Poker Odds Calculator

M

marcuswest26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been playing poker for a long time, but I never even thought that there is already an online calculator. I will definitely try to use it.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ow! This is really cool, congratulations!

jsnake716

jsnake716

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, this was a very good tool at the beginning, as I was learning the fundamentals. After hundreds of thousands of hands it almost becomes natural. I do not have to consciously think about the odds, you just know if it is the right odds to call . I think everyone should take advantage of all of the free tools if they want to improve their game.

AlexStar1981

AlexStar1981

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to learn to count the pot odds and hand improvements in your head. All this has already passed. Previously, people simply counted in their heads, and then they were given calculators and they forgot how to count in their minds. And here is exactly the same situation.

K

korbal29

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that odds calculator dont matter much since it is effective on billions of hands to have any impact

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also think that in everyday life it is not effective, but for studies it is valid. Thanks!

AndryxaDovolen

AndryxaDovolen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You have to learn to count the pot odds and hand improvements in your head. All this has already passed. Previously, people simply counted in their heads, and then they were given calculators and they forgot how to count in their minds. And here is exactly the same situation.

Yes you are right! but for example; for a beginner, this calculator is very useful .. it will also help to remember the calculations and in the future to calculate quickly and mentally .. I think it will be useful for me.

B

budweiser74777

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This calculator is just nonsense !!! Anyway, chance decides everything - you play for 5 - 6 hours, count the odds, wait, fall on a draw, and AA and UTG2 give full results with A7 - and what are the odds on the calculator ??? 87 versus 7 and 6% for carve-up .... And you fly out with Aa .... just 7 and 7

J

June4Spades

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Calculating the odds is the basis of my play. Thanks!

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
A very good tool to feed my subconscious poker mind.

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that odds calculator dont matter much since it is effective on billions of hands to have any impact
This tool need to improve poker skill, not for specific hand wins. And yes, any skill training will be more noticeable at a longer distance.
A very good tool to feed my subconscious poker mind.
Still need to live with poker, so that you can are playing with such tools while spending time on this. Or then the trained subconscious mind will be useless.

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator