Bluffing

B

Biibel

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I bluff when i think i can gain something. Often in bigger tournaments you got that do or die hand in some point, evil bluff will get you massive stack and not bluffing means you dont win, i take the risk if i have good info about the opponent.

poliaris747

poliaris747

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This technique in poker, bluff very much I like, I know that I use it very often . It often throws me out of the game at the most interesting moment.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the bluff for me has two faces, the bluff for a joke when I have a comfortable stack of chips and that desperate bluff of life or death, but in both cases it's necessary to act with talent to make yourself believe

you have to be very careful with the bluff not to turn your game into a bluff

lanelane

lanelane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think bluffing is an integral part of poker, but you have to be careful about how much you use. If we bluff too often, after a while, no one will believe us.
How much I bluff depends on the game. For example, in freerolls, you can bluff less because the players bet almost everything because they don't cost money.
At least this is my experience.

JopyJoost

JopyJoost

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only bluff against a weaker player when they have made a raise on a low flop and when I see a larger card come up on the turn or river. Now my problem is I do not want to give away all my bluff moves so I will stop now. LOL

D

Deeznutzzzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With HUD software utilization, bluffing to the right player at the right time has never been easier. 3 bet fold players etc can really spice up your game and make your bluffing a valuable part of your overall success.

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes i bluff and semibluff.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only When it is very necessary. Out of need, I do not use bluff. At 70%, this leads to the loss of a significant portion of the stack.
there as many times as you bluff, but the right time to take the bluff, if you have been bluffing all the time, your opponent will grab your bluffs easily.

GansGancov

GansGancov

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When necessary. I use bluffing as needed. By 50%, this leads to a stack loss.

Last edited:
S

shurik8888

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bluffing seems to be the hardest thing cause I am a honest man just like Billy Joel..

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Must bluff

With the cards I am always dealt I could not win without bluffing sometimes?

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Bluffing is an art. Exactly the same as playing the violin or... on the nerves. :musicus:

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi the ALL!
Bluff is very thin stuff! I think, correctly and main in the needing time to do Bluff, comes
with the playing experience in very different situations. I'm, of course, do Bluff, but
not always successfully: approximately 50 on 50... I think, need clearly understand and
main know, with Whom can to do Bluff, and with Whom better don't never ever.
Therefore, something to work on... What and the ALL wish!;):cool:

Walttinho

Walttinho

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the bluff is just as important as the deck .... without both there is no poker

Dzmitry Tokarau

Dzmitry Tokarau

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
What could be better than a stake with a small pair! Recognize Bluff - This is the true treasure !!! No noise, no dust, no fanfare, Time to reset, guess the moment! Take a look at your flash and the board where the couple are, Inside everything twisted BUT time to decide! Will there be enough courage for patience and a gift Throw out the cards and DO NOT CONTINUE! There are a lot of calliphs for an hour in poker You can win the tournament if you are very lucky! But only he wins in the end, In whom there is courage and accurate calculation! Fold aces, low straight and two pairs, Reading the enemy they can! And they believe their feelings for a reason they don’t try to catch them! Do not rush, do not chase luck and luck - If you really started playing poker! Feel it! - behind your cards - Do not be afraid to blind them sometimes !!!

R

Richard Grant

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not enough in my case. Just seem to get into trouble when I'm bluffing, not sure when I should pull the trigger and when to back off.

IcyPlayChips

IcyPlayChips

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally like to semibluff with not-so-good hand. I rarely bluff with nothing cause it can end up pretty bad. And that makes you feel like a fool. :D

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try my best to avoid outright bluffing, even when there's a scare card on the turn/river, unless I feel confident that I've established a very tight table image - and, importantly, that the opponent/opponents who are still in the current hand with me are the kind of players who would actually NOTICE my tight table image! I semi-bluff more often, particularly if I've got ALL the outs (for example if I'm on both an open-ended straight draw and a flush draw with a J/Q/K/A flush-suited card among my hole cards).

ldw22

ldw22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm also more likely to semi-bluff with a few less outs if my outs could give me the nuts, for example if I'm holding Ad Jd and the board after the turn is 3d 7d 10c Qh, I've got 9 outs for the nut flush + 3 outs for the nut straight, so there's a very good chance I'm gonna get all my chips in the middle before the river in that kinda situation. But, like all plays in poker, that would depend on other stuff such as effective stack sizes, pot odds, the play that's gone before, etc etc.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I dont bluf many time.... only in the right positions and against players I know I can be successful

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
Bluffing, but not often enough. Usually all bluffs come after a raise, after the flop is opened:)

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff around 9pm to 11pm. Occasionally on a cloudy day. Sometimes I put an alert on my clock or have someone remind me that it's time.

xpvictor1

xpvictor1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bluff mostly when I have commanding chips. Sometimes I like to bluff after the flop when I raised the bet preflop.