Free coaching for full ring/ losers only apply

D

DunningKruger

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello OP. I am a bad player and would love to take you up on your generous offer. Thank you.

When can we start?

Last edited:
MisterLongFace

MisterLongFace

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know this must mean im anal retentive, but it drives me crazy reading someone who uses "your" in place of "you're" and "you are" over and over again

WVHillbilly

WVHillbilly

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i know this must mean im anal retentive, but it drives me crazy reading someone who uses "your" in place of "you're" and "you are" over and over again
Your not the only one! ;)

Ever notice no one ever messes up and uses yore? If it was still in common usage I'm sure we would have to deal with the days of your/you're.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nobody here is a loosing player

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Teh gramar, police. are all loosers!!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Top 10 funniest threads I've read in awhile. Thank you! Your the best (or you're, or yore... whatever).

O

orangepeeleo

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3012/13 posts, when the **** did that happen lol

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just lock the thread

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Has anyone one ever even heard of a "retired poker-pro" or is that what we're calling busto?

coyotegal

coyotegal

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Typical bunch of nonsense but entertaining.

Poker ruins more lives than you guys expect. I would rather have beginners do something else before they get sucked into this game. Replying to the comment on, "but we need beginners so they feed the poker industry." This is exactly my point.

The rational that I would try to give free coaching to people who don't know any better is hilarious. I don't really see how this approach would work as a successful business model. I suppose later you could charge a few others some meager wage. Until everyone finds out your no good. I want to teach bad players because they need it the most. I actually want to help someone. If I was going to help a pro I would charge $100 a hour. I posted on a free forum because this is your greatest pool of bad players. People unwfilling to pay for a better site.

Yes yes conspiracy theories. I would use teamviewer and a bunch of my friends to gain a stack or two. Don't use teamviewer with me until you feel comfortable. There are many ways of coaching

I am offering a free service, if you are interested send me your results. Please don't post in here it will get lost. If we work together you will learn all about me. Why do I have to display every detail about myself of a public form. Would you guys like my Tax ID # to confirm winnings? If I display all my info you can use it against me to. Anyone consider that?

Would you guys even believe any results I post? I can put anything up here. Why would that matter?

Why don't you have a logical poker conversation with me. Decide for yourself. Isn't that what learning is all about? Just because some guy says he is the best ever your going to take every word to heart? I don't want to teach by rote learning. I want to teach you how to think like a poker player.

Oh man! People UNWILLING ..... oops I mean UNWFILLING... to pay for a better site???? Card Chats the best...... you better ask sumbody, man!

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In b4 OP banned and thread locked for calling this one of the best places to look for bad players.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You guys are mean. He is obviously a super star.

He is just looking to help all of us bad players here at lowly Cardschat. Enlighten us all, Huha.

micalupagoo

micalupagoo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
to be fair....
you guys (and gals) are really bad players tho;)
Ive beaten you all, and I suck, so, do the math

TheKid84

TheKid84

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone else envision Phil Hellmuth writing all of these in a drunken ftw state of mind on some dumb netbook after a horrible donk bad beat against him??

Confirmed - we are reading Phil's drunken rage.

Blobweird123

Blobweird123

CC's very own Dead Head
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Shame I'm wasting my life away by playing like two tournaments a week for a few hours And maybe hit some cash tables once a week as well. My family only a sees me 6 nights a week. I only go to work when I'm scheduled to. I mean I'm throwin my whole life away and for what? A few measly bucks?? Huha pls help me take my life back before I lose everything, $2.20, $1.10 and $5.50 at a time!

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol I'll accept this and end up playing zachvac HU

no not HU

A prop bet where I show you that I am a long term winning pro. Perhaps one where I turn losing players into winners?

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No more students please

You can send me a PM in a couple weeks if still interested.