19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think that if you do not have profit from poker, then you need to do something else.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally play only for fun

C

casique31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not at all, I am very bad at playing but I have fun, I hope over time to improve my skills and be able to become a profitable player

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to know if someone is profitable on limits excepting freerolls and if you become like this for to be a CardsChat member.
Hello, I don't even know what kind of player I am, profitable or not! So far, I play only freerrols and I have a small bankroll, but so far I have not yet decided to play tournaments with a bayin, I want to dig up a little more money for the game! I play freerrols CardsChat only on Fridays and Saturdays so far, but I would like to get platinum status to play every day and learn more! I wish everyone good luck at the tables and great prize money!

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that if you do not have profit from poker, then you need to do something else.

It takes time and experience as well as learning to improve. I doubt anyone starts out making profit.

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I went through all the levels in poker stars. I've cashed in $ 200 + tournaments, and the players aren't that scary in general

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to know if someone is profitable on limits excepting freerolls and if you become like this for to be a CardsChat member.
I make a profit from the game ( of course not so much), I try to improve my game skills every day and hope for a sick stable income!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes,i've always been,but Cardschat has helped me evolve into a more complete player,, :) for which i always be grateful,,

TheNutz4You

TheNutz4You

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
low stakes cash (10nl and below) yes. Don't play many mtt's tbf. I think a pretty large/substantial sample size is needed to determine one way or the other if you are profitable or not.

Being up some money after a couple thousand cash game hands doesn't mean much. Just the same as being up after playing 100 mtt's and winning one, doesn't mean diddly squat. You could lose money in 99 of 100 of those mtt's, get lucky and sun run your way to a win in the 100th mtt, be up money, while still being a massive losing player.

In my opinion you need at least 100k cash game hands at your stake level to determine profitability

In my opinion you need at least 1000-1500 mtt's at a stake level ( $3.30 to $27 for example) to determine if you are profitable at that level.

In poker you can go on runs where you are hot as the sun, and over a small sample size be crushing the games you play. Then all the sudden like a light switch, you cannot win a hand, you are losing money every session you play ect.

At the end of this large sample, when it all shakes out, you can then determine with decent accuracy if you are a winning player or not.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am not a profitable player, but like to play from tiem to time and make some money, the thing is that once I get the money I lke to spend it in one big tournament and then my account goes down to Zero once again, maybe I need to stop doing this but the thing is that I want to win big on a big tournament. Regards.

R

RDHartsoe

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not yet working on it though, playing online is very difficult. I'm up and down. On a down turn at the moment.

T

tonymin562

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not. Even if I build a bankroll eventually time when I go broke will come.

B

B1BOMBER

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I consider myself to be a profitable player. I don't make deposits just play with what I win in freerolls in my online game. In our local home game I average about $100 or so profit every week. If I don't do so good in the tourney we play a cash game that allows me to make some money.:D:D

thwenth1983

thwenth1983

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i am a profitable player

Good morning everyone, I'm profitable on the sites I play mtts and cash game, I just can't make a profit on pokerstars, there are many comments I made complaining about the draw of pokerstars' cards and it's the site I like to play the most, but these draws are revolting, yesterday falls 2 mtts with AA vs 95o and AA vs 87, in both cases the villains had more chips.
Regarding profitability, the site that I won the most is pokerstars and my biggest prize in a Mtt was in natural 8, I'm profitable, I'm dedicating myself a little to playing cash game, in my opinion a fairer game with those with more skill , very good modality to play, mtt is a game that is easier to profit, but you have to play a lot of mtts, here below is my graph after 29K hands in NL2 zoom at 888poker.

Attachments

• grafico 888poker zoom.jpg
    grafico 888poker zoom.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 30
partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when i do long sessions/grinding at decent stakes yes. it depends

RickoNNN

RickoNNN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I am, there are always better than one

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm still a loser. But getting better every day.

K

kobra80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not a profitable player. I keep losing. I play for fun

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Thanks to cardschat I can say I`m a profitable player.My level is not very high,but I play either for pleasure and profit.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I play without freerolls then I will have losses in my bankroll.

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a beginner player, I quickly go bankrupt without freerolls. Freeroll My salvation from spending money for poker.

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've been playing online poker for years, and I've only made a profit off of my deposit maybe two or three times haha. I never lose too big so it's never too upsetting. I love a night of playing poker listening to music and just relaxing with my own company. Poker is more than making money to me, mostly because I never make any money from it!