language because when I translate the ideas of a CC article into my language, they are deformed, but knowing this site as I know it, I'm sure any one who understands language can take advantage of an article and be able to evolve with cardschat.
So I can say that I evolve a lot and I always want to evolve. Thanks cc

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing freerolls in cardschat is a much better training ground than playing other freerolls. The players here are mostly serious in their game even if its a freeroll. Rarely do i see players making donkey moves in cardschat games.
Our breed is rare in cardschat.... hehehe

jwood224

jwood224

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It helped me a lot to cope with bad beats a lot better,to not overplay my small pocket pairs,and find better spots to bluff.

CadoARAJ

CadoARAJ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fact is: certainly CC improved my poker game, but how:
1) In my first vacation after joined the CC site, I would go to a country with almost impossible internet access. So, I downloaded all the CC articles that I reputed very important and read all of them offline. Great tips and learnings are at there. Before this, I never studied poker;
2. Playing the league: It is a short field, but almost all the players are masters. Althought, your teammates gaves you feedbacks of specific hands and makes you improve your game also.
3. The competition at CC, specially at the leaderboard points, makes you study more and learn with the top players to act in some ocasions. Playing with almost the same players makes the game very competitive, especially at the leaderboard. I like a lot the leaderboard of CC. In some special ocassion we can play against PRO players. Very good to learn also.
4. A lot of satellits to big events at CC. This is an unique experience. I could play some of them. The most expressive were the 1 million at ACR and 1 million KO at PP. Tks CC.

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
I think the daily freerolls promoted by CardsChat have helped me a lot to improve my game ... as well as wanting to always be at the top of the Leaderboard ... that competition with all the members of this site have helped me to continue improving day by day ... daily I compete in freerolls against good players ...! another thing that has helped me a lot has been improving my game is the possibility of always being informed with the articles and forums about specific situations of play and what serious decisions are the right ones to make ..!

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Greetings everyone.

I always tried to learn about poker, and try to improve my performance, many times I even knew what points I needed to improve, but I had no one to turn to, I now have an excellent source of information, as well as distractions and entertaining.

I managed to win some prizes in the freerolls, rather than the prize itself was to realize that my level of play is not as bad as I believed, despite what usually spoils my game is the lack of time, proper venue and concentration, I can say that I learned a lot of things by browsing the forum topics, seeing different ways of thinking about certain spots, knowing different ways of thinking, helping me choose better ways to act, and getting into the heads of my opponents and trying to decipher what they are thinking.

At times when, for some reason, I played the wrong way and lost, I ended up learning how to think differently and how to change in order to achieve better results.

The members of the forum are attentive and are always willing to help, in the times when I did some kind of question I was promptly answered and I had help to solve my doubts, I like to comment on the reviews of hands, and compare my answer with that of other members, to know how they would act in my place, and when someone disagrees with my opinion by telling me for what reasons, it makes me grateful because I can learn more.

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no idea how much my range was wildly off point based on certain positions. Which if anything helped me better understand what kind of hand I'm up against based on pre-flop blinds and positioning. I fold a lot more.

F

fatshady21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to the articles i have read in cardschat i have managed to improve my playing style with me learning when to call,raise,fold or bluff and with the odds calculator i can see when i was right and when i was wrong.

xbronk

xbronk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my game is more solid I keep learning the poker jargon I did not use odds calculator and now I use the resources that CC has to improve to be up to date are excellent I hope to help in the future and to continue helping me still not to handle all the resources that has in case I'm still green but little by little there we go thank you good luck greetings to all:star::laugh:

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands Top 10 Games