You've won an all-expenses-paid ticket to a poker skills boot camp, but there's a catch....

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Imagine that you have won a ticket to attend an all-expenses-paid 90-day poker skills boot camp where you can work one-on-one with top poker pros to really take your game to the next level. Lodging, meals and transportation to and from the venue are all included.

However, when you find out where the boot camp will be held and details of the accommodations, you decide to throw away the ticket and not attend at all. Where is the location of the boot camp and what are the details of the accommodations?

Last edited:
R.Melnyk77

R.Melnyk77

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Chernobyl .....
There is a red forest near the nuclear power plant, it is also called a rusty forest. It was called red or rusty after an accident at the nuclear plant in 1986, and this huge area of the forest took a powerful hit of radiation.
In the spring of 2022, when the russian troops were advancing in this area, the russian orcs decided to dig in in the area of this forest, to create a fortified area there. What do you think happened after a few weeks? :)Screenshot 5

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Congratulations and welcome to our wonderful boot camp in lovely Kennecott Alaska. When you arrive on December 1st you will be greeted by our wonderful wildlife of Bears, Elk and wolfs but don't fret we even have some creatures for you right in your accommodations for your entertainment. Your accommodations include our lovely semi clean accommodations and all Food and heat you can provide. We do provide the ax, but we do suggest bringing your rifle for better access to food collection. You will be happy to know this is our best weather of the year with over 5 hours of day light and average temperature of -13C. This will allow you will have plenty of free time to work on your game and play poker with your top-notch poker coaches.

We do subject you dress for success when you come as our goal is to train you into top professionals. Warm clothing and work gloves are suggested for your work out time as being good physical shape is a much in today's poker world. It will also help you keep warm and be fully feed 3 meal a day. All materials will be provided for you poker training. We proved cards, chips and blackboards with chalk for your use. Please note there is no need to bring your laptop to play or train on. You may bring the laptop if you want but we have no electric to charge you laptop on.

All cost is included in your camp from Anchorage Alaska. We will meet you at the Airport on November 21st and will provide all transportation and accommodations as we make our way the 311 miles to Lovely Kennecott Alaska. Accommodations will be 2 people per tent on this portion of the camp. There is an optional upgrade of $25.00 per day to a mule if you prefer not to walk. You will be responsible to pay this fee for the entire boot camp until we return to the Airport in April. You are also responsible to feed and groom your rented mule.

Please let us know ASAP if you plan to attend our Poker Boot Camp.

Lol

TulasMoreno

TulasMoreno

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MX
Chips
Depending on who will be giving me the poker lessons ill accept the deal

rhoudini

rhoudini

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I refused to attend the bootcamp after I found out that it would be held at the Bran Castle, most known as the Count Dracula's Castle, as they were searching for a calm and silent place, far from most people, despite possibly near to other creatures.

The offered accommodations were very simple and included:
  • a coffin for each participant, where they could lie and rest peacefully;
  • unlimited stock of a red and viscous beverage (which they assured it was not blood :unsure:);
  • rest time is 5am to 1pm;
  • study time is 1pm to 6pm (but to be held without any lights);
  • play time is 6pm to 5am;
  • participants can't be afraid of wolves or bats;
  • no dutch doctors allowed (especially if their name starts with Abraham and/or end with Helsing);
  • no crucifixes, holy water, garlic, and wooden stakes allowed (for security reasons, they say).

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Never mind the location ... Instead of 'poker pros' there is this other group of individuals which probably would make me to throw away the ticket :unsure:

RENEY444

RENEY444

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somewhere near the US on the Nexican side of border ?

CRStals

CRStals

Total posts
Awards
Chips
Alert, Nunavut, canada in January.

It's not exactly the easiest place to get to and I wouldn't want to be in a boot camp with the Canadian Military all the way north and that close to the north pole....let alone in the dead of winter where they won't see the sun until April

S

s0ftdumps

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Imagine that you have won a ticket to attend an all-expenses-paid 90-day poker skills boot camp where you can work one-on-one with top poker pros to really take your game to the next level. Lodging, meals and transportation to and from the venue are all included.

