Poker Odds Calculator

Calculatem Help

Calculatem Help

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi All,

My name is Chris and work with support for the Calculatem Tools; Calculatem and Calculatem Pro.

If anyone has any questions about our tools I am more than happy to help out!

Best,
Chris

ch8sdonkyfish

ch8sdonkyfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I downloaded the odds calculator that carbon poker offers. It isn't too bad but its a pain cuz after u download it it doesn't have the hand histories of players. You have to sit down and play thousands of hands with them before you start getting accurate stats, and when you play against someone for the first time, you have nothing on them even if they are a regular on the site. Does anybody know of a calculator that has history on players the first time you use it?

P

psychoiticmaniac

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to download this tool but all i got was 'Download failed' and I could not load it manually.

Any advice please.

Regards

MackemMan :frown:

I have the same problem. Could not download it...

oacnaf

oacnaf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you CC! This is one of the best calcs around.. Appreciate it!

1bikertrash1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All the replies are valid. The point is the, calculator was a great addtion and a great idea. That's the real point!!!!! Improving the forum and it's usefulness to all members. And that's my point^<>! LOL

good points...

RiverMeTimbers

RiverMeTimbers

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for this great tool it will definitely come in handy!

N

Nipas

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good calculator, very helpful to beginner

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
guys, whats the deal with pokerstove....i just clicked on it and it said 'go to pokerstove.com to install the new version..........so i went there and its just a bunch of advertisments and no stove download options....has the program discontinued or something?

J

jerudcopus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I this tool every poker player sould use this helps so much real lets you now the odds

J

jerudcopus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and they have tools for Omaha as well its a little different though

matt123

matt123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
everything gets better with practice.
so if one wants to calculate quick it necessary to do it often)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
guys, whats the deal with pokerstove....i just clicked on it and it said 'go to pokerstove.com to install the new version..........so i went there and its just a bunch of advertisments and no stove download options....has the program discontinued or something?
Mine is working fine:confused: (use it at least a few times every day I'm online... every day in other words)

K

kaispen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not sure is that calculator very usefull..
Have this never helped really anyone?
I do necessary math in my head and play with feeling.
But im sure thats not harmfull, can be some help, and if not help, then some joy :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I do necessary math in my head and play with feeling.
But im sure thats not harmfull, can be some help, and if not help, then some joy :)
That's great that you're able to know how much equity your hand would have in spots vs. say a 25bb stack re-stealing allin, vs. their range in a spot like that (or any other number of spots).
How bout when we're reviewing HandHistories and wondering if we had enough equity to call allins in certain spots. Is it because you've done these calcs. so many times that you're able to have a good idea in spots, vs. certain ranges.. or is it just a feel thing?

Using a tool like Pokerstove while reviewing sessions is a great way to get better at doing this stuff (rough estimations) on the fly. Without ever using it, it'd be pretty tough I'd think. It is a VERY helpful tool for sure!!

1blanqueanu1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not understand much English I apologize for that, where I can download some program that calculates the odds and others like Equilator type or something?

UnNa7uRal

UnNa7uRal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
May I ask if the calculator is working perfectly and if it's possible for you to post the algorithm using you are using for it?

1blanqueanu1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess it must be a good tool for all player who is just starting, so it is recommended to download the poker calculator

M

megaforce 1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like this tool every poker player sould use this helps so much real lets you now the odds

syanide

syanide

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i prefer to use the mind as a math calculator, simple and always been done. should we introduce technology into poker when all you need is a felt table and some cards?

M

Magneto

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the online player, do not play with pot odds. But there are more and more these aids sowtware. sorry I almost can not speak English, so I always do it in the translator

jorzunik

jorzunik

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
he odds calculator is to help you learn the odds and improve your own knowledge of the odds so you can use them instantly... alone not the only thing that should affect your decisions. play quiet .

babydrago9

babydrago9

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Literally only just noticed these are available to poker players now and ive played for over 10 years. Thank you haha

R

rahina

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice! I hope this helps to raise my game a notch

zegaum

zegaum

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who has not used with the time left you will see how to evolve your game simply by not using the best tools available. Calculators and other programs exist and are there to help. who still can not afford to buy a good program, you should use (without moderation) all that the internet offers.
And this calculator is a good option!

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator