john_entony

john_entony

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello, buddy! Do you think you opened a leak in your game for others? Or is it a tactical move? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ We have met at the tables several times, and I have been cautious in playing with you - now I will be even more careful ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜! I sincerely wish you good luck!!!!
Thank you for the kind words my friend! I change my playing style depending on many factors. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I enjoy my style of play and tactics for each particular tournament. CardsChat has helped me a lot in this aspect, especially our wonderful Community with its advice, threads, comments and emotions. That's why I am grateful to CardsChat administration, that in such a difficult time for Ukrainians, you give us a chance to distract ourselves, and also give us a chance to earn good money in our tournaments! (y)

N

Niykk

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No. No! Noooo!!!! How dare yoy even suggest such a thing ;) I'd never bluff.

Dzill_230

Dzill_230

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thank you for the kind words my friend! I change my playing style depending on many factors. Sometimes I make mistakes, but I enjoy my style of play and tactics for each particular tournament. CardsChat has helped me a lot in this aspect, especially our wonderful Community with its advice, threads, comments and emotions. That's why I am grateful to CardsChat administration, that in such a difficult time for Ukrainians, you give us a chance to distract ourselves, and also give us a chance to earn good money in our tournaments! (y)

I completely agree with you! The forum is wonderful, and I never tire of repeating it! All the best!! Glory to Ukraine!!

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Bluffis not a part of my poker game. I try to understand who uses blufing on the table, and wait to hit him.

romerim

romerim

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everyone bluffs, some more and others less, I don't really like it, because most of the time I get it wrong.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hate when they do that to me

View attachment 351193
Hi
I rarely bluff. But I like opponents who do it often. I am quite a patient player and can watch my opponents play for a long time. Most of the time I know when to give them a nasty blow and most of the time I just increase my stack :)

flabilim

flabilim

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Sometimes, depending on the position you're in, a bluff fits perfectly

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Good morning everyone, as a general rule bluffing is part of the game of poker and if you are not bluffing you are making mistakes, this of course depends on the limit you are playing.
I've been playing poker since the end of 2018, and I know that in micro limits you don't need to bluff and just play value and it will be very profitable.
As the limits increase, it is noticeable that players bluff a lot more.
I don't usually bluff a lot, even though I know that the most profitable players are the most aggressive and bluff the most.

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No, I'm not, but if you look for me you'll find me because I'm going to crush you on the table and mentally. That's the difference between a beginner player and a regular player.

O

odonob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would bluff sparingly. When I have a decent stack and need to chip off to build a lead primarily. Bluffing early in a tournament does not go well usually. You need the hands to build a stack early doors.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I rarely bluff, but when my chips are bigger than my opponent's, I sometimes risk bluffing. Because the one who will have the most to lose will be the opponent if it works out for me, assuming that luck appears along with my bluff. Bluffing is part of the game. You have to know how to manage your own bluff and know how to manage your opponent's bluff. It's complicated, but it's part of the game of poker.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I hate when they do that to me

View attachment 351193
I don't like to bluff. I mainly play freerolls and buy-in tournaments, up to $1. In such tournaments, and even more so in freerolls, quite a lot of donkeys play, who perceive bluffing as a personal test of courage :)
... and therefore bluffing in such tournaments, in most cases, simply makes no sense.

B

Broz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Every poker player has to bluff at some point. What you shouldn't do is want to bluff every hand to try to win every one you play.
Because it doesn't make sense to want to bluff all the time, because any player will notice if you do this in most of the hands you play.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I pick spots when to bluff. Usually I do it when I have position at the table and especially when the action is checked around to me and I think I can get away with pulling off a bluff. I've found that typically this is when it works because you represent that your hand is stronger than it actually is because people are playing passively and you take advantage by playing aggressively.

M

moriarty137

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I usually do it only in certain moments when I have a range advantage

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Bluffing is part of the game of poker, so if there is an opportunity to bluff, I will definitely take advantage of it, but the main thing is not to abuse it!!!

ledsmith

ledsmith

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Yes, I sometimes use bluffing in my game, but it doesnโ€™t always work to my advantage.