Bluffing

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, with what cards do you usually raise for bluff and in how many cases is your bluff justified? And how often do you lose the Bank because of this?

Ah Yes, here depends on situation, perhaps need simply follow game rivals if tight the here Yes need and push do, and if you have to example QJ different suit and who the from players makes rireyz on your rate that you will to do with these cards?

You are now discussing abc poker. This information is full on russian-language forums. Hold'em is not my game, if you asked me what to do if you have 1234 from the start, and in you flyed 3bet, or vice versa, I would have given a definite answer that complete him to the end.

nuttea

nuttea

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exploitation is the use of errors in a game. In the era of poker statistics and long distances, errors become more noticeable. Therefore, the first analysis goes beyond the analysis of statistics. Balance is the ratio in a situation where you bet or raise. In each aggressive line, the rally must be balanced. Important points for the balance of rates and flights are pot odds (from the pot odds - the pot odds), which we give to the opponent. Consider a simplified example.
remember - In the bluff range, it is better to first add hands that can not win at the showdown, but have outs

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
depends on the table, i usually throw a couple out to see how the table responds

CriesuaID

CriesuaID

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff just against players that I believe that won't will pay and I never do it in "all members" freerolls as bluffs are normally paid in these tournaments.