E

EvanX26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
interesting

Hello.
After I became a member of the CardsChat community, I significantly improved my skills and results. My bankroll is growing every month, and for me it's a very good result.

So what content on the site do you recommend?

uri73796

uri73796

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably not,since there are fewer tournaments won than lost.

A

Alfista_1

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Actually I'm not, but since I did not play too much during the last year, I'm sure that it will become better soon :)

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i covered the deposits thati made. now playing for fun not much for profit, when it comes its good if not again it;s good., as long as i dont have to deposit i am ok,

P

Pokerman32750

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No please someone teach me how to make around $20kUSD fiat cash a week from playing poker online currently from multipleclients, please && thank You!!

P

Preacher

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Why am I not Profitable

anyone else ever feel like they get it in with the best hand and the other person "needs" far to often??
in my bankroll management the heaters seem encouraging enough... so i put the money
back in play thinking im still hot or i can do it again this mistake is huuuge if i were to get better at anything is +leave when you are ahead :):deal:
my JOY is PLO where it takes alot more skill to have my hand beaten during a seesion
than my AJ suited vs Ace rag and them catching the three outer "da%#it!- Steam, Tilt, shove
Thanks

Be Well

Geksan_87

Geksan_87

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No, I'm not a profitable player in fact.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After reading the question "Are you a profitable player, my first thought was " Of course I am profitable. For my opponent".

D

dirty_nerd

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
[Am I] a profitable player?

I think I am a profitable player. I am not really sure if there is a definitive definition of being a profitable player but I feel like there are a couple of ways to look at it. A professional baseball player is almost guaranteed to make the Hall of Fame if they can bat .300 over a minimum 10 year career. Translated to poker, if you are able to cash in 3 of every 10 tournaments and have a net positive cash position, then you can consider yourself a profitable player. I honestly don't know if I currently meet this criteria because I play poker relentlessly but I'm getting there. Another way to look at it, and this is applicable to my situation, is that my entire bankroll was built off freerolls. That alone give me a net positive cash position the vast majority of the time and breakeven if the bankroll should reach zero. Additionally, I am now able to make withdrawals from my account and to me that is awesome. So I feel comfortable proclaiming myself a profitable player and I don't feel like I am lying or misleading anyone when I say so. I am excited because I am consistently reach goals set for myself and my game is getting better in the process.

favephp

favephp

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, since I registered here and start learning my WinRate rise to 10bb/100

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can give a 100% guarantee that at some point in time my account was blacklisted. Maybe because I don’t make deposits. I’ve just given a command not to let this account win at any cost. In situations where others win, I always lose. Simply Always. It’s not bad luck. I’m 100% sure that I’m on the black list, but it’s impossible to prove it.

Porras2424

Porras2424

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe myself, I am sure to be a very profitable player ... I love challenges, especially when there is a good battle of good players, I love to play as solid as possible, of course there are days when variance and luck is not on my side, but I have a motto ... do not pay to lose, if it touches to throw aces on the flop ... without hesitation I throw them, of course there are very favorable days when everything works out perfect, you have to take advantage those moments that poker gives us ,,, we look at each other at the tables ,, I wish you luck but more to me ,, jjjjjjjjjjj

ChrisCreys

ChrisCreys

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I'm always profitable, untill I tilt! And that happens a lot.

inox73

inox73

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No not at the momrnt but i am on a better way now

+ skill + experience = profitable xD

J

Jedrey

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I've been learning a lot and studying too, I'm not a profitable player yet.
I'm looking to improve and suddenly become profitable, at least I didn't need to make deposits into my account anymore.

D

daurensdo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes if you consider that I have not made a single deposit)

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not exactly, I fluctuate far too much, when I am disciplined I make some money.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I do not know( Recently, for some reason, I have been in the red :( Funny moves just happen that PPC :(

V

viacheslavtezikov

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play at the lowest cash limit, I would say the profit is weak. I conclude that I need to improve my playing skills.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
By my inner feelings, I am a profitable player)). In fact, I play closer to zero. Our community helps me to raise the necessary amount to play at micro stakes. And indeed of all the poker communities, our community is the most developing. The prize fund is constantly increasing, various contests and tournaments are held in home clubs, all in a progressive form. I think only on our forum you can earn the initial capital for playing poker.

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Yes i am profitable because i like playing poker and i dont want to put credit card on net.......i'm scare to not be carefull......i'm not so good on cash game so......

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.I think that there is no permanent profitable player among us.If only partly sometimes there is a fart, luck,then we pull it out.And so, we play for fun, pleasure.And if you're lucky, you can take off a little, for ice cream)

I believe myself, I am sure to be a very profitable player ... I love challenges, especially when there is a good battle of good players, I love to play as solid as possible, of course there are days when variance and luck is not on my side, but I have a motto ... do not pay to lose, if it touches to throw aces on the flop ... without hesitation I throw them, of course there are very favorable days when everything works out perfect, you have to take advantage those moments that poker gives us ,,, we look at each other at the tables ,, I wish you luck but more to me ,, jjjjjjjjjjj
Hello. You wrote it right! As an athlete, I will write....Don't give up!!! Go ahead for the victory! But, with the mind )

:)
Hello. You wrote it right! As an athlete, I will write....Don't give up!!! Go ahead for the victory! But, with the mind )

Good luck with your games, buddy! ) I've been here recently on cardchat.The admin congratulated me on this and wished me success in the games!) And I would like to tell you what you need to write in Latin here. I know you can't write in Cyrillic here

Last edited by a moderator:
S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i would like to think i am, but alas, i dont make enough to call it a profit, lol, so i am a recreational player.

Valera979

Valera979

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i would like to think i am, but alas, i dont make enough to call it a profit, lol, so i am a recreational player.
I understand you.To be honest, when I play on pokerstars,I know that there is a program there.We need to somehow avoid the set-ups.In reality, I think I'm a much better player.You can say that the course and thinking will depend on you.As it is, yes.At Pokerstars, I also play purely symbolically, for fun! Here I am the champion among students, in checkers and chess.In these games, everything depends 100 percent on you!)