However, when you find out where the boot camp will be held and details of the accommodations, you decide to throw away the ticket and not attend at all. Where is the location of the boot camp and what are the details of the accommodations?

View attachment 348672

View attachment 348669View attachment 348671
I think the motel is rendered in GTA 5!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Maybe these are features of my difficult character, but I simply cannot be where there is no free access to the shower. If this camp does not have a bathroom and a shower in particular, then it is not for me.

T

The_Kid456

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Are you still allowed to attend if you find your own accommodations? I wouldn't pass up an opportunity like that, but if the accommodations were that bad I'd take a camper, tent, or find somewhere close I could live while there

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any place that did not have:
  • A/C or heat as needed
  • electricity and running water
  • Comfortable bed
  • food I can eat
  • wifi
  • clean shower
  • clean everything lol
  • enough space for me not to be claustrophobic
  • enough space for my dog

Propane Goat

Propane Goat

Grinder and paint make me the welder I ain't
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
In the late 1990s, the city of Boston drilled a horizontal underground tunnel so that they could discharge treated sewage further out to sea instead of into Boston Harbor. The tunnel is almost 10 miles long and when it was near completion, they removed the ventilation system but didn't spend enough time thinking through how they were going to coordinate the removal of the seawater plugs at the end of the tunnel.

The problem here was that without the ventilation system, bacteria and iron rust would consume all of the oxygen in the tunnel and anyone entering without oxygen tanks would suffocate almost instantly. They hired some risk-taker to rig up a set of breathing tanks so that they could run two Humvees into the end of the tunnel and get the plugs ready to release, but the system failed and two people died.

My rejected location would be at the far end of that tunnel before it was flooded, but after the ventilation system was removed. Imagine a place in absolute darkness, under the ocean, and filled with a lethal atmosphere. You need a constantly supply of oxygen to survive and if this supply fails, there is no way you will be able to spend 4 hours walking out of the tunnel because you will be dead in a fraction of that time.

KrazyKoo

KrazyKoo

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
Manhattan, New York.

I hate crowded places so it doesn't matter even if it was 5 star hotel with everything catered. I just wouldn't able to make the trip before passing out from too many people and smells.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
A hotel in the Sahara Desert.

1. Hate the heat.

2. Dislike the strong sunshine.

3. Feel very uncomfortable not being able to just get away from the place instantly if I want to.

4. Dunes are ok in the sea but not in the desert.

5. Walking in the sand is unpleasant.

6. Insects.
Sahara desert luxury

Last edited:
mattiebumpo

mattiebumpo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I would throw away the ticket if the location was in a war zone or a high crime area and/or if the accommodations were in a place like the photos on the title post: dirty and infested with rats or cockroaches.

najisami

najisami

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
No matter what the details of the accommodations would be, I would throw that ticket away if the boot camp is taking place in Israel.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! I won a ticket to a training camp! I'm going and not reading the conditions! Judging by the photos, it's a luxury zone! So we'll be cleaning the flop to a shine, digging the turn, and letting the River flow in a new channel. The chances that the instructors will demonstrate excellent work are good - we need to collude. Visual poker math greatly contributes to memorization! Upon returning, I'll claim a prize from the organizer of the qualifying tournaments!

SL-247

SL-247

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Looking at these photos: the desire disappears.:)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
mexico - El Cartel de Senaloa
The New Boot Poker Camp is here, all expenses are paid, ofc! :D

There are a few rules:

- no bluffs
- you have to let them win all the time, fold any hand no matter what for your own safety
- before every game "class" everyone has to inhale at least one line of cocaine
- at the end of the course a couple of players have a chance to play with the boss in the villa - you can't beat him either, I don't even have to repeat
...etc.

Heaven on earth for poker players!

Attachments

• hgkjk.png
    hgkjk.png
    896.5 KB · Views: 6
  • hjkj.png
    hjkj.png
    982.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ghjhjhj.png
    ghjhjhj.png
    888.7 KB · Views: 6
fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Playing poker dangerously and in the face of danger with your head worried is not cool. It's better not to take any chances and throw the ticket away. Thought must be free only for reasoning and not to focus on concerns unrelated to the game being played.