dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The first step to overcoming any addiction is acknowledging your problem. Talking to someone, such as a family member or close friend, will help you understand that the problem is real. This makes you more likely to seek help, as your family and friends are likely to encourage you to do so. greater value. Non-pathological gamblers are also called socialized gamblers, i.e. people who have not yet lost self-control in the game. If a player has a desire to stop everything, then it is quite within the power of any player.

lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes I can. Helpful is that I can't deposit from Bosnia at this time.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
of course you have to take a break once in a while and come back stronger

T

TaigaMaster

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It's very hard for me to control myself until I lose everything, I won't stop

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
For me, poker is a hobby, so I can easily stop at any time. I play for fun, and money is just a nice bonus for me.

WrongUsername

WrongUsername

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
of course i can stop playing, all you have to have is self control.

Atararo14

Atararo14

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
If you consider poker as the gamble, you have to find a way to stop it !

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Eliminate your nervousness or frustration in a bet that exceeded your expectations in betting, seek control of the situation, stop, reflect, before going to the next move, remembering, who goes to the pot very thirsty, can knock and end up without drinking. It's very easy to advise.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I recently noticed that I get goofy as a poker player and start seriously gambling (playing loose aggressive) after few tournaments have not gone my way.. what about you guys..?
How do you control this?

It took me years to control myself but now I think I can control myself quite well. Many factors play a role, such as the way I play now (tight-aggressive), how much money I bet, analysis of my hands and the opponents, etc. .
I think the most important thing is the discipline not to fall into old patterns. Accordingly, it is also very easy to get rid of your money again. But my ambitions are so high that my self-control is now equal to that of a Jedi (at least I hope) :D

CaptainMooti

CaptainMooti

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It took me years to control myself but now I think I can control myself quite well. Many factors play a role, such as the way I play now (tight-aggressive), how much money I bet, analysis of my hands and the opponents, etc. .
I think the most important thing is the discipline not to fall into old patterns. Accordingly, it is also very easy to get rid of your money again. But my ambitions are so high that my self-control is now equal to that of a Jedi (at least I hope) :D
I like hearing that, as time goes by I learn more about self control too!
I am slowly but surely becoming reasonably sensible! :D

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No never I didn't even try cause I know I can't .maybe I can take a break for a week or 2

vardyonfire

vardyonfire

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My way of gamble

There are periods and periods. It happens that I stop betting for a reasonable period of time, even a few months sometimes. Then it seems to me that there are some interesting matches and again I start betting a few days / weeks. But lately the amounts are small to very small, which makes me enjoy betting, as much as possible. And of course the cliché Play responsibly is really true :D !

P

Pablo22

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like to play poker and bet sports.
I haven't played poker in 2 months and haven't bet sports in over a month. it is good to take breaks

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also do this when I get tired if I have been playing for a long time. I try my best to control it but it is tough sometimes.

S

stank12345

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am usually in control until I am not shit happens you know

P

pariurisportive88

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i close many betting account but still i cant stop to bettings

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if someone cannot control himself not only in betting but also in something else, this is already called addiction, which must be treated, it must be dealt with

amartimes

amartimes

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Decison making

I also do this when I get tired if I have been playing for a long time. I try my best to control it but it is tough sometimes.

I believe it is mainly related with decision making. For tournaments, it is tough and tires a player.

On the topic of if you can stop gambling, i think it is difficult if someone is addicted to it. Anyone can keep it like a beer, you know sometimes you drink beer with your friends :)

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently noticed that I get goofy as a poker player and start seriously gambling (playing loose aggressive) after few tournaments have not gone my way.. what about you guys..?
How do you control this?

First you should be honest with yourself, if you cannot manage with your own ego, you will not getting success, be smart and overtake your needs of gambling.

PuletJelek

PuletJelek

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I took a break from poker for 1 year. After returning to poker, my playing style is better than ever.
Maybe the stress factor affects our playing style.

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Luckily I have a pretty quite character. This also reflects on the poker table. I usually play a controlled game with wisely choosing my starting hands and taking time before deciding. But of course I also played too loose sometimes and made wrong decisions because of tilt and impatience. But in general I try to well thought decisions.

VikyGia

VikyGia

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you control this?
Still couldn't stop a bet unless you get close.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How do you control this
You really must try to keep the best decision.. the best players in the world only win about 1/3 the time so most of the times we wont get great results. If you notice that you are making bad decisions i believe you should take some break or else you 'll just lose money

Related Gambling Guides: AU Gambling - CA Gambling - UK Gambling - NZ Gambling - Online Gambling