You've won an all-expenses-paid ticket to a poker skills boot camp, but there's a catch....

gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Where is the location of the boot camp - on Mars...
What are the details of the accommodations - hitchhiking the way back...

x patrice x

x patrice x

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I think the location would have to be in a war zone or anywhere where human rights are not respected.

In countries that exploit workers, displace peoples, destroy natural areas or act at the expense of environmental protection to create boot camp accommodation, my decision would be to throw away the ticket and not attend the event.

Another reason would be if physical well-being (physical integrity) is not guaranteed. It is disproportionate to risk your own safety and protection of health.

P

PRRP2010

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In an unhealthy forest with malaria-carrying mosquitoes.
The games will take place in a wooden cabin in the forest, located on the edge of a river, which will be the place to bathe and satisfy your needs.
To spend the night, a camp with several hammocks tied between trees and a simple fire in the middle, without access to insect repellent.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Frankly I would love to travel to any country of the world that isn't at war.
But maybe I could avoid Iceland and its endless nights in winter.

A kiravio

A kiravio

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It would be nice in a train set to run throughout the tournament, each car with a poker table. How to close a table to be left in the first station with eliminated players. The breaks should be longer to enjoy the culinary diversity of the transit areas, massages, thermal baths, etc. The final meal in an enormous cave where you can hear the echo of chips dragged from a other side of the table.......🤔

Baurzhan11

Baurzhan11

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I would throw away the ticket if the camp was in the basement or somewhere where it is hot or cold or there is no civilization where it is dirty where it is not cozy if there are not friendly people there if it seems to me that it is not safe there if it is not pleasant to feed there like this

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If there is no normal food, water, or sanitary conditions in this camp, then I will definitely refuse to participate. If this course lasted there for 5 or 7 days, then maybe I could, but 90 days is too long.

ronaldof2

ronaldof2

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
:sick:seeing the place where the logical game would be that wouldn't go, too much risk and worry to leave aside and play quietly:unsure:

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
I'd fit into this one, and I won't be attending:
6ac2800bccbaa2768815c8bf38789ece.png

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The boot camp is in Dodgy City and the top pros are the Clancy Brothers.
The accommodation is quite basic, you share your room with cockroaches and bedbugs.
Dinner every day seems to be Ratatouille.
If anyone can survive a 90 day boot camp there you will be taken somewhere but I am
not sure your poker will be at the next level.....

C

Cookiemonster19

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
LV
Chips
I wouldn't go if the camp would be located in Antarctica it just too cold for me and i rather been on a beach in the Bahamas then be freezing my life at -50c

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
I will not accept a place without a minimum of favorable conditions to be comfortable, for example: a comfortable bed, a shower, hygiene...).

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I definitely need good conditions, especially if we are talking about 90 days. I am very particular about my own comfort and am not ready to make sacrifices even for such good prospects. But in order to give an unequivocal answer, I need to understand exactly what conditions we are talking about. For example, if I don't have my own bathroom in this camp, I will definitely refuse to participate :)

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
If it wasn't in a war zone or a radioactive one, I would go anywhere. Joking aside, I think I could fit in anywhere as long as my integrity is secured, I could easily get out of my comfort zone because the goal is not to go on vacation to feel comfortable but a unique chance that you may not meet a second time to learn poker from the best in the world.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Snake Town. A town where everyone has a pet snake and it is with them always and there are bazillion of them just roaming all around town. Everyone is like they are harmless c'mon pet my snake.

Yanko57

Yanko57

Community Guide
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would throw the ticket away if I was staying next to my ex place, Enough negative yells already, I need peace :) But on the other side, I could rub in her face the money I would win....

Nah! Not worth my peace of mind...

Nokaut men 1997

Nokaut men 1997

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Such a horrible place can only be underground. Where children under one year old are roasted and served with potatoes for lunch instead of chicken. Where human blood is drunk instead of wine. Where the masonic circle leads. I wouldn't go there.

armoko

armoko

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My answer will be short and simple: russia, even if I get paid for this with a lot of money and get 5 stars hotel, no thanks. I think no explanation needed

Matt_Burns88

Matt_Burns88

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
A prison cell. 90 days with one person. Contact with the rest of the world is limited to having two meals a day slid through your door and passing your shared bucket of excretions out.

userX

userX

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I am a military man. I was at war. For months, I was in such conditions, which you rarely see even in the movies. The only condition that I know for sure is necessary is the presence of clean drinking water and reserves of some canned food. Without clean water supplies, I don't think any of the participants would be willing to participate.

ficticius

ficticius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
EC
Chips
I would have to have a very shabby place with very little security for my integrity and with little health... for me to miss an opportunity like this

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If there is no normal food, clean water or internet connection in this camp, then without me :)