Free coaching for full ring/ losers only apply

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
m
I would look you up with this but you do realize how offering bets like this make you look like more of an idiot and more of a person who really has nothing to show.

But then taking this bet is super negative EV cause if I am right, I never get paid since you cant afford it.

I am willing to use a proffesional third party service.

I am happy to prove I retired as one of the highest pokerstars full ring players.
I am also happy to prove I can coach. Put your money where your mouth is.
I will make a prop bet vs everyone on this site who doesn't believe me. You can each put any amount you like and I call.

I wish I had money in this pot. No way you believe your own statement enough to lay down a size able bet.

Jackle43

Jackle43

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is fun.

Huha I believe you are an amazing coach! probably one of the greatest. Anything is possible without evidence right?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huha I dont think you understand how stupid it would be to lay a bet like that or accept it. Again. I have no equity cause when I do challenge you you will only accept if your good (which even if its 1% of the time, its not worth it) and the 99% of time im right, I dont get paid.

Also ppl will testify I can afford action like this but again, whats the point?

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
m

I am willing to use a proffesional third party service.

I am happy to prove I retired as one of the highest pokerstars full ring players.
I am also happy to prove I can coach. Put your money where your mouth is.
I will make a prop bet vs everyone on this site who doesn't believe me. You can each put any amount you like and I call.

I wish I had money in this pot. No way you believe your own statement enough to lay down a size able bet.

Also, If you are a coach you should obviously re look your approach because coaches dont behave like this. Also because of cases like Jason Ho etc scamming pupil etc, ppl dont accept coaches without results.

Jackle43

Jackle43

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Also, If you are a coach you should obviously re look your approach because coaches dont behave like this. Also because of cases like Jason Ho etc scamming pupil etc, ppl dont accept coaches without results.
All stated above is truth^
If you were a coach/poker pro you would defiantly have no fear of showing your graphs and winnings to prove it.
Its amazing how defensive he got from being accused that he may not be legit, even after showing no evidence.

C

crow27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huha- if i'm a beginner/losing ring player, am I supposed to just quit playing poker or ask you for help? I'm so confused. If I can't play and can't ask you for help, I think I'm just going to give up on life.................... and you.

I fold.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This thread has certainly started a huge ****storm.

Huha, thanks for the entertainment.

MisterLongFace

MisterLongFace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive been looking at that avi for a long time and still cant figure out what it is. sasquatch with mirrored shades? i have no idea

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
to be fair....
you guys (and gals) are really bad players tho;)
Ive beaten you all, and I suck, so, do the math

Lol... I know Ima donk, but Cardchats tha bomb and OP kindof put us down..ya know, being a free forum and all..... from one really bad playa to anotha...we gotta stick togetha! :icon_sunn lololol

Ima CardsChatter 4 life... (unless I piss somebody off and they kick me out......even then, I'll come a trollin')

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
huha- if i'm a beginner/losing ring player, am I supposed to just quit playing poker or ask you for help? I'm so confused. If I can't play and can't ask you for help, I think I'm just going to give up on life.................... and you.

I fold.

Yes yes I suggest beginners quit. I am here for the long term losers. The guys that have no chance of quitting despite such horrible results. I don't measure this in $ lost exactly.

It is about your opportunity cost.

Player one dedicates 1000hrs and is breakeven
Player two dedicates 1 hr but loses $1000.

In this case I consider Player one the biggest loser. Player two can work for min wage at $7 a hr and be up $6000 total.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Huha:

What the heck are you smokin' dude??

You are like a space cadet. Waaaaaaaaay out there.

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I give results and personal info to all students that are accepted. I screen them. They screen me. I am not sure why this is such a horrible thing?

I am sorry to all that were offended. I want to be blunt as a coach. I am going to tell you when your acting like a donk. I don't plan on sugar coating things. I am starting by telling you that this game isn't as glorious as many think. It seems like all big $ and fun at the start but it does go wrong for many. This is my disclaimer. If you still have the passion for the game no matter what, I am happy to help.

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looks like he picked the wrong start to launch his new business ,love the comedy show though there should be a category for peaple who want tomatos chucked at them :vollkomme

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huha I dont think you understand how stupid it would be to lay a bet like that or accept it. Again. I have no equity cause when I do challenge you you will only accept if your good (which even if its 1% of the time, its not worth it) and the 99% of time im right, I dont get paid.

Also ppl will testify I can afford action like this but again, whats the point?

I will lay you odds

I put $2000 on a prepaid credit card. I hand it to a reliable third party. Once it is secured and bet is announced. You can choose to accept by giving the party $1000.

Now that would be too easy for you. To start the bet you put $200 in the party. If you don't call once my money is secured then you lose your blind.

I accept your unwilling play as a sign you only speak out of your ass. I hope the followers here will look down on you for not putting your money where your mouth is. If you are too cheap I suggest all players make a pool of funds. If players will not pool funds together then again I say that you all talk with your ass.

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Huha-escrow.com?

The funds could be held by a reputable lawyer. After contracts signed ect. We bet

I will also add that loser pays lawyer fee. Plus bet size must be big enough to handle the rake of the lawyer.

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The funds could be held by a reputable lawyer. After contracts signed ect. We bet

I will also add that loser pays lawyer fee. Plus bet size must be big enough to handle the rake of the lawyer.

LOL wtf?? Lawyers?? You are out of your mind sir!

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At first I was like

(someone put fitting .png here)

Then I was like

(ditto)

but then I was like

(ditto)

I would never be able to keep up with the pics and png's that some here seem to shake out of their sleeves.....

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dude if pretty much explained its a really negative EV bet and it would be stupid for me to take also you've so overly complicated things its ridiculous

S

Seeker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the kind of help I'm looking for, I'm told that I'm a degenerate by my family and ex army buddies, but what do they know. I'm really interested in learning the game, bit overwhelming, like learning a new flippin language.I'm in the process of learning by reading and playing in freeroll tourneys, and I am searching out some of the better poker sites to make a deposit and start the real learning. Lol, the hardest part for me will be learning the tech aspects of a forum so I can ask questions, I hate computers.....! However I'm very accepting of constructive critisims.

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just the kind of help I'm looking for, I'm told that I'm a degenerate by my family and ex army buddies, but what do they know. I'm really interested in learning the game, bit overwhelming, like learning a new flippin language.I'm in the process of learning by reading and playing in freeroll tourneys, and I am searching out some of the better poker sites to make a deposit and start the real learning. Lol, the hardest part for me will be learning the tech aspects of a forum so I can ask questions, I hate computers.....! However I'm very accepting of constructive critisims.

Sorry but I just don't think you sound loser-y enough for him ok? He's got lawyers!