Kinalha

Kinalha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How many blinds, your position, the buy in tournament, the players with u, are so many factors to see...

Roller

Roller

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
All in preflop with AA or slow play the AA or play it aggressively, sometimes the table dynamics and definitely consider your table image and let that dictate the proper choice.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If the bank is raised on preflope, then I definitely go to all-in

Mimo..Mach

Mimo..Mach

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
The best hand we can have in a play is undoubtedly AA, for this reason there are high chances of winning by playing all-in with those cards, so I would always do it! :D:D

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
UTG i wouldn't go all in straight away. only raise big. if someone re-raises then may go all-in

Kennemelo

Kennemelo

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How many blinds, your position, the buy in tournament, the players with u, are so many factors to see...

I think the feeling of AA in the hand even if you fold is great:D

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably they just want to catch some fish with AK or AQ. Many players go all in with those hands. Personally i would go all in with AA no matter what position i start to.

Z

zipocool

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it all depends on the situation, but the ideal option with AA is almost always to go all in against one opponent preflop

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA depends on the table dynamics and bbs you have. I prefer to play it :). When you slow there is always a chance to get busted though :)

B

beatlebug

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The option of AA is awesome. It does help the player to win a few hands. Sounds good.

Beatlebug

mircea_0

mircea_0

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
AA all-in!?Depends! You ask for all-in or you pay all-in requested by someone else!
In my little experience I lost more with AA all-in than winning...especially in online poker!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
And what do you do if you have AA and guy goes all in before your act?
Of course, you call. Villain shows KsJs and win with a runner-runner flush. I know, it can happen but very frustrating if anyone goes all in (maybe because he's bored of it all), you call its all-in with AA (it is the best decision, if not with AA then with what hand) and your tourney ends. You still want to play the game and you can't because of this amazing party.

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes I might jam AA after having a bad beat or so to make it look like I am on a tilt. Though it entirely depends on villians and my intel on how they are playing..

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
All-in from UTG with pocket aces is better than folding. This can be played if opponents play much stronger post-flop. Or if the stack is less than 7-8bb.

D

Dellamora999

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've already lost many hands with aa but I still don't give up, with that same hand I've tripled my stack several times, it depends a lot on the variance

P

ppartizan2

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion its better to just call and maybe trap,or just minimum raise to 2BB,because if you go all in utg you will most definently have something nutted.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have tried many different was of playing AA preflop. Sometimes The only way it pays good is just going all in. Others that may have PP will probably do the same or maybe those who are also holding A with something else. I have noticed that when you just raise it turns out to backfire. So, in my opinion it is best to go all in pre-flop with pocket A's

B

batmanburgui

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lately pocket aces have been failing

ATL2000

ATL2000

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I'm under the gun, then I'm usually coming in for a pot sized raise in hopes of not having five people call me and ending up in a weird spot.

Of course, that doesn't always work. If you think you can get a call then by all means go for the all-in.

Maximus1980340

Maximus1980340

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
when I see pocket aces in my pocket I don’t play them when I don’t play I was like that in one month I got them 1276 times of them I won only 17 hands after this incident I don’t believe in these cards anymore and I try to just support the game on them if I make a set or a full then only stag but so that I could sting right away I never do it better than them:)

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would play it aggressive but cool. It's a strong hand to begin with and you don't want to scare people away. Lure them in with 3-4bb raise and go from there. Don't forget you can still lose with AA like I do most of the time lol

P

pltelles

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
the best thing is to try to call someone all-in first.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have few chips go all in pre-flop and well if someone accepts you have the best chance of winning, if you have enough chips play safe and aggressive depending on the opponent.