Free coaching for full ring/ losers only apply

kidkvno1

kidkvno1

Sarah's Pet
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i was to get help, first thing i would want is poker screen names so i can look you up, and find out if you're a great player as you say! It's not hard to backup how good you are.

Beanfacekilla

Beanfacekilla

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good grief. This thread was entertaining.

I will have to jump on the bandwagon here. If you can't show credentials, and insult people, you are not what you claim to be OP.

Prove it.

Matt Vaughan

Matt Vaughan

King of Moody Rants
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If i was to get help, first thing i would want is poker screen names so i can look you up, and find out if you're a great player as you say! It's not hard to backup how good you are.

Psh. Get in line, man!!

Jillychemung

Jillychemung

Stacks & Stacks
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ohhh what fun!!!!

Attachments

• munchers.gif
    munchers.gif
    885.1 KB · Views: 181
LuckyBundy13

LuckyBundy13

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you always ask to see someones cards before you call?

This is a strange preflop situation.

unknown sits down and offers coaching. He checks should I check or just auto fold?

As far as I can tell he has nothing to gain. I possibly do have something to gain. should I call or fold?

Look you are obviously a losing player. I hope you quit poker. Better to spend your time on something useful for society. If you can;t I would like to help you not be too much of a degenerate.
+1 OWNED

SicKBeATz

SicKBeATz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do you always ask to see someones cards before you call?

This is a strange preflop situation.

unknown sits down and offers coaching. He checks should I check or just auto fold?

As far as I can tell he has nothing to gain. I possibly do have something to gain. should I call or fold?

Look you are obviously a losing player. I hope you quit poker. Better to spend your time on something useful for society. If you can;t I would like to help you not be too much of a degenerate.

That's your answer to a simple question as asking to see some stats? You say you're a retired pro, if you're that embarassed to post a screename than this isn't worth it, free or not.

You can't be serious man, I'd love to see an answer if someone questioned a play you told them was profitable.

Don't mind the above I'm just auto-calling this thread before it gets auto-folded.

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wooooow thats somethin right there! For the record, im slightly profitable, NOT losing. So this is indeed a strange situation where I simply requested seeing some sort of results to base your offer off of and instead was insulted and told to quit something I enjoy doing. Way to go! :congrats: You should quit being an a-hole perhaps and maybe just quit life altogether. Good day!

The long term breakeven player/slightly winning player is a perfect candidate. I feel worse for these guys then the ones who dump a ton of cash and get on with there life. The amount of guys I have seen grind there life away getting nowhere....:(

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OP is clearly a troll/attention seeking/losing player.

I think secretly he's looking for a 2nl slightly break even player himself to watch play so he can turn his losing game into a slightly profitable one.

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol what a thread

Typical bunch of nonsense but entertaining.

Poker ruins more lives than you guys expect. I would rather have beginners do something else before they get sucked into this game. Replying to the comment on, "but we need beginners so they feed the poker industry." This is exactly my point.

The rational that I would try to give free coaching to people who don't know any better is hilarious. I don't really see how this approach would work as a successful business model. I suppose later you could charge a few others some meager wage. Until everyone finds out your no good. I want to teach bad players because they need it the most. I actually want to help someone. If I was going to help a pro I would charge $100 a hour. I posted on a free forum because this is your greatest pool of bad players. People unwfilling to pay for a better site.

Yes yes conspiracy theories. I would use teamviewer and a bunch of my friends to gain a stack or two. Don't use teamviewer with me until you feel comfortable. There are many ways of coaching

I am offering a free service, if you are interested send me your results. Please don't post in here it will get lost. If we work together you will learn all about me. Why do I have to display every detail about myself of a public form. Would you guys like my Tax ID # to confirm winnings? If I display all my info you can use it against me to. Anyone consider that?

Would you guys even believe any results I post? I can put anything up here. Why would that matter?

Why don't you have a logical poker conversation with me. Decide for yourself. Isn't that what learning is all about? Just because some guy says he is the best ever your going to take every word to heart? I don't want to teach by rote learning. I want to teach you how to think like a poker player.

H

Huha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stating the obvious and perhaps being levelled here but figured I should say something just in case someone PMs this guy.

*Goes uber defensive and insults anyone who asks for credentials
*Will only take very poor players incapable of judging his ability
*Asks for very poor players yet recommends beginners quit

Hypothetically if this guy is legit (pigs will fly) he'd still be an awful coach given he responds venomously to being asked questions.

Want to put your money where your mouth is? I suggest a prop bet? $10,000 up

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best thing about this thread, is that this troll still thinks he's trolling everyone yet is so thick; he hasn't actually even realized yet he's the one who's being trolled in his own thread since his very first post he made lol.

Keep going, we've not had a funny thread to keep us entertained for a while ! :D

Last edited:
duggs

duggs

Killing me softly
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
checked all his super analysis in other threads. confirmed sicko
thinks 50/0 whales fold top pair to a flop raise

ovitoo

ovitoo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am offering a free service, if you are interested send me your results. Please don't post in here it will get lost. If we work together you will learn all about me. Why do I have to display every detail about myself of a public form. Would you guys like my Tax ID # to confirm winnings? If I display all my info you can use it against me to. Anyone consider that?

Would you guys even believe any results I post? I can put anything up here. Why would that matter?

you're not serious. It matters bc it gives you at least some credibility. We're not gonna pick your brain to find out if you'll be helpful or harmful.

Why don't you have a logical poker conversation with me. Decide for yourself. Isn't that what learning is all about? Just because some guy says he is the best ever your going to take every word to heart? I don't want to teach by rote learning. I want to teach you how to think like a poker player.

No, that's why we ask for stats. Please prove you are a "poker player". Bc from the sound of it, you're just looking for someone who is awful enough for you to stroke your ego.

Also, I'm lost now. Are you looking for losing players or break even/slight winners? Your recent posts seem to contradict your thread title.

M

Marginal

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I would look you up with this but you do realize how offering bets like this make you look like more of an idiot and more of a person who really has nothing to show.

But then taking this bet is super negative EV cause if I am right, I never get paid since you cant afford it.

youregoodmate

youregoodmate

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I offer coaching at a reasonable price, its mostly poker but I offer add-ons for ego and dick size.