Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
After I became a member of the CardsChat community, I significantly improved my skills and results. My bankroll is growing every month, and for me it's a very good result.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a profitable player. I am lucky if I get two or three profitable months in a year. But I don't lose much money.

navicula

navicula

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I am a profitable player, although not much... but I never made a deposit again, played within my bankroll.

Thanks Cardschat, Good luck to all members.

blackknives

blackknives

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
profitable most of the time, i'm a safe player (except when it comes to freerolls)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I would like to know if someone is profitable on limits excepting freerolls and if you become like this for to be a CardsChat member.

Hi.
Yes, I am a profitable player, and that is probably because of my membership in the CardsChat community. The bankroll I built playing in our freerolls allows me to react calmly to temporary losses and be a disciplined player.
Good luck.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Lately it has been difficult for me to call myself a profitable player, rather my game is close to zero !!!

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
After so many years of playing I can say that I am as I started, that is without losses but also without gains, the money spins

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even I started to play for fun i turned to be profitable player on sit&goes mainly also on MTT but I never gave poker a full chance and dedicate more time for study.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I make a profit on freerolls. When visiting cash tables, I always have losses. Therefore, I rarely go there.

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No I am not.

More people should have the courage not to kid themselves

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
stupid question, I can say with all responsibility that I am a plus player, and I have been registered on the forum and have been a member of the FRC for a very long time, the purpose of the question is to assert myself among freerollers.....:D

Dzob

Dzob

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello :). I am a profitable player, but I spend my winnings on holiday travel. I do not accumulate bankroll because I could lose all one night if I was carried away: - /

Zapahlohotrona

Zapahlohotrona

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in a small plus all the time. About $ 300. It doesn't matter anyway. To live on the income from poker, you need to work very hard. In my case it is impossible. I am a hobby player.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks to our freerolls, I don't spend my own money on the game. But so far I am not satisfied with my results. So every day I try to improve my skills, step by step.

Jason Bralli

Jason Bralli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm trying, every day I learn something new and I keep studying to be better and better.

I've evolved a lot since I've been here and yes, the freerolls have given me a lot of learning and confidence to play micro limits.

This year I decided to play more seriously and am extremely strict with bank roll control, climbing the lower limits and only moving up when I'm really sure I'm profitable at the current limit.

From the beginning of the year until now, I'm already at 3.50 and I'm still climbing.

GL

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, I'm profitable, but that's only because I've put in quite a few years of study and I've simply gotten the volume.

I'm not, however, able to live comfortably on solely poker.

That's the dream though. :)

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I believe that each member of our community has a much better chance than others of becoming a successful player. But in any case, it all depends on discipline, patience and perseverance. Good luck. :)

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
overall yes i am a very profitable player and am always making people money!!
do I always have a BR no.
because sometimes
I'm the type of guy that risks it all on one bullet

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very minimally profitable but with sacrifice and study I am improving for what I estimate and I soon want to improve in that sense and be more profitable than today