AA All-in

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yesterday for example, just before the final table as short stack I also went all in as utg 2 with aces. I wanted to avoid that too many people in the pot who can potentially outplay me post flop.

But yes, I think often it can be an advantage not to show the monster hand so obviously.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. I go mostly all-in with AA, but not always. Sometimes I make only call or I raise with 3-4 BB. If i have small stake, then I go always all-in. Two of three times I win. That is my experience.

rastapapolos

rastapapolos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Yes it's the correct play, if you just min-raise (x2) and there is one caller behind you that will give odds for the blinds to call with some marginal hands and they may end up catching the flop. Last time in an mtt one player limps with AA everyone folds to the BB who checked, then the flop came 92x rainbow, bb bets, the player with AA raises and bb goes all in. bb had 92o. I think if AA did a min-raise he win a small pot but don't bust out in such a manner.

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes. If you give a 2x bet or 3x bet there is the possibility that you have paid for one goal with some shitty cards and to get at least 2 pairs.

Madalin Poke

Madalin Poke

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Although I am aware that many aspects need to be considered before deciding to go all in (the players you play with, the position at the table, how many players are at the table, the winning places at stake, etc. ). I confess to you that I can rarely refrain from not going all-in with AA's. If you play too calmly, one of your opponents may catch something on the flop (like two pairs with some low cards) and eventually take you out of the tournament with all the frustration and nerves "beatifully" packaged in your head, if you know what i mean.

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For short stack any prem hands is all in.

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
aLL IN AA in UTG

This depends on the tournament type and eye reading you already have reading on and the table calling at the station that you pay at the table and that everything on any connected card can be linked on all the closed they will pay with K10 type cards, Q10, 55, 66, A6, and so on. And if the tournament level for hyper turbo can go all in that at least one player will call.

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
never in UTG

never in UTG
a 3x I think it's a good size
all in only in pre bubble or final table

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The only option to fold AA preflop is a satellite, where let's say 11 participants are left, 10 of them will get tickets. You are second and there are short stacks at the table, and Chipak pushes you. Well, you can also throw AA on the bubble of some tournament that is expensive for you, into which you made your way through a bunch of satellites, say for 10k, but it was impossible to join, and 10k for you big money several times the bankroll.

Pavel1203733

Pavel1203733

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can go all-in preflop with aces if it's not bubble and if there are not few stacks bigger than mine at the table.

A

aircable

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
People are scared to lose so they try to make people fold pre-flop, you have the best hand in the game. It's better playing to win than playing to not lose.

willjosp

willjosp

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Maybe it's old school but when I get pair AA KK or QQ or top pocket pairs I always walk away with all the chips,:D

A

ACE448

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You got 85% chance of winning with bullets...great odds. However there's still 15% chance you'll lose. Last thing you want to see on the flop is something like 6-7-9. I think you can get away with going all-in more than other hands of course, but it's still a risk. I'd usually like to see the flop before I take such a drastic decision

M

melbru88888

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if i m near the money i fold asses i made better experience by doing so

P

Parkez73

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I don't bet all in in pre flop, unless someone has done it before me...In that case I call...

JhonnyThe357

JhonnyThe357

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The Pocket AA needs to be played very aggressively, regardless of the tournament stage, since we don't just receive that mine very rarely, you will also be paid on a frequent basis. But All in do UTG frightens all your mentally balanced opponents. Hahaha

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
One of the worst weeks I've been playing I've lost a lot of AA, KK and other strong hands.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It depends, but it's almost impossible not to go all-in with AA, it's often possible to fold post-flop, and that happens when we see a flush draw, but it's very difficult.
This is the card expected by many players.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you go All-in with Ace´s UTG preflop. I see so many players do it with AA or any monster hand just to get the antes. Raise, yes to get some action, just can not see the reason for all-in. Am I missing something.

What is missing is the information about the hand. How many at the table, blinds and stack size. First to act with out all the information is not going to give you an accurate answer.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I dont go all in with because i want to bluff it for maximise the most cash ......if i go all in everybody will fold.....

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
There are different players. Don't pay attention to lottery players. If you are disciplined and patient you will achieve good results anyway.

ChubbySin

ChubbySin

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Would you go All-in with Ace´s UTG preflop. I see so many players do it with AA or any monster hand just to get the antes. Raise, yes to get some action, just can not see the reason for all-in. Am I missing something.
If you don´t play Bullits (Pocket Aces) agressively, with which hand would you do with that?

May the variance be with you!

speper

speper

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First, when you come, know that the competitors do not have a good hand, everyone will sleep, let alone if you go to all in

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
only when i am short stacked i will push all in at that spot

or when i raise and get a reraise or several reraises ....then i am willing to push

but if you are deep just pushing for no reason ? lol no . unless you have a maniac on the table who calls anything and/or pushes all in the whole time