Poker Odds Calculator

S

sjapzak

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't like this calculator, you can caculate it in your head. That is a good math training

D

DonFahad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just downloaded this calculator, and I think it's a great tool, and helps a lot in playing poker. Specially, if you're a beginner.

P

pokermanplym

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
also how do kings have a higher percentage than aces on that post i dont get it

T

TSM12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knowing the odds is a great tool to push yoiu one way or the other. You typically want to play the player. However, if you can't make up your mind then use the odds to assist you in determining if a call is warented or not.

NeverFold

NeverFold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker odd calculator can help you decide if you are confuse of your cards.
And it's better to use it if you are playing a huge tournament cash games.

P

pokermanplym

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah i tend to do that aswell always helps to know when ur ahead though lol

2wreckless

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
wow,love the tool..thanks guys.
Okay,what does it mean when you put the cards down you have and the tool laughs at you?:eek:

C

chikyu

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like that tool! thank you very much!!!

C

Croce

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good tool

it's easy to understand and to handle! I like it!!!

intiekkeko

intiekkeko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm pretty new to poker so could someone tell me how important calculating odds is

I play holdem and am learning omaha so I want to know which aspects of the game I should be concentrating on

thx

inti

rankus

rankus

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the odds calculator is a great tool for beginnerc players, I myself like to make bets according to how the table plays and the player. My odds depend on how loose or tight the player is LOL

Totally agree with this one...

Q

QTipDTB

DTB Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
knowing the odds is a great tool to push yoiu one way or the other. You typically want to play the player. However, if you can't make up your mind then use the odds to assist you in determining if a call is warented or not.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post correctly, but mathematics should be behind every move you make if you hope to be an expert player. Playing the player means that you're adjusting ranges according to the player's strategy, which means the result of the math is changing.

Q

QTipDTB

DTB Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Totally agree with this one...

Am I missing a level in this thread? I just don't want to type out a long response and then have everyone go... "yeah..." :)

Last edited:
cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Am I missing a level in this thread? I just don't want to type out a long response and then have everyone go... "yeah..." :)

Lol, just people trying to boost post-count most of the time.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

Lol, just people trying to boost post-count most of the time.
Yeah, cj's right. :p I was about to delete that post until I saw you replied to it. Didn't want people thinking you were talking to yourself. ;)

Q

QTipDTB

DTB Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks, but I'm not talking about the simple agreement, rather what's they're agreeing with. This idea of math being secondary to some feel or perhaps not even applicable at all in situations.

T

TSM12

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds calculator is a good tool to use. However, just knowing the odds does not make a winner. Look at how many people just push in with a flush draw. If it hits, then they have a huge stack, if not then they are out. So use the odds to your advantage, but do not depend on it to win!

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The odds calculator is a good tool to use. However, just knowing the odds does not make a winner. Look at how many people just push in with a flush draw. If it hits, then they have a huge stack, if not then they are out. So use the odds to your advantage, but do not depend on it to win!

^^ read QTip's posts right above you...

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your post correctly, but mathematics should be behind every move you make if you hope to be an expert player. Playing the player means that you're adjusting ranges according to the player's strategy, which means the result of the math is changing.

Thanks, but I'm not talking about the simple agreement, rather what's they're agreeing with. This idea of math being secondary to some feel or perhaps not even applicable at all in situations.

houch

houch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a beginner so take it easy on me LOL... the calculator says count what hits are left in the deck but what about the cards the other players are holding?

Q

QTipDTB

DTB Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im a beginner so take it easy on me LOL... the calculator says count what hits are left in the deck but what about the cards the other players are holding?

You consider all unknown cards no matter whether they're in someone's hand or in the deck.

K

Kukucska

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it possible that I'm not enough fast to use poker calculator:( ? for the time I get the result the hand is over...

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Is it possible that I'm not enough fast to use poker calculator:( ? for the time I get the result the hand is over...
It's not meant to be used while you're playing, but rather to help you study and analyze your hands after the fact.

MartyMcFly1000

MartyMcFly1000

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey nick thanks for this generator.. Helped me kinda figure out what my odds are in different situations.. Looking forward to learning alot from your site..

Poker Odds Calculator Poker Odds - Pot & Implied Odds - Odds Calculator