Are you one of the people who bluffs?

Luckybvby777

Luckybvby777

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
AW
Chips
bluffing is a part of the game, it's a tool. You can use or you don't have to use. It works when performed accurately and according. I'm not against the bluff. Good luck my friend 🍀

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Yep 😜🤪😄, but real now tell me a personal that în this days Dont bluff at all....

B

bowserdon

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Not a lot but when the time is right &position

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
Bluff away I say! When you learn the math behind bluffing you will see that you don’t have to succeed every time to make this work. Far from that. Learn the right spots. Look at the villains who are folding too much for a start.

Inabit

Inabit

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
It's a part of the game, you have to mix bluffs in otherwise the other players will know that you only bet when you have a made hand.

sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
To catch a fish, you have to bait it first..... Bluffing is poker bait ) Plus stealing blinds ))

ninocabral

ninocabral

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I almost never bluff, I only bluff in rare cases where I am 100 percent certain that my opponent has absolutely nothing

Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In poker, bluffing is a strategy when you identify opponents to exploit this move, it is part of the game.

R

rufininha14

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Only when I see that I have a chance to extract more chips by reading my opponent and making sure that his hand is not that good

RagNar87

RagNar87

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Evreybody bluffs somebody ... sometimes !

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I do believe that bluffing is a fundamental part of the game. Sometimes I try to bluff too much. But I once heard a professional say that if you don't get caught bluffing, you're not bluffing enough.

Carstten

Carstten

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PE
Chips
The bluffs is a tool in my game, But I don't do it always.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
It is one of the tools to win without good cards. it's part of the game.

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
It's part of the game, you shouldn't hate it, but learn to control it.

M

mssmotilda

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strong combinations come rarely, especially in tournaments, and it is impossible to win them without bluffs.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
It all depends on my opponent. But, in general, yes, I bluff all the time. But players don't bluff against me, because I often call even with a small pair, even with ace-high on the river. That's why I'm often frustratingly eliminated from tournaments. :poop:

Hello, buddy! Do you think you opened a leak in your game for others? Or is it a tactical move? 😁😁 We have met at the tables several times, and I have been cautious in playing with you - now I will be even more careful 👍👍👍😁😁😁😁! I sincerely wish you good luck!!!!

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bluffing is an integral part of the game. I have tried and continue to work in this direction - although they say that bluffing in a free tournament is not a grateful thing, but where else to practice if not among friends 😁😁. I am fine with it when someone bluffs against me - if it works out, great, and the person is considered a "villain," and if it doesn't work out, then it's on me 😜🔥. Good luck to everyone at the tables!!

Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Bluffing is as much a consequence of playing poker as aggression. To bluff effectively, you first need to know what poker is about in general. You also need to know many more advanced issues than just knowing that full house beats flush, four of a kind beats full house etc...
...So, You need to know, how important Your position at the table is. You have to play unpredictable PRE-FLOP (e.g. rise 2.5 Big Blind always).
You must have knowledge, of the mathematical probability, of hitting the strongest hand (at flop/turn/riva).
Then - You must know Your opponnent hand (it is one of the most difficult thing to do (in my opinion but it is possible).
So if You got this basics - You should to looking for best opportunities to bluffing.
Tu sume up:
play good hands, read Your opponnts and if bluff- in my opinion turn is the best part of the game to bluff.
Even if opponent need one card to get best hand - it is alwayse near 5%-25% to got it - so if the size of Your bet will be large enough - it is possible to win without showing cards.
But it is only my opinion, so You must know, that I am not experienced yet to believe me 100%.

Answering Your question: I bluff and semi-bluff near 75% deals - it is too much, but I got a lot of luck. But I got a long term strategy.
So sometimes I am sure I will loose but want to see oponent hand to know his Playing methods and playing style.
Is it good way- I don't know. Sometimes I am playing for free some turnament with 109$ buy in :)
Once I was 6th playing CardsChat Platinium Freeroll :):) (but only once hihi)

Attachments

• cc 6TH.jpg
    cc 6TH.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Grzegorz00pl

Grzegorz00pl

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
All experienced players must do it when they have the opportunity, it's part of the game and in some favorable circumstances it pays off, even good. It's normal that those affected feel frustrated, we all know it it's a good step forward by removing a few from the safe pot.
Once I was thinking, that You are bluffiing A Kiravio ( You got flush with A diamond - I got only straight. And first of my mistake was playing Alinn to bluf that I got flush heh ( I got only straight - in my opinion having straigh when 3 cards at the table are in the same colour is also bluffing) So... I was eliminated :):) now - I pass, but I will call with Fulhouse or 4 of Kind :):)

Academico

Academico

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
"Yes, in the context of a poker game, all players, including me, engage in strategies intended to deceive or confuse their opponents. Poker is a game that involves not only mathematical and probability skills, but also psychological skills. Using tactics to hide the real strength of a hand or simulate weakness can be an integral part of a successful strategy.

The ability to deceive in poker is not simply about lying, but about manipulating the perception of other players to gain a strategic advantage. This type of deception is an accepted part of the game and is what makes poker so exciting and unpredictable.

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
bluffing is needed, especially in fast pased tournaments where you need to do everything you can to increase stack size