Bluffing

F

Fatman0912

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on what you want to call a bluff. bluffing with very weak cards is something I almost never do. Betting with low pairs on flop or so is something I do regularly to some extent.

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't have any kind of percentage that I bluff mostly based on the current situation .. who I am up against .. how they play ... what kind of a range I give them ... I may bluff if I give them a certain range and the board doesn't hit that but even then .. I'm with those above who say not a lot ... I try to keep in mind two real things ... Do I think this board has hit them and am I telling a good believable story when I do this ...... even then I prefer a semi-bluff, as opposed to doing it with flat out air ....

R

rigor mortis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I sometimes bluff on the button and put a big bet into the two blinds

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I don't consider bluffs a correct way to play, especially in micro-limit games or freerolls. Bluff is good for live games if your self-control is good enough. Semi-bluff with some dro is more acceptable.

Fox1592

Fox1592

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In what position do you continuation bet?

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me bluffing depends on situation on the table. Can't define how often. Can say that several times per tournament.

M

mengarda

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Rarely. Almost every time I do this I end up losing chips.

Drumsound

Drumsound

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been really trying to work on the why aspects of my bluffs lately. I'm trying hard to consider the player and the situation. I might open as a steal, and then NOT continue based on what the action was, by whom, how the flop comes, position etc. I also try to be present in each portion of the hand when I make my decision to bluff. So, the game dynamics have become a much bigger part of my bluffing frequency.

Lucky Alalk

Lucky Alalk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone noticed that you bluffing more in real life too?

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How often do you bluff?

I bluff all the time, I just can not play without bluffing, it seems to me that the whole game of poker is built on bluffing, if you could not bluff, then poker would not be so interesting

B

bstest

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff when I think I can get away with it.

diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I bluff a few times because once they catch you that you are addicted or are frequent in elf arol to hagarran like a fish if they limit you to go with a good hand

777egorka313

777egorka313

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Блефую не часто, но когда блеф проходит меня называют БОТОМ)))

harryp

harryp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When drunk or when I dare to sleep when I bluff.

Anton Fedorov

Anton Fedorov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The last time I bluffed on the stack and went to sleep after the first hand. Therefore, if you don’t know your opponents, it’s better not to do so, since he opened my bley on the board with an ace and a king, having only a pocket pair of sixes

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love this Thread, giving me extra information...lol
1) TheDude6622 (don't bluff much)
2)
33Bumerang78 (don't bluff much)
3)
0546474 (bluff whenever he can, so i will set mine on him when i have a hand)
4)
can-you-see-me (rarely bluff)
5)
heresthecooler (passive bluff, 3bet him and he'll fold)
6)
57noona (fake weakness and 3bet his bluff)

Thank you guys...lol

see you on the final table lol

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I always use semi-bluff, as it is an element of poker that allows you to get the right cards, checks and cold calls only ruin the hand, and if there is a place to bet in a particular situation, of course there is a place for bluffing, especially in the lo games.

steveeeee

steveeeee

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sometimes to see where everyones at ill pop 1/10 of stack in and if they are serious most times they will go all in or fold . Just my thoughts lol

F

Fufa86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was bluffing very often, this is the game

Igor Popadyk

Igor Popadyk

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a problem - I often bluff in tilt - do not make such a mistake - your opponents will often take advantage of this

Fox1592

Fox1592

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I always use semi-bluff, as it is an element of poker that allows you to get the right cards, checks and cold calls only ruin the hand, and if there is a place to bet in a particular situation, of course there is a place for bluffing, especially in the lo games.
Hello, with what cards do you usually raise for bluff and in how many cases is your bluff justified? And how often do you lose the Bank because of this?

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

often when I see passivity at the table

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, with what cards do you usually raise for bluff and in how many cases is your bluff justified? And how often do you lose the Bank because of this?

Here it is impossible to say unequivocally what to do, the card in fact is not important at all, especially if you know against whom you are playing. if this is hold'em here can be as couples either over cards, if this low game, in which I regularly play, all enough understandable, and if I in positions mean good firewood (draw), then why would me their not donk's in taight villain.

Fox1592

Fox1592

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Here it is impossible to say unequivocally what to do, the card in fact is not important at all, especially if you know against whom you are playing. if this is hold'em here can be as couples either over cards, if this low game, in which I regularly play, all enough understandable, and if I in positions mean good firewood (draw), then why would me their not donk's in taight villain.
Ah Yes, here depends on situation, perhaps need simply follow game rivals if tight the here Yes need and push do, and if you have to example QJ different suit and who the from players makes rireyz on your rate that you will to do with these cards?