You've won an all-expenses-paid ticket to a poker skills boot camp, but there's a catch....

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
mesquite rodeo was the place and they held a charity game at the end of each week.
ScreenHunter 91
large sleeping quarters provided
Sleeping area
and 3 meals per day provided
Project2
Tourney
tourney-jpg.354225

very happy that I read the fine print and found out it was bull poker

Last edited:
Brigistul

Brigistul

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would accept it in many countries except RUSSIA!

R.Holynskyi

R.Holynskyi

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If it will be somewhere in the desert, where it will be very hot, then I will be forced to refuse. I can't stand the heat very well, I can even lose consciousness.

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If I would somehow win an all-expenses-paid 90-day poker skills boot camp where I can work with top poker pros to take my game to the next level I think I'd accept pretty much any living conditions- even the pictures from the 1st post wouldn't be enough to scare me away lol

But for the sake of this topic, I'd say that any place that doesn't have: 1) Electricity/ water/ internet(Wi-Fi); 2) Comfortable clean bed; 3) Decent/ clean bathroom(with shower) - would make it tougher to not just throw away the ticket and not attend at all...

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would not go to the camp if it was located on the territory of the russian federation or in places occupied by the russian federation, such as Transnistria or Abkhazia or South Ossetia!!! Also, I would not risk going to North Korea !!!

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I resign because the camp for which I won a ticket is located on a remote island that is cut off from the outside world. This island is known as the "Island of No Return" due to its harsh conditions and lack of easy return. It is located in a remote region which makes getting there and back difficult, if not impossible, by regular means of transport. Limited access to the island and difficult conditions mean that camp participants are left on their own to fight for survival and improve their poker skills. The winner will become a millionaire and only he will be able to leave the island on his own. The rules are simple. Only the winner can leave the island. The players will stay on the island to improve their skills until they finally win against others. On this island you have to compete for your life and your humanity, which can be easily lost. Although I am able to compete for being the best, I'm not able to compete for the possible loss of my soul.

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I will not go if there is no pharmacy nearby. Unfortunately, my health is not very good and I need medicine regularly, in fact every day. Old age is not joy :(

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
In my opinion, such a poker fairy tale could only happen once in a lifetime, working with the best poker professionals and raising your gaming experience is a new level in 90 days. I would refuse only in one case, for health reasons.

Rost

Rost

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If the camp will be where it is very cold, I will definitely refuse. The cold is not for me.

VictorOd

VictorOd

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Palms, desert, it looks like a mexico or Arizona or New Mexico near the border.
I would not throw away the ticket. Why to give up so early? First let's unite together with others and try to clean this mess and get rid of rats. Maybe this place is not hopeless.

nba2009

nba2009

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
hahahaha a good story for me would be an accommodation in Alaska with very cold and the worst sleeping conditions without a blanket and without a bed it would be in sleeping bags and without heating the cold is the worst for me I would reject it immediately

Aballinamion

Aballinamion

Sleeping with the Dark Lady of the Sith
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Imagine that you have won a ticket to attend an all-expenses-paid 90-day poker skills boot camp where you can work one-on-one with top poker pros to really take your game to the next level. Lodging, meals and transportation to and from the venue are all included.

However, when you find out where the boot camp will be held and details of the accommodations, you decide to throw away the ticket and not attend at all. Where is the location of the boot camp and what are the details of the accommodations?

View attachment 348672

View attachment 348669View attachment 348671
The "boot camp" is a total disaster:
a motel that looks like it is under demolition and renovation in the middle of an arbitrary place.
The premises' internal facilities are deplorable, garbage cans, rats, crockery and kitchen utensils scattered around, looking like something from an Eisenstein movie.
Real horror movie, creepy and scary. It looks like my grandma's house after she passed, and she passed a long time ago. But I rather go to Bates Motel than to go sleep with this tiny tooth monsters, rodents that would eat my ticket and do not let me play the tournament!
But instead, I would rent a cheap and small room on the side of the road, sleep inside the car, but I would not lost the ticket because of this mess!

bablovod

bablovod

stupid parody of the game
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
If the coaches work with me in decent conditions, and I'm sure they won't agree to any crap, then I think I can endure some inconveniences at night. Spartan conditions are not something you can scare off anyone who wants to hit the jackpot that will be so close. :rolleyes::